we have Kayla on line with her mother.
凯拉正在和她的母亲通话
Mr.President, you need to get me an address.
总统阁下 你需要弄到他们的地址
I'm sorry I've been ignoring your calls,
我很抱歉一直没接你的电♥话♥
but I know Father has put you up to this.
因为我知道是父亲让你给我打电♥话♥的
Where are you? You know I can't tell you that.
你在哪里 你知道我不能说的
Is Tarin with you?
塔林跟你在一起吗
Not at the moment, no.
没有 现在没在我身边
He doesn't want me to speak to anyone.
他不希望我跟任何人通话
Kayla, listen to me, you are in danger.
凯拉 听我说 你现在身处险境
Tarin is working with your father's enemies.
塔林在为你父亲的敌人做事
That's not true.
这不是真的
It's Father's paranoid delusions.
那是我父亲的妄想症
It isn't.
不是的
CTU just called to confirm.
反恐组刚刚打电♥话♥来证实了
They're on the line with your father now.
他们正和你父亲正在线上听着
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Kayla, please.
凯拉 求你了
You know I loathed your father's behavior
你知道我对你父亲的行为非常厌恶
and the way that he's handled everything.
以及他处理所有事情的方式
I wouldn't be telling you this
如果我不相信这些的话
unless I believed it, too.
是绝对不会告诉你这些的
Not Tarin.
不会是塔林
It has to be a mistake.
一定是个误会
Then we'll sort it out together.
如果是误会 那就过来我们一起解除误会
But you must tell me where you are.
但是你必须告诉我你在哪里
Kayla!
凯拉
The Teodore Hotel, suite 514.
希尔多饭店 514房♥间
The Teodore, suite 514.
希尔多饭店 514房♥间
Mr. Bauer. Kayla, darling, just stay where you are.
鲍尔先生 凯拉 亲爱的 你哪也不要去
The police will be there shortly.
警♥察♥很快就会赶到
They are at the Teodore Hotel, suite 514.
他们在希尔多饭店 514房♥间
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 阁下
I promise I'll call you once the Americans give us asylum.
我保证一得到政♥治♥庇护就给你打电♥话♥
Please don't tell Father we spoke.
千万不要告诉父亲我们通过话
Kayla? I love you, too. Hello?
凯拉 我也爱你 喂
I thought we agreed
我还以为我们达成了共识
you weren't gonna take your mother's call.
你不会接你母亲的电♥话♥
I'm sorry, my love. I just didn't want her to worry.
对不起 亲爱的 我只是不希望她为我担心
Did you tell her where we are?
你告诉她我们在哪了吗
Did you?
说了吗
Of course not.
当然没有了
Do you think I'm stupid?
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗
You know I could never think such a thing.
你知道我是绝对不会这么想的
You are perfection.
你是一个完美女人
Now come on. We must get dressed.
抓紧时间吧 我们得穿衣服了
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
Where do you think?
你觉得我们会去哪里呢
To formally request our asylum.
去正式申请政♥治♥庇护
At this hour?
现在吗
My friend at
我有个朋友
the State Department made the arrangements.
在国♥务♥院♥工作 他帮我们安排好了
But I'm exhausted.
但是我现在很累啊
We haven't even slept.
我们都还没有睡觉呢
I suppose you blame me for that, huh?
你是在怪我把你弄的精疲力尽啊
Well, then... can't we have
这个嘛... 我们能不能
a little more time together?
在一起多待会儿
No. Come on.
不行 赶快
You must get dressed.
你得赶快穿衣服
Why don't you just get dressed here?
你为什么不在这里穿衣服呢
I'm just gonna clean up first.
我需要先洗洗赶紧
He's in the Teodore Hotel, suite 514.
他在希尔多饭店 514房♥间
And Kayla's... Kayla's with him.
凯拉...凯拉跟他在一起
Our men are clearing out now. It's all yours.
我们的人已经准备好了 只等你下令了
Where are we?
什么情况
I could have a Tac team at the Teodore in 20 minutes.
我可以在20分钟内调一个战术小队到希尔多
No, NYPD can get there faster.
不要 纽约警♥察♥到那儿会比较快
I want your men to set up a perimeter
我要你的人在外♥围♥布置好
and wait until we get there.
在我们到达那里之前一直待命
If any of your men
如果你的人
happen to come in contact with the suspect,
不小心跟嫌疑犯发生正面冲突
it is imperative that they know
必须让他们明确
we need to take him alive. Let's go.
我们要抓活的 我们出发吧
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表