Previously on 24
《反恐24小时》前情提要
Kevin Weide.You know him, don't you?
卡文·韦德 你认识他对吧
Mr. Prady,
普雷迪先生
we are in the middle of a national security crisis.
我们正忙着应对一场威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥的危机
I have to go back to my desk.
我得回工作岗位去
Okay, perhaps if I talk to your supervisor,
好吧 要是我跟您的主管谈谈
he could let you take a few minutes off.
他或许会准你几分钟假
It's over.
完了
The parole officer looking for Kevin is here in CTU.
那个寻找卡文下落的假释官来反恐小组了
He's after the raw feed. I'm gonna give it to him, Cole.
他想获取原始影像 我打算交给他了 科尔
Why don't you wait?
你再等等不行吗
Do you hear me?
你听明白我说的了吗
He knows everything; he'll go to Hastings.
他什么都知道了 他会去找黑斯廷斯
Do what he says and you won't get hurt.
照他说的做 你就不会受到伤害
Who is he?
他是谁
Another traitor?
另一个叛国者吗
The only traitor is your father.
只有一个叛国者 那就是你父亲
We haven't disabled the American radiological detectors yet.
我们还没搞定美国人的辐射探测器
Where are the nuclear rods?
浓缩铀棒在哪
They're still outside the city.
还在城外
How will you bring the rods to me?
你们打算怎么运过来
It's been taken care of.
我自有安排
Let's go!
我们走
Stop them!
拦住他们
Tarin, no!
塔林 不
Mr. Hastings, you better take this; it's Kayla Hassan!
黑斯廷斯先生 你最好接电♥话♥ 是凯拉·哈桑
She's in a car; she's escaped.
她逃出来了 在车里
They tried to kill me, but Tarin got me out.
他们想杀了我 塔林把我救出来了
They shot him.
他们朝他开了枪
He told me to call CTU!
他让我打给反恐小组
Ms. Hassan, my name is Jack Bauer.
哈桑小姐 我叫杰克·鲍尔
We need to know where you were being held.
我们需要知道你被关押的确切地点
We got the location, Jack.
追踪到方位了 杰克
Targets are heading north on Orchard.
目标在果园路上向北行驶
They're getting into an SUV.
他们进了一辆越野车
We ID'd one of the targets as Tarin Faroush;
我们确认目标之一是塔林·弗鲁什
Kayla said he sacrificed himself to save her, but he's still alive.
凯拉说他牺牲自己救下了她 但他还活着
Chloe, the car that Tarin got into-- where is it now?
克罗伊 塔林进的那车现在在哪
Taking the first exit off the Williamsburg Bridge.
正从威廉姆斯堡大桥第一个出口下桥
You've gotta put Hastings on now.
你得让黑斯廷斯接电♥话♥
I'm on, Jack.
是我 杰克
You cannot let Kayla Hassan in.
你不能让凯拉·哈桑进来
The terrorists faked her escape.
她的逃脱是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥制♥造♥的假象
They wanted to get her to CTU.
他们想让她进反恐小组
She's in the tunnel.
她已进入地下通道
Stop the car! Whoa, whoa!
截住那车
Put your hands where we can see them!
把手放在我们能看到的地方
It's an EMP!
是电磁脉冲弹
What the hell's happening?
发生什么事了
Contact NSA.
联♥系♥国安局
Terrorists just took out CTU.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥拿下了反恐组
The following takes place between 4:00 A.M. and 5:00 A.M.
以下事件发生于凌晨四点至五点间
Central comm node is totally fried.
中心通讯节点完全被毁
Reroute to peripherals. I already tried that.
换外♥围♥设备连接 我已经试过了
Try again, Chloe.
再试试 克罗伊
Sir, I can't give you the status on the drones.
长官 无人机现在的情况无从得知
Everything's down. Which means what?
一切都瘫痪了 这话什么意思
That they're going to fall out of the sky? Not yet.
它们会从天上掉下来吗 暂时不会
The nav systems should default to autopilot.
导航系统应该会默认设置为自动驾驶
They'll circle until they run out of gas.
它们会在空中盘旋 直至燃料耗尽
But we've lost all aerial surveillance
但我们所有的空中监测
and radiological detection capability.
跟辐射探测器都失灵了
Basically.
基本上是这样
All right.
好吧
Agent Skaggs is heading outside on foot.
