No, there's nothing, sir, the trail's gone cold.
什么都没有 长官 没有可追踪的痕迹
Well, what about Walker?
好吧 沃克那边什么情况
Did she get a good look at these people?
她有看清楚那些人的样貌吗
I don't know, sir.
我不知道 长官
Frankly, she's pretty messed up right now.
坦白说 她现在完全是一团糟
Blaming herself for Jack's circumstances.
她把杰克目前的处境归咎于自己
Well, she should.
当然该归咎于她
She crippled this operation when she murdered her contact.
当她杀了瓦德米尔时就等于给这次行动判了死刑
Without Vladimir Laitanan, we have no lead to finding Bauer
没有瓦德米尔 我们就失去了找到杰克的线索
or the nuclear materials.
同时也失去了浓缩铀棒的线索
You get her back to CTU for debriefing.
把她带回反恐组来做任务简报
I want to know what the hell happened.
我要知道到底发生了什么
Yes, sir.
是 长官
You might want to consider
我们回来以后 你可能需要考虑
running a psych eval on her when we arrive.
给她做个精神分♥析♥治疗
Count on it.
必须的
You were supposed to be coordinating with NSA, monitoring chatter.
你本应该在配合国♥家♥安♥全♥局监听通话记录
I know, something came up, I had to take care of it.
我知道 出了点状况 我得先去处理一下
What was so important?
什么事这么重要
It's my fault, Mr. Hastings.
我的错 黑斯廷斯先生
I asked Dana to recover a datalog
是我让丹娜去恢复数据日志去了
I accidentally deleted from archives.
我不小心把它们从档案里删除了
I didn't have clearance.
我没许可进入
I'm uplinking to NSA servers now.
我现在就去上传给国♥家♥安♥全♥局
All right.
好吧
Just get on it.
继续去做吧
Roll back any chatter within the last 20 minutes.
把过去20分钟的通话记录反复核查
Right now that's all we've got.
那是我们目前的救命稻草了
Let me know if something turns up.
有任何情况 马上通知我
I need to brief President Taylor.
我要去给总统汇报情况了
Thank you.
谢谢
You can thank me by putting aside
你可以用实际行动来谢我
whatever it is that's bothering you
别再魂不守舍了
and helping me find Jack. He's my friend
帮我找到杰克 他是我的朋友
and he's in trouble.
他现在麻烦大了
Take him down the hall.
把他带去大厅
Where is Vladimir?
瓦德米尔呢
Dead.
死了
So are his men.
他手下也死光了
The German said they tried to rip him off.
这德国佬说他们想除掉他
Did he also say how he knows about the fuel rods?
他有说他是怎么知道浓缩铀棒的事吗
Who are you?
你是什么人
Ernst Meier.
恩斯特·迈尔
I've been looking for you to make you an offer.
我一直在找你 要和你做一笔买♥♥卖♥♥
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁
No.
不知道
All I know is that there's a very powerful man in the Russian syndicate
我只知道在俄♥国♥帮派里有个非常有权势的人
who's been trafficking weapons-grade uranium,
有能力搞到武器级铀
specifically u-235 fuel rods.
确切地说就是铀-235核原料棒
After the nasty business with Laitanan,
在和瓦德米尔买♥♥卖♥♥谈崩之后
these men brought me here,
你的人把我带到了这里
so I'm just assuming you're that man.
所以我猜想你就是我要找的那人
Where did you get this information?
你从哪打听到的这些消息
I represent a consortium of private interests.
我是一个私人财团的代表
They intercepted communiqu within the Islamic Republic.
他们获取了伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国的军事情报
From whom?
从谁那获取的
Farhad Hassan...
法哈德·哈桑
or someone in his camp.
或者是他手下的某人那里
In either case, you're doing business with the wrong people.
无论是谁 你做买♥♥卖♥♥的对象都错了
And who are these people-- the ones you work for?
你为谁效力
I'm sure you can understand
我想你应该明白
I'm not at liberty to say.
