It will put us that much closer to tracking them down.
那样的话 我们要追踪他们就容易多了
Those files are the lifeblood of Hassan's intelligence operation--
那些文件是哈桑总统情报活动的命脉
he'll never hand them over.
他绝对不会交出来
Especially in his current frame of mind.
尤其在他目前这种心理状态下
Hell, the man's gone off the deep end.
他都已经开始走极端了
Well, maybe this will pull him out of it.
也许他弟弟的消息能让他不再那么极端
Tell Hassan we have found his brother
告诉哈桑 我们已经找到他的弟弟了
and I need to speak to him immediately.
我需要立即和他谈谈
And contact Tim Woods at Homeland.
联♥系♥国土安♥全♥局♥的蒂姆·伍兹
Have him put together a briefing.
让他整理出一份简报
I need to know exactly what we're facing
天佑吾民 但要是袭击还是发生了
if, God forbid, this attack happens.
我要确切知道我们的处境
Thank you, Mr. Hastings.
谢谢 黑斯廷斯先生
I'll be in the counsel chamber.
我马上去会议室
Yes, Madam President.
好的 总统阁下
Mr. Weiss.
维斯先生
Yeah?
什么事
Are we alone?
说话方便吗
Yeah. What is it?
你说吧
I want to let you know that I've decided
我想让你知道我已经决定
not to pursue charges against Renee Walker.
取消对蕾妮·沃克的指控了
What?
什么
Why not? I told you...
为什么 我不是告诉过你...
We have a lot more to worry about
比起让蕾妮·沃克背黑锅
right now than blaming Walker.
我们现在还有更重要的事操心
Walker murdered a valuable lead
若非她杀了能为我们提供宝贵线索的人
that might have gotten us to those nuclear rods.
我们或许早就找到浓缩铀棒了
You're not hearing me.
你没听懂我说的
We have a new lead now-- Farhad Hassan--
我们现在有新线索了 法哈德·哈桑
and that is what I am pursuing.
我正在追查此线索
You want to replace me as head of CTU, be my guest.
你如果想撤我的职 悉听尊便
But until you do,
如果不是的话
stay the hell out of my way.
那就别挡道
Hastings, you're making... I'll let you know
黑斯廷斯 你正在犯... 杰克一到
when Bauer reaches Farhad.
法哈德那 我会通知你的
Okay, Farhad Hassan is located
好了 法哈德的方位已被锁定
on the northeast corner of the warehouse.
就在仓库的东北角
We're gonna have to move fast, because he's injured.
我们必须行动迅速 因为他身上有伤
King, Lynch, you're gonna go in from the south.
金 林奇 你们从南面包抄
Owen and I will cover your flank.
欧文和我掩护你们的侧翼
Understood. As soon as we've got him locked down,
明白 我们一救出他
we're gonna initiate our interrogation.
就要马上开始审讯
CTU's gonna upload files on probable suspects--
反恐组会上传嫌犯的资料
I need that available and on a computer as soon as possible.
我希望电脑能尽快接收
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Mr. Bauer, we're getting a call routed through CTU.
鲍尔先生 我们接到从反恐组转接来的电♥话♥
It's Farhad Hassan.
是法哈德·哈桑
Put it on speaker.
打开免提
This is Jack Bauer. Go ahead.
我是杰克·鲍尔 请讲
How close are you?
你们还有多久到
Ten minutes out. Are you okay?
十分钟吧 你还好吗
There's someone here.
有人来了
They're close.
他们很接近我了
They're looking for me.
他们在找我
Please... hurry.
求你了 快点
Madam President.
总统阁下
I'm told you have my brother.
有人告诉我您已经找到我弟弟了
What happened?
出什么事了
Please.
请坐
He called CTU
他给反恐组打了电♥话♥
and surrendered himself.
并且自首了
I don't understand.
我不明白
The men that Farhad was working with turned against him,
和法哈德一伙的那帮人背叛了他
and they have taken the nuclear rods.
现在浓缩铀棒在他们手里
Now, he believes that they intend to construct a dirty bomb
法哈德认为他们打算改造成一枚核弹
to attack this city.
并在纽约引爆它
Now, apparently, these men are members of
很显然 这伙人就是贵国派来美国
your covert intelligence operations here in the United States.
从事秘密情报活动的间谍
I find that hard to believe.
这难以信服
Well, your brother has no reason to lie.
您弟弟没理由撒谎
By turning himself in, he's facing the death penalty.
他选择了自首 就是选择了死刑
We have to assume he's telling the truth.
所以我们认为他说的是实话
I need for you to give us intelligence files
我需要您把您派来我国的
for every asset you have in this country
所有间谍的文件都交给我们
so Farhad can identify these terrorists.
这样法哈德就能指认这些恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Mr. President, I have given you a great deal of latitude
总统阁下 我给了您很大的回旋余地
to sort out your domestic situation,
来让您处理国内的局势
and now there is a threat to my homeland,
现在我的国♥家♥安♥全♥受到了威胁
and I need your cooperation.
而我需要您的配合
I suggest you turn Farhad over to me
我建议您把法哈德交给我处置
and let my people question him.
让我的人来审问他
We'll get the answers you need.
我们会找出您要的答案
There's no time for that.
没那么多时间了
There's a CTU team moving on Farhad as we speak.
此刻 反恐组小队已前去营救法哈德了
They need to question him on site.
他们要就地审问他
I need the files.
我需要这些文件
What you're asking is a serious breach of our security.
您的要求会对我国的安全造成严重危害
I understand that.
这个我很清楚
But you need to understand
但我也请您明白
that if this radiological attack takes place,
如果核袭击一旦发生
I will be forced to retaliate.
我将不得不发动反击
You would attack... my country?
您是说会进攻我的国家
I will have no choice.
我将别无选择
I need those files...
我需要那些文件
and I need them now.
而且现在就要
I'll call my acting head of security.
我会通知我的代理安全主管
You'll get the files in a few minutes.
几分钟内您就会拿到文件
Thank you.
谢谢
I want you to know, Tarin,
我想告诉你 塔林
that I don't believe you are guilty of treason.
我不相信你会叛国
But I have no choice but to follow orders.
但我别无选择 只能服从命令
You don't have to explain yourself, Nabeel.
你不用解释 我了解 纳比尔
I would do the same thing in your position.
换我也会这么做的
I don't hold any of this against you.
我不会记恨你
Whatever happens to me,
不管我出了什么事
you must not blame yourself.
你都不必责怪自己
Never forget that.
永远不要忘记
I appreciate that.
我感激不尽
Don't move. What are you doing?
别动 你要干什么
Nabeel, give me your weapon now.
纳比尔 交出你的武器
Slowly, two fingers.
慢慢地 用两个手指拿出来
Come on.
快点
Driver, pull over here.
司机 把车停在这
Remove your seat belts.
解开安全带
Put your hands on your head, both of you.
你们俩都把双手放在脑后
Get out of the car now.
下车
Don't move.
别动
Give me the keys.
把车钥匙给我
Put your hands down. Tarin, don't do this.
把手放下来 塔林 别这样做
You'll only make things worse for yourself.
你这样只会让事情变得更糟
You know what they'll do to me at our embassy.
你清楚在大使♥馆♥他们会把我怎么样
It can't be any worse.
没有比那更糟的了
It's President Hassan.
是哈桑总统
Give it to me.
把电♥话♥给我
Come on!
快点
Let's go. In the back.
走吧 到后面去
Open it up.
打开后备箱
Take out your cuffs. Lock yourselves down.
拿出手铐 把自己铐上
Nabeel isn't answering.
纳比尔没接电♥话♥
Where is he?
他在哪
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表