斯盖思探员正准备外出
Have him contact FAA
让他跟联邦航♥空♥局取得联♥系♥
with the drones' default flight paths.
查看无人机的默认飞行路线
They need to be taken down
在它们坠毁在人口密集区前
before they crash into populated areas.
得把它们弄下来
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Am I okay?
我还好得了吗
An EMP just took us out of play
我们刚被一个电磁脉冲弹炸出了局
and now we're dropping the ball
而此刻在解决纽约核危机问题上
on a radiological threat against New York City.
我们又失掉一次机会
So, no, Chloe, I am not okay.
所以 克罗伊 我很不好
And I won't be until we find those rods.
找到浓缩铀棒前 我都好不了
Sir, Kayla Hassan is finished in Medical.
长官 凯拉·哈桑刚做完了身体♥检♥查
Okay, I need her taken back to the UN
好的 把她送回联♥合♥国♥总部
so she can be evacuated with her family.
让她和家人一起疏散出去
Okay, I'll do it. No, I'll do it.
好的 我去 不 我去
I need you to assemble division heads.
我需要你集结各部门主管
Tell them that we have a briefing in ten minutes.
告诉他们 十分钟内有个任务简报
Tell them to come with full damage assessment reports.
让他们带着详尽的损失评估报告来
Sir, their systems are down. They can't generate reports.
长官 他们的系统都毁了 他们无法完成报告
Then tell them to use a pen and a damn legal pad.
那就让他们用纸和笔写下来
Phil Holden.
我是菲尔·霍尔顿
Phil, it's Jack Bauer.
菲尔 我是杰克·鲍尔
Ah, Jack, I heard you were back in play.
杰克 我听说你重操旧业了
Phil, look, I don't have a lot of time,
菲尔 听着 我没多少时间
I need you to listen to me carefully.
你仔细听我说
Go ahead.
说
There's an IRK splinter cell trying to smuggle
有一伙伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国的间谍打算偷运
weapons-grade uranium into the city.
武器级铀原料到纽约
Yeah, I just read the threat assessment.
是的 我刚读过威胁评估
It says you've got a CTU team tracking them.
上面说你带着反恐小队追踪他们
We did, but we lost them.
是的 但我们追丢了
CTU just got hit by some electromagnetic pulse device,
反恐小组刚遭到电磁脉冲弹袭击了
wiped out all our visual and comm.
摧毁了我们所有的视频监测跟通讯设备
I want you to try and locate our hostiles with one of your satellites.
我想让你用你手里的卫星帮我们锁定敌人方位
We don't have any birds over the metro area, Jack.
我们在纽约上空没有卫星 杰克
All aerial surveillance was being routed through CTU.
所有空中监测都由反恐小组掌控
What about traffic cams?
电子眼呢
I can try.
可以试试
Give me the hostiles' last location.
把敌人最后出现的位置告诉我
They got off the Williamsburg Bridge
他们从威廉姆斯堡大桥
at the West Broadway/ Roebling Street exit.
位于西百老汇与罗柏林大街出口处下了桥
They're driving a gray SUV.
开的是一辆灰色越野车
I'll call you if we get a hit.
有发现的话 我打电♥话♥给你
Phil, I also need you to shut down all bridge and tunnel traffic into the city.
菲尔 我还要你关闭所有进入纽约的大桥和隧♥道♥
Done.
行
Thanks.
谢谢
Where are you going?
你要去哪
NSA's shutting all bridge and tunnel traffic into the city.
国安局会关闭所有通往纽约的大桥和隧♥道♥
There's only one way for them to get in.
他们要进城 就只有华山一条路
Across the East River.
横穿东河
That's right.
没错
CTU is down.
反恐小组整体瘫痪了
You have confirmation?
你确认了吗
I have a real-time uplink to the power grid.
我有电网的实时上行链路
It recorded a pulse surge
上面记录了一次脉冲浪涌
and now nothing.
然后就什么都没有了
CTU is blind, deaf, and dumb.
反恐组现在成了瞎子 聋子和哑巴
Have you secured this area?
你布置好这里的安全工作了吗
As you ordered.
全按您的吩咐照办的
You've done well, Ali.
做得好 阿里
Thank you, sir.
多谢 长官
Load the rods into the Zodiac.
把浓缩铀棒装上气垫船
I realize this was very difficult for you,
我知道这让你很为难
but Hassan's daughter was a necessary sacrifice.
不过哈桑的女儿必须是牺牲品
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表