24小时
第4季 第1集
以下事件发生于上午7点到8点之间
救救我!
Please help me!
我动不了了!
I can't move!
救救我! 我动不了!
Help me! I can't move!
噢 我的天呐!
Oh my god!
萨拉 把你手头的事先放一下 这需要你帮忙
Sarah, save what you're doing and log out. I need you on something now.
什么事?
What is it?
我们的情报部门得到消息
I just heard from one of our sources.
有人昨天似乎看见了FBI监控名单上的一个人在洛杉矶出现
There's a high probability that someone from our FBI watchlist was spotted in L.A. yesterday.
托马斯·沙雷克 他是什么人?
Thomas Sharek. Who is he?
去年夏天 他和伊斯坦布尔的几个恐怖组织
He's done work with several terrorist cells outside Istanbul.
一起策划和组织了数起自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
Coordinating several suicide bombings last summer.
伊斯坦布尔...
Istanbul...
据今早监听到的情报 一个土耳其恐怖组织可能发动袭击
There was some chatter this morning about a possible attack by a group out of Turkey.
找到了 从安卡拉来的
Here it is. From Ankara.
他们的目标是哪?
What was the target?
东海岸 纽约或者华盛顿
East Coast. New York or D.C.
可是时间已经过了
But the time window passed.
过了?
Passed?
袭击时间定在上午8点 可现在东海岸已经10点多了
The targetted time was for 8 A.M. It's already past 10 on the East Coast.
要是他们搞错了目标 不是东部时间而是西部时间呢?
What if they got the target wrong and it's West Coast time?
那这就是一小时之内的事了
Then it's gonna go down within the hour.
告诉柯蒂斯 我去把这个送给德里斯科尔.
Tell Curtis, I'll take this to Driscoll.
我去送吧
I can take it to her.
为什么?
Why?
我想你应该继续你的工作
I thought you wanted to keep working it up.
你太直接了 萨拉 别老想着作德里斯科尔的宠物
You know, you're really transparent, Sarah. Stop trying to be Driscoll's pet,
她不会喜欢的
she doesn't like it.
跟出事的火车取得联♥系♥了吗?
Have you had voice confirmation from anyone on the train?
还没 刚刚确认是一枚炸♥弹♥
No, the signal has just confirmed a bomb.
我们现在正设法取得联♥系♥
We're trying to get in contact now.
这地方有点偏僻 当地的警♥察♥已经赶往现场了
It's in a remote area but local police are heading to the scene.
好
Alright.
我们在Point Magoo以外的行动不受约束
We have discretionary authority out of Point Magoo.
让他们派一架巡逻机去现场
Have them direct one of their patrol aircraft over the area.
让飞行员跟我们的人联♥系♥
Put the pilot in contact with our people.
我们要监控急救工作吗?
Should we monitor emergency services?
不用了 交给当地政♥府♥好了
No, County will cover that.
在圣克拉里塔 一辆装了C4炸♥弹♥的卡车 导致了一起列车出轨事件
A truck loaded with C4 just derailed a train in Santa Clarita.
抽出一些人手 分局一会送资料过来
Free up some of your people. Division's gonne send over data.
这个可能跟我们刚才发现的有关
That could be realted to what we just found downstairs.
你们发现什么了?
What did you found?
两件事 第一 可靠情报显示
Two things. First, there was intelligence indicating the possibility of an attack
今上午8点会有一场袭击
at 8 o'clock this morning.
爆♥炸♥发生在7点 跟你说的时间相差一小时
Bombing was at 7. That's within an hour of the time.
第二件事是什么?
What's the second thing?
FBI监控名单上的一个叫托马斯·沙雷克的土耳其人
A Turkish national on the FBI watchlist by the name of Thomas Sharek
最后一次出现在本市 他可能跟这起事件有关
was last seen in the city. He could be related to the bombing.
好的
Okay.
打开连接分局的频道 开始调查这起爆♥炸♥事件
Open up channels with Divison. Start investigating this bombing.
继续你对沙雷克的调查
And work up what you have on Sharek.
稍后做下简报
We'll brief in a few minutes.
那国防部的会议怎么办? 不到半小时了
What about the Defence Department meeting? It's in a half hour.
海勒派了谁去?
Who's secretary Heller sending?
杰克·鲍尔
Jack Bauer.
杰克... 你确定?
Jack... You sure?
是的 自从你解雇他以后...
Yeah, he hasn't been back...
他还没有回来过
well, since you fired him.
那会让你不自在吗?
Is it gonna be uncomfortable?
什么?
What?
