No, not a new director.
不 不用换一个新主管
Just someone to supervise the manhunt for Bauer.
只要他来监督追捕鲍尔的工作
I'm recommending Jason Pillar.
我向您推荐杰森·皮勒
Your aide?
你那个助手
He's Bureau-trained, Madam President.
他受过政♥府♥培训 总统阁下
He was second in command at DIA
在丹尼尔斯政♥府♥任期内
during the Daniels' Administration
他曾担任国防情报局的副主管
and he made a name for himself in Afghanistan,
而他在阿富汗也是战功卓著
chasing high-value targets behind enemy lines.
深入敌后 缉捕过重要人犯
Of course if you have a better idea,
当然如果您有更好的人选
I'll gladly take a step back.
我也乐意让步
Madam President. Just a second.
总统阁下 稍等
What is it, Susan? Mrs. Hassan is finishing up.
什么事 苏珊 哈桑夫人讲话快结束了
I'm on my way.
我这就过去
Look, I'll tell Tim Woods that I support you
听着 我会告诉蒂姆·伍兹 我支持你
making an operational change.
作出行动计划的变动
But that's it, Charles-- no more excuses.
但是到此为止了 不要再找借口
Thank you, Madame President.
谢谢您 总统阁下
And allow me to say that...
请允许我表达...
No, I understand completely.
不 这我完全能理解
And I appreciate your confidence in Jason.
并且我感谢您对杰森的信任
How soon can you leave for CTU?
你多久能启程前往反恐小组
Immediately.
即刻
Good. I'll handle the arrangements on this end.
很好 我这边会替你安排好
Congratulations, Charles.
祝贺你 查尔斯
You have recast yourself as the great peacemaker.
你将自己重塑为一个和平使者的角色
I appreciate your help in getting me this far, Mikhail.
多亏有你相助才有我的今天 米哈伊尔
So tell me what I'm doing here?
说吧 找我来干什么
I had hoped to have this conversation in private.
我希望能和你单独谈谈
This is my attaché Pavel Tokarev.
这是我的使♥馆♥随员帕维尔·托卡耶夫
You can speak freely.
但说无妨
He is more than well acquainted with the situation.
他对现在的状况了如指掌
There's been an unforeseen problem.
出现了一个始料未及的麻烦
Apparently I'm not the only one who can prove that elements in your government
显然 我不是唯一持有贵国政♥府♥内有人
conspired to undermine the peace process.
阴谋破坏和平进程证据的人
Meaning?
什么意思
Dana Walsh, the mole you installed inside CTU,
丹娜·沃什 那个你安插在反恐小组里的间谍
claims to have evidence to that effect.
宣称持有相关事件的证据
Not possible.
不可能
She was handled with complete deniability.
我们早已和她撇清关系
So you say.
是你这么说的嘛
But, no one in this room can take the chance that she's bluffing.
但是 我们中没人敢保证她是在虚张声势
Now... I tried to contain this.
现在 我试着解决这个麻烦
I had Ms. Walsh detained and interrogated.
我之前扣留了沃什并审问她
The problem is, Jack Bauer just broke her out.
问题是 杰克·鲍尔刚把她劫走了
Apparently, he has a personal interest in exposing this evidence.
显然 他曝光这件事的内♥幕♥是出于私人原因
Then you need to stop him.
那你得去阻止他
Surely President Taylor is motivated to do the same.
想必泰勒总统也有此意吧
She is, to a point.
在某种程度上 她确有此意
But I know Bauer.
但我了解鲍尔
And I can promise you he will never let this go.
而且我可以保证 他绝不会善罢甘休
And I don't think
还有我认为
the president is willing to do what is ultimately required.
总统不会愿意采取极端手段
So you expect me to kill Bauer for you?
所以你希望我来替你干掉杰克·鲍尔
We both know you have the covert assets here to do the job.
你我心知肚明 你有专干这行的秘密杀手
Maybe I do--
或许我是有
but I don't have the resources to find him, track him.
但我没有相关资源来找到并跟踪他
CTU does.
反恐小组有
And the man in charge of the search now reports to me.
而且那里负责搜捕的人现在都归我管
How would this work?
那要怎么做
This is a closed-channel phone.
这是一部闭路电♥话♥
It's impossible to intercept.
绝对不会被窃听
My man at CTU will use it to feed your people
我在反恐小组里的人会用它来
real-time information as to Bauer's where abouts.
汇报关于鲍尔的实时方位
And they can put an end to this problem, once and for all.
他们能够解决这个麻烦 一劳永逸
We have to assume that CTU's been getting my face out there.
我们得假设反恐组已把我的面部特征发布出去了
You're going to have to take her into the bank on your own.
你要一个人把她带到银行里去
I'll stand sentry in the lobby.
我会在大厅里望风
How well do you know the layout inside?
你对里面的布局了解多少
Vault's in the back.
金库在房♥子后部
Tellers are on one side of the room,
出纳员都坐在房♥间的一边
loan officers are on the other.
信贷员则在另外一边
One of them's an old buddy of mine from high school.
他们中有一位我的高中同学
He was helping us line up a mortgage.
他过去曾帮我们办理了抵押借贷
Okay, you keep her inside your strike zone.
好 你要盯紧她
If she sees an opportunity, she's going to take it.
她会抓住一切可能的机会
You trust her for nothing, you understand?
别信她的鬼话 明白吗
I'll be fine, Jack.
我自有分寸 杰克
Okay, let's go.
好的 我们走
I know you hate me right now, but I don't really believe
我知道你现在很恨我 但我不相信
you want to see me executed.
你忍♥心看着我被处决
Save it.
省省吧
We both saw how close he came to pulling the trigger back there.
我们都看见他当时差点就扣动扳机了
That's just what he wanted you to think.
他就是要你这样想
If that's what he told you, he's lying.
如果他是那么告诉你的 他在撒谎
Just like he's lying about what he's going to do with that file.
就像他谎称要怎么处理那个文件那样
Jack wants to bring the people responsible for this to justice.
杰克想把罪魁祸首们绳之以法
Just like me.
就像我一样
Who do you think these people are, Cole?
你以为这些罪魁祸首都是干嘛的 科尔
They're Russian diplomats with full diplomatic immunity.
他们是有着完全外交豁免权的俄方外交大使
They'll be indicted by the World Court
他们会受到国际法庭的起诉
and hauled up in front of the Hague.
然后在海牙出庭受审
You really believe Jack Bauer
你真♥相♥信杰克·鲍尔
wants to trust some toothless international tribunal
会信任那些形同虚设的国际法庭
to mete out justice to the people who killed Renee?
来为被杀害的蕾妮伸张正义吗
Come on.
得了吧
You're hurting me. You'll live.
你弄疼我了 你死不了
Confirm all traffic camera feeds are being ported through us.
确认所有的电子眼画面都经过我们的端口
Up-res and route everything through facial recognition.
将捕捉到的一切通过面部识别系统进行清晰化处理
Parameter-matching on Jack, Cole, or Dana.
参数设为匹配杰克 科尔或丹娜的面部特征
We don't have anywhere near the bandwidth to do that citywide.
把全市的图像扫描 我们怎么可能有那么宽的带宽
Then job the overflow to NSA.
那就把干不完的活儿交给国安局帮忙
Where are we on setting up the search grid with NYPD?
我们和纽约警局的搜索网设置得怎样了
In process.
正在进行中
They're giving us all the personnel they can spare,
他们已给了我们所有能腾出来的人力
But they're going on record that,
但他们公开表示
unless we narrow down the search area,
除非我们缩小搜索范围
it's "Needle in a haystack" Time.
否则现在就是大海捞针
O'Brian.
我是奥布赖恩
There's a Jason Pillar on his way to see you.
杰森·皮勒正在去见你的路上
Pillar? Yeah.