我不能随便说的
You should be less concerned about who I work for
你现在应该考虑的
and more concerned about the deal
是他们能给你多少
that they're willing to offer you.
而不是我为谁效力
I'm not interested in your offer.
我对你能给我多少没兴趣
250 million $,
2.5亿美元
half of which is ready to be wired to you immediately.
而且马上能预付你一半
The other half you will receive
在我们成功拿到浓缩铀棒以后
upon final acquisition of the fuel rods.
另外一半也会马上汇过来的
You pose a very difficult problem for me.
你给我出了道难题
You show up out of nowhere,
你突然就冒了出来
knowing far too much of my business,
并对我的买♥♥卖♥♥了如指掌
yet I've never heard of you.
而且我从未听说过你这号♥人
You've never heard of me because I'm good at what I do.
你没听说过我正说明我是行家
What I'm concerned about... is that you're a cop.
目前我就担心你是个条子
I just killed three people back at that garage.
我刚刚才在车♥库♥里杀了三个人
Vladimir Laitanan--
瓦德米尔·勒塔纳
I stabbed in the eye.
我把刀捅进了他的眼睛
You really think I'm a cop?
你还会觉得我是个条子吗
As a child,
我还是孩子的时候
I saw KGB throw an entire family
看过克格勃把整个一家人
off the roof of a building,
从楼顶上扔了下去
two of them small children.
其中两个还是小孩子
I know what cops are capable of.
我知道条子能干出什么
So I ask you again:
所以我再问你一遍
Who do you work for?
你替谁干活
I'm sorry, I can't tell you that.
对不起 我不能告诉你
Dimitri, work on him
迪米特里 干活
until he's ready to tell us everything.
直到他准备好告诉我们一切
No, we can make a deal.
不 我们可以做笔交易
We can still make a deal!
我们还可以做交易的
No! No!
等等 等等
No!
等等
You have buried your brother's body?
安葬你弟弟了吗
It's Oleg's necklace.
这是欧力格的项链
You gave it to him at his confirmation.
在他的坚信礼上 你给他的
You keep it.
你收着吧
To remind you of him.
用以缅怀他吧
I'm glad you're back.
我很高兴你回来了
We may have a problem.
我们可能有麻烦了
What is it?
怎么了
There is a man down the hall who claims to be an arms broker.
走廊那端有个号♥称自己做军♥火♥买♥♥卖♥♥的
He knows about the nuclear rods.
他知道浓缩铀棒的事
How could he?
他怎么可能
He says there was a leak from Farhad's people,
他说是法哈德手下泄露的情报
but I wonder.
但我怀疑
Until I know for certain who and what this man is,
我已经停止浓缩铀棒的转移了
I've stopped the transport of the rods.
直到我确定这人的身份和职业
They've been redirected to our weigh station
这些浓缩铀棒已经改为发往
off the Wantagh Parkway.
我们在汪塔干道的车辆称重站
I'm sure Farhad can't be happy about that.
我肯定法哈德对此不会高兴的
I haven't told him yet.
我还没告诉他
Perhaps we should tell him together.
也许我们应该一起告诉他
How long do you plan to hold him off?
你打算瞒他多久
That depends.
看情况
On what?
什么情况
On how long it takes Dimitri to break this guy.
迪米特里要多久敲开他的嘴
Okay, Mr. Policeman.
准备 警♥察♥先生
I'm not a cop.
我不是警♥察♥
I swear to you.
我对你发誓
Please, don't do this.
求你了 不要这么做
Tell me what you know.
把你知道的告诉我
We are exhausting all efforts
我们正在尽全力
to ascertain who took Bauer and where,
搜查带走鲍尔的人及其去向
but until any progress is made, we just have to hope
在有任何进展前 我们只能希望
that Jack can find some way
发现杰克能从他那边
of salvaging the operation on his end.
找到挽救这次行动的办法
What even makes you think he's still alive?
你凭什么觉得他还活着呢
Only the fact that he wasn't killed at the point of abduction.
我们只知道事实是他被绑♥架♥的时候还没被杀
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表