回到反恐局 再次面对德里斯科尔
Going back to CTU. Seeing Driscoll again.
我并不记恨她
I don't blame her for her decision.
怎么会? 是她把你赶出反恐局的
How can that be? She forced you out of CTU.
她的队伍里可不需要瘾君子 这也是合情合理的
She didn't want a junky on her staff. That's not unreasonable.
可你不是瘾君子 你是为了执行任务
You weren't a junky. You were doing your job.
我对海♥洛♥因♥上瘾了
I was addicted to heroin.
至于原因 并不重要
It didn't matter why.
还怀念你以前的工作吗?
Do you miss your old job?
如果愿意的话 我完全可以加入其它类似的机构
I could have joined other agencies if I still wanted to do field work.
可我没有
But I didn't.
我的生活需要注入一些新的东西
I wanted something different for my life.
对你来说可能没什么
It might not seem like a lot to you.
但对我
But for me,
能这样跟你在一起
to be able to have this kind of connections.
这在以前是很难做到的
I couldn't do that before.
很高兴你现在能了
I'm glad you can now.
我们得走了
We'd better go.
好的
Yeah.
海勒部长5分钟后就到会议厅了
Secretary Heller is gonna be in the lobby in 5 minutes.
海勒部长?
Secretary Heller?
是的 曾经在一次记者招待会上 我叫过他爸爸
Yeah, I called him Dad once in a press conference
从那以后 我决定一直这样称呼他
so I decided then to use his title all the time.
奥黛莉
Audrey.
你的父亲很有先见之明
Your father is a very perceptive man.
我想在他察觉之前 给他说清楚我们之间的事
I would like to tell him about us before he finds out on his own.
听着...
Look...
我爸爸有点保守
My Dad is kind of old-fashioned.
尽管我跟保罗已经分居 他...
Even though Paul and I are separated, he...
他还是当我们已婚
he still considers us married.
我知道
I understand that.
所以我才不想让你♥爸♥爸错误的认为
And I don't want your father to draw the wrong conclusion
你和保罗的感情破裂是因为我
and think that I had anything to do with the break-up between you and Paul.
可你没有
Yeah, but you didn't.
拜托 杰克
Please Jack.
再给我们多一点时间
Let's just give it a little more time.
告诉你一件事 你可别紧张
I'm gonna tell you something and I don't want you to panick.
我爱上你了
I'm falling in love with you.
听着 我不要你说什么
Look, I don't want you to say anything.
我也不要求你有同样的感觉
And I don't need you to feel the same way.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted you to know.
楼下见
I will see you downstairs.
好的
Alright.
就目前所知
Here is what we have
一个名叫托马斯·沙雷克的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
a known terrorist named Thomas Sharek
已经成功潜入我国
managed through the country undetected.
我们确信沙雷克在幕后 策划了这起在圣克拉里塔的火车袭击案
We believe there's a likely hood Sharek helped organized the train attack in Santa Clarita.
如果是这样
If he did,
他会尽快逃离美国的
he's gonna get out of the country as fast as he can.
这意味着我们的时间不多了
Which means we have a small window of opportunity here.
谁负责机场和海关那里?
Who's covering airport and costumes?
是我
I am.
我已经通知了洛杉矶 长滩和安大略的机场
I've issued a mandate to LAX, Long Beach and Ontario.
你声音还是像平常那么小
As usual, we can't hear you.
还有 你用于输入临时数据的笔记本在哪?
Also, where's your labtop in case you need to pull data?
抱歉 我会大点声
I'm sorry I'll speak up and
我不需要笔记本 相关的事情我都记住了
I don't need my labtop, I have everything memorized.
我是说我已经联♥系♥了所有的机场和安保部门 让他们加强警戒
What I was saying is that I have contacted all the airports and security.
有没有发现沙雷克跟本地什么人有联♥系♥?
Do we have any local contacts with Sharek?
我们正在查
We're looking into those now.
好
Alright.
把我们掌握的资料都传给分局
Promote everything we receive up to Division.
在沙雷克离开前把他揪出来
Let's find Sharek before he leaves the city.
开始行动
Let's go.
抱歉 你不认为沙雷克正在逃出洛杉矶
Excuse me, Mrs Driscoll. Don't you think it's a mistake
是个错误的假设吗?
to assume that Sharek is on his way out of L.A.?
不
No.
可这与我们之前截获的时间完全对不上
But the timing on the intel doesn't quite match.
计划的时间是8点 而列车爆♥炸♥发生在7点
It said 8 A.M. and the train bombing happened around 7.
先找到沙雷克再说吧
Just focus on finding Sharek.
你好?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表