I'm sure I haven't told you everything about my past either.
我也没把我的过去向你和盘托出过
I don't care what happened before I met you.
我不在乎过去的你
All that matters is now
我在乎的是现在的你
and what we have to look forward to.
我们要做的是展望未来
I think that's all that matters, too.
我也是这么想的
So what are you so worried about?
那么你到底在担心什么
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
I'm not going anywhere.
我丢不了啦
Excuse me.
打扰下
Agent Ortiz,
奥迪斯探员
Mr. Hastings needs to see you in his office.
黑斯廷斯先生要你去他办公室
Uh, tell him I'll be there as soon as I can.
告诉他我会尽快过去
No. Go. Hastings can wait.
不用 快去吧 黑斯廷斯可以等一下的
So can this.
我们的事也一样
Talking to you has helped.
跟你聊过后我感觉好多了
I think I know what I need to do now.
我想我知道现在该怎么做了
You sure?
你确定吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Okay.
好吧
Maybe later you tell me what this is all about.
或许晚点你会告诉我整件事的来龙去脉
Who do you work for?
你为谁卖♥♥命
Who else knows about the fuel rods?
还有谁知道浓缩铀棒的事
Everybody has a limit.
人都是有极限的
Don't worry,
别着急
I'll find yours.
我会找出你的极限的
You're working with the police.
你跟条子是一伙的
Admit it!
招了吧
Tell me and the pain will stop.
招了就不用再受这皮肉之苦了
Who else knows?
还有谁知道
I told you... I'm not a cop.
我说过了 我不是条子
Please.
求你了
I'm just a businessman.
我就是个做生意的
Please.
求你了
Who do you work for?
你的老板是谁
I'm an independent contractor.
我是单打独斗的
I couldn't even tell you if I wanted.
我真的什么都不知道
Please.
求求你了
We'll see.
不见棺材不掉泪
Wake up.
醒醒
I said, wake up.
听见没有 醒醒
I told you I didn't want to be disturbed.
我说了 不要打扰我
Your daughter is still demanding to see you, Mr. President.
您的女儿坚持要见您 总统阁下
She refuses to leave.
她不肯走
Very well. Send her in.
好吧 让她进来
Kayla, my love,
凯拉 亲爱的
I'm in the middle of a crisis,
我正在处理一场危机事件
so unless it's an emergency...
所以除非你有什么急事
It is an emergency.
是有急事
We need to talk about you having Tarin arrested.
关于逮捕塔林的事 我们得谈谈
Tarin has been taken to the embassy
塔林已经被带到大使♥馆♥
to help clarify a few questions,
去澄清一些问题了
strictly routine.
例行公事
I know you believe he's been working against you.
我知道 您觉得他一直和您对着干
What I don't understand is why.
但我不明白您为什么这么想
He refused to follow my orders.
他拒绝服从我的命令
You asked him to arrest the family of one of your delegates.
您命令他去逮捕您的一个代表的全家
A man you considered a friend.
他可是您的朋友啊
Kayla, this is a matter of state; it doesn't concern you.
凯拉 这是政♥治♥上的事 与你无关
It doesn't make sense.
这么做没有道理
Tarin was in the car with you--
塔林当时和您在一辆车里
if the assassination attempt was successful,
如果暗♥杀♥行动成功了
he would've been killed, too.
他也会死的
The world is full of men willing to die for their cause.
世界上有很多人愿意为自己的事业献身
I know you consider Tarin a friend.
我知道你把塔林当成朋友
And your loyalty is commendable.
你的忠诚值得赞赏
But trust me, I have my reasons.
但相信我 我这么做是有原因的
We are more than friends.
我们不仅是朋友
We're in love,
我们相爱了
and have been for almost a year.
一年前就开始了
You've been carrying on with this man
你一直和这个男人交往
behind my back?
却不告诉我
You say that to me,
您对妈妈不忠
after driving mother away with your infidelity.
让她离开了我们 而您还来教训我
Please, Father.
求您了 爸爸
Don't let Uncle Farhad's betrayal
不要因为法哈德叔叔的背叛
turn you against everyone who cares about you.
您就不能信任所有关心您的人
I can't think of a better way
那个男人就是通过接近你
to completely infiltrate my life
来彻底地渗透进我的生活
and influence my judgment than getting close to my daughter.
影响我的判断力 没有比这更好的计策了
It's not like that.
不是这样的
You're not to see that man again, ever.
你不能再去见那个男人了 永远不能
Father...
爸爸
I'm done with this conversation.
谈话结束了
I need to get back to my work.
我要回去工作了
What's happening to you?
您这是怎么了
Come on.
快点
Damn it!
该死的
I am holding the rods until Meier comes clean
除非迈尔说出来他是怎么知道这次转移的
about how he knew of the transfer.
否则浓缩铀棒一直要在我手上
If what Meier said is true about the leak in Farhad's team,
如果真的是法哈德的人走漏了消息
it will be dangerous for us.
我们就危险了
So we must unload the rods, finish this.
所以我们得尽快让这批浓缩铀棒脱手
Let them be someone else's problem...
让别人去解决这个麻烦吧
And we erase any evidence.
我们要销毁所有证据
Once Dimitri is finished, and I'm satisfied the German is telling the truth,
一旦迪米特里完成审讯 德国佬也说了实话
I'm going to want to hand off the rods to Farhad tonight.
我今晚就会把浓缩铀棒交给法哈德
Keep your men out of sight along the perimeter.
让你的人待在周围看不见的地方
Mikhail and his men will stay with the cargo.
米克海尔和他的人会守着货物
Check to see if the rest of the street lost power.
看看这条街其余的建筑有没有停电
Just us.
只有我们停了
It's Meier.
是迈尔干的
Cover the exits.
守住出口
Check the fuse box.
检查一下保险丝
Come on.
快点
CTU. O'Brian.
反恐小组 我是奥布赖恩
Chloe. It's Jack.
克罗伊 我是杰克
Jack, everyone's been looking for you.
杰克 所有人都在找你
Where are you?
你在哪里
I need you to trace this call
我要你追踪这部电♥话♥
and send a Tac team immediately.
然后立即派一个战术小队过来
Jack? Chloe, just trace the call.
杰克 克罗伊 你追踪就行了
Jack!
杰克
We're sure NYPD's got the perimeter locked down?
确定纽约警♥察♥局已经把周围封锁了吗
The restaurant and everything in a block radius is secure.
饭馆还有其周围的地区都布置了警力
Our response team will be there soon.
我们的快速反应部队马上就到那里
Where's Dana?
丹娜在哪
She logged out of the building about 15 minutes ago.
她十五分钟前离开了大楼
Something about fixing a faulty relay
好像是去第十♥七♥大♥道
at our 17th Street station.
修我们的一个继电器了
Why didn't she just have IP maintenance take care of it?
为什么不让网络维护人员去修
Good question.
问得好
She had to manually reboot the firmware herself.
她得亲自去手动重启系统
That's what she said anyway.
反正她是这么说的
Where are we with this man Bazhaev?
巴扎耶夫这个人身上进展如何
It's coming through right now.
快要搞定了
I've cross-accessed interagency servers,
我已经交叉连接了跨部门服务器
also Interpol and FSB.
还有国际警♥察♥组织以及俄联邦安♥全♥局♥
I'm relaying Intel as it comes in to our response team and to Jack.
一有动静我就把情报传给快速反应部队和杰克
Good. Put it up on screen.
很好 照片放到大屏幕上
Okay, people.
好了 大家伙儿
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表