Why not?
为何不呢
We had a good thing going.
我们过去多美好
No.
不
No, we didn't.
我们才没有
I was naive, and I let myself be taken in by you.
我当时很天真 上了你的当
I am not that person anymore. Yeah?
我已经不是以前的我了 是吗
CTU.
反恐小组
Senior Data Analyst.
高级数据分♥析♥师
Well, sounds like an important job.
听起来身居要职啊
I'm thinking you always were the smart one.
你一直就很聪明
How the hell did you pull this off?
你究竟是怎么赢得了今天的一切
What, you steal a dead girl's birth certificate or something?
是不是偷了哪个死去女孩的出生证明
Look, I have money.
听着 我有点钱
Not a lot, but some.
虽然不多 但是还凑合
If that's what it'll take.
如果这是你想要的
If you really still care about me,
如果你仍然还在意我
you'll leave me alone.
就别再来打扰我了
Say my name.
喊我的名字
What?
什么
If you're gonna beg,
如果你要乞求我
I want to hear you say my name.
我想听到你喊我的名字
Just like you used to.
就像你过去那样叫我
Kevin.
凯文
Say, "Please, Kevin."
说 求求你 凯文
Please... Kevin.
求求你 凯文
There's my bad girl.
这才是我的坏女孩
Damn it! What do you want from me?!
该死 你到底想从我身上得到什么
A place to crash for starters.
一个新来者的容身之地
I'm getting a little tired of living out of the van.
我厌倦了睡货车里的生活
No, that is not gonna happen.
不行 这绝不可能
Yeah? Well, now you don't want me...
是吗 好吧 你不想让我
to tell everyone you work with
告诉你的所有同事
your little secret now, do you?
你的小秘密 对吧
You see, I don't want to do that.
你知道 我也不想那么做
Come on.
好了
It'll be fun having me around.
和我一起还是很好玩的
It'll be just like old times.
就像我们昔日的快乐时光
You'll come home...
你回到家
...and we'll catch up.
我们再叙旧
Fine, fine.
好吧 你赢了
You can stay the night.
你今晚可以留下来
I want you out tomorrow.
明天就给我走
Whatever you say.
随你的便
Do you want my address?
不要我的地址吗
I already got it.
我已经知道了
I'm going to ask you again, Ms. Reed,
我再问你一次 里德小姐
and this time I want an answer.
这一次我想要一个答案
Now we know that this key card was issued to President Hassan
这电子房♥卡是给哈桑总统
and his family at the U.N.
以及他在联♥合♥国♥大楼的家人
I want to know
我只想知道
where you got it.
你是怎么弄到手的
I'm not saying another word until my attorney gets here.
我的律师没来之前 我有权保持沉默
You're already looking at a life sentence
面对你的已经是联邦监狱
in a federal penitentiary.
的无期徒刑了
So if this plot succeeds
如果他们阴谋得逞
and Hassan dies,
哈桑总统死了
I promise you the death penalty.
我保证你是死刑
If you give me the name of the assassin,
但如果你给我暗♥杀♥者的名字
maybe we can cut a deal.
也许我们可以达成协议
I told you I don't know anything.
我告诉过你我什么也不知道
You know who you stole his key card from.
你总知道是从谁手里偷的吧
I didn't steal it.
我没偷
Then you manufactured it, cloned it somehow!
你偷了以后 再复♥制♥了一张卡
No.
我没有
And used it to gain access
然后用它得到了
to the U.N. security data. I, I...
联♥合♥国♥安全数据库的访问许可 我...
Where did you get it?! Tell me!
你到底从哪拿到的 快说
He gave it to me.
他给我的
Who?
谁
Who?!
到底是谁
Omar.
奥马
Omar gave it to me.
奥马给我的
President Hassan?
哈桑总统
Why would he do that?
他为什么会这么做
So I could have access to his private residence
因为这样我就可以进出他的私人住处了
when he wanted to be alone with me.
他想和我单独在一起
You really expect me to believe
你真的觉得我会相信
that you're involved with him?
你和他有染吗
Believe what you want. It's the truth.
爱信不信 这就是真♥相♥
This is Hastings.
我是黑斯廷斯
Put me through to Rob Weiss at the U.N.
给我接通联♥合♥国♥的罗伯·维斯
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I need to speak with President Taylor
我需要和泰勒总统谈谈
to get permission to talk with Omar Hassan.
取得和奥马·哈桑对话的许可
Now if there's something you want to say to me, Ms. Reed,
如果你还有什么对我没说完的 里德小姐
now is the time to say it.
得抓紧了
I'm sorry, Mr. Hastings.
抱歉 黑斯廷斯先生
Mr. Weiss is in a closed session,
维斯先生正在召开内部会议
but they're expecting to break shortly.
不过很快他们会稍作休息
All right, just relay the message
好吧 给他留言
to have him call me back as soon as he can.
告诉他尽快回复我
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Looks like you have a bit more time
看来你又多了一点时间
to reconsider your story.
来重新考虑你的故事
You let me know when you're ready to change it.
你考虑好了就告诉我
Mr. Hastings, I need your help.
黑斯廷斯先生 我需要你的帮助
I've lost contact with Jack.
我和杰克失去了联♥系♥
He called me 15 minutes ago.
他15分钟之前给我打过电♥话♥
We got cut off.
然后通讯中断
I haven't been able to reach him since.
接着就失去了联♥系♥
This is your operation, Chloe-- yours and Bauer's.
这是你的问题 克罗伊 你和杰克的问题
I don't see why this should be my concern.
这不属于我负责范畴之内
He could be in some kind of trouble.
他可能遇到麻烦了
You need to send for backup.
你得给他后援
Even if I wanted to, we don't have the manpower.
即便是我想给他后援 我们人手也不够
I dispatched all field personnel to the U.N.
我把所有的外勤人员都派去联♥合♥国♥大楼了
for Hassan's protection.
去保障哈桑的安全
I watched the interrogation.
我看了里德的审讯过程
I heard what Reed said about her affair with Hassan.
我听到她说她和哈桑有外遇
If that's true, it supports our idea that she was framed.
如果真是那样 就说明她有可能是被人陷害
And how do you figure that?
你为什么这样认为
Because it explains why
因为如此一来就可以解释
the biometrics registered her deception,
为什么身份识别鉴定出她有问题
and why the real insider
而在哈桑代表团里的真正内鬼
within Hassan's camp chose her to divert our investigation.
就可以接近她并利用她来转移我们的注意力
Reed is lying.
里德在撒谎
There is no affair.
没有外遇这回事
But what if there is?
但如果真的有呢
If President Hassan corroborates Reed's claim,
如果哈桑总统承认了里德的证词
will you consider sending units to find Jack?
那你是不是会考虑派人去找杰克
All right, fine.
好吧
Just so you can hear for yourself,
这样才能让你死心
I'll have someone alert you
哈桑给我电♥话♥回复的时候
when Hassan calls me back. Is that good enough?
我会叫人喊你 够了吗
No, but it's better than nothing.
不够 但是总比什么都不做强
That couple you murdered upstairs were friends of mine, dirtbag.
你在楼上杀的那对夫妇是我的朋友 你这脏狗
Good people.
他们是好人
Mazoni, you can't do this.
马佐尼 你不能这样做
No, what I can't do
不 我不能做的是
is watch another creep like this walk on a technicality,
眼看着又一个混♥蛋♥钻空逃过法律的惩罚
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表