The bullet travels 2,900 feet per second.
子弹射速每秒2900英尺
If you try and move, you're a dead man.
你胆敢动一下 就必死无疑
Which means you need to do exactly what I say.
所以你得照我说的做
Do you understand?
明白吗
Do you understand?
明白吗
Uh, Jack, I told you everything I know.
杰克 我已对你和盘托出了
And you thought I believed you?
你以为我会相信你吗
And aside from me, Novakovich was the only one
除了我 只有诺瓦科维奇知道
who knew that Suvarov was calling the shots.
是萨瓦洛夫在幕后操控
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I want you to call President Suvarov
我想让你给萨瓦洛夫总统打个电♥话♥
and have him meet you where you are
让他记者招待会一结束
as soon as the press conference is over.
就去你现在所在地见你
What am I supposed to tell him?
我该怎么跟他讲
Try the truth for a change.
换个方式 试试讲讲真♥相♥
Tell him you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life.
告诉他 你掌握了事关他性命之危的可靠情报
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表