The bottom line is,
不管怎么说
I'm still the best chance that anyone has of intercepting that uranium,
我还是帮你们夺取浓缩铀的最佳人选
and I can do it now.
我现在就能做到
So, what's it going to be, you making that phone call or what?
现在怎样 你还打电♥话♥吗
He's waking up, Jack.
他快醒了 杰克
Better make up your mind.
赶紧决定吧
Fine.
好吧
You see what you can get out of him.
看你能问出什么来
But don't forget, I'm listening.
但别忘了 我都听得见
Shut up, Ziya.
闭嘴 兹亚
You'll get your painkillers as soon as we get out of here.
我们一出去就给你止痛药
What did you do?! I got the bracelet off,
你都做了些什么 我帮你拿下了追踪器
all right, I did you a favor.
帮了你一个忙啊
You crazy bitch! You cut off thumb!
你这个疯婊♥子♥ 把我拇指切掉了
Look, what's done is done.
木已成舟
You can either stay here and whine about it like a baby,
要么你在这像婴儿一样哭嚎抱怨
or you can come with me and be a rich man.
要么你跟我来大赚一笔
Look, I'm willing to give you a point on this deal off the top.
我可以从总收入里给你分成
It's a lot of money, Ziya.
是很大的一笔钱啊 兹亚
How much?
多少
Two-and-a-half million.
250万
Maybe three when it's all done.
事成后 300万也说不定
Two million?
200万
You're serious?
真的吗
You tell me.
你说呢
I take this deal to Vladimir,
我把这笔买♥♥卖♥♥介绍给瓦德米尔
and it's not real, you know what happens?!
如果是骗局 你知道后果吗
Why would I be here if this wasn't real?!
如果是骗局我又何必过来
Fine, forget it, Ziya.
算了 兹亚
I'll find Vladimir my own way.
我会自己找到瓦德米尔的
No, wait!
不 等等
I don't know where he is exactly,
我不知道他的确切位置
but where he might be.
不过知道他可能去哪
Tell me.
说
No, I'll take you there myself.
现在不是时候 我一会儿带你去
You have a car?
你有车吗
I have truck; it's parked out back.
我有辆货车 停在后面
All right, I'll drive.
好吧 我来开
Come on!
起来
Yeah?
喂
Jack, I just found out in my background check
杰克 我刚刚在背景资料里发现
that Ziya has a probation officer.
兹亚还有个假释官
How do you want to handle this? You don't need to.
你要怎么处理 没必要管了
He has a tracking bracelet.
他还戴着假释期追踪器
Not anymore.
现在没了
I don't understand.
我不明白
Those things have anti-tamper mechanisms.
这东西有反干预系统
You can't cut them off him without triggering an alarm.
你们不可能取下它而不触动警报
Yeah, well, trust me, it's been taken care of.
是 但相信我 已经处理好了
Jack, what happened in there?
杰克 那儿发生了什么
Renee got the result she wanted.
蕾妮得到她想要的结果了
Ziya's taking her to Vladimir.
兹亚会带她去瓦德米尔那里
Dana's still working on your cover profile.
丹娜还在伪造你的档案
Okay, they're moving.
好了 他们走了
I'll call you when it's ready.
档案好了我给你电♥话♥
Jack's still waiting on the rest of that profile.
杰克还在等剩下部分的档案
I'm still working the timeline. Tell him I'm almost finished.
我还在处理时间表 告诉他我快好了
Okay.
好的
Home
家中来电
Aren't you going to get that?
你不接吗
Yeah, probably should.
是 我正准备接
Hello?
喂
I'm in the middle of something.
我在忙
Hold on a second.
稍等
Chloe, I will send that profile to you as soon as I'm done.
克罗伊 我尽快传给你那个档案
Okay.
好的
I told you not to call.
我告诉过你别再打过来
Yeah, I know what you told me.
是 我知道你告诉过我
But now that I'm here in your apartment,
但由于我身在你的公♥寓♥里的缘故
I just can't help but miss you.
我就是情不自禁地想你
My shift is over in the morning. I will see you then.
我到早上就下班了 到时候我去见你
Yeah, well, that's just not going to work now, is it?
那不行 现在就来
I'm right in the middle of something, Kevin.
我现在很忙 卡文
Turn on the news if you don't believe me.
你要是不相信我就看看新闻
Hey, that's not my problem.
那不关我的事
Okay, I need to see you.
我要见你
You have 15 minutes. That's not possible.
给你十五分钟 这不可能啊
Okay, you got 30.
好吧 那就三十分钟
Who said I can't be reasonable?
谁说我不通情达理来着
Kevin...
卡文
Don't make me call that little boyfriend of yours.
别逼我打给你的小男友
Rock his perfect little world.
让他美好的生活见鬼去吧
"Hey, pal, congratulations on the engagement."
老兄 恭喜你订婚了
"By the way, her name's not Dana Walsh,"
顺便说下 她不叫丹娜·沃什
"it's Jenny Scott."
而是珍妮·斯科特
"Oh, did I mention that she's an ex-con?"
对了 我说过她有前科吗
"No, no, no, nothing too serious."
不 不 没什么大不了
"Just accessory to murder is all."
只是个谋杀犯的同伙而已啦
You still there?
你还在吗
Yeah, I'm here.
是的
See you soon.
待会见
Arlo, can I ask you something?
阿洛 能求你点事吗
Yes, I'm available Saturday night,
问吧 星期六晚上我有空
and I can change my plans for Friday if you want.
如果你有需要 我周五也行
Also, I'm free on Thursday.
或者星期四也有空
Look, Arlo, I'm sorry.
抱歉 阿洛
It's just, a situation's come up,
我家里刚刚有点事
and I have to go home for a while.
所以我得回家一趟
Dana, we're in the middle of a major protocol.
丹娜 我们现在正处于非常时期
I understand that, and I won't be long, I promise.
我知道 但是我保证不会去太久
But I need you to cover for me.
但需要你帮我做下我的工作
Put the finishing touches on the profile for Renee Walker and Jack Bauer.
完成蕾妮·沃克和杰克·鲍尔的卧底档案
And if I ask what this is about, you'll tell me...
如果我问你回去干什么 你会说
That it's none of your business. Right. I thought so.
这不关你的事 一我想也是
Send it to Chloe's screen as soon as you're finished.
你尽快完成然后传给克罗伊
Okay.
好
Thank you, Arlo. I owe you one.
谢谢 阿洛 算我欠你一次
One what?
一次什么
Thank you, Mr. Prime Minister.
谢谢 总理先生
I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
期待明天和您的会面
I've spoken to 12 heads of state.
我和十二国首脑谈过了
They're concerned,
他们有些担心
But they're all still planning to attend the signing ceremony tomorrow.
不过还是准备参加明天的签字仪式
Well, I've got some bad news.
我有一个坏消息
Apparently, killing president Hassan
很明显 刺杀哈桑总统只是
was only part of his brother's plan.
他弟弟计划的一部分
CTU now believes
反恐小组现在可以肯定
he's also trying to acquire weapons-grade uranium.
他现在还在试图弄到武器级别的铀
From whom?
从谁手里得到
A Russian crime syndicate here in New York.
一个在纽约的俄♥罗♥斯♥犯罪团伙
Half of them are ex-Soviet Army or KGB.
一半的人都属前苏联军人或是克格勃间谍
If anyone had access to unsecured stockpiles...
如果有任何人能弄到极度危险的核原料堆
It's what we've been afraid of since the Wall came down.
自冷战以后 我们就一直忧心忡忡
Is President Hassan aware of this?
哈桑总统知道这事吗
He's the one who told CTU about it.
就是他告诉反恐小组的
Director Hastings has already initiated an undercover operation
黑斯廷斯已展开一次卧底计划
to try to recover the uranium before it's smuggled out of the country.
在其走私到其他国家前夺回浓缩铀
The nuclear materials are here on U.S. Soil?
核原料现在就在美国本土吗
Are they sure? Afraid so.
他们确定吗 恐怕是的
Ethan, you asked if President Hassan was aware of this. Why?
伊桑 你为什么问哈森总统是否知情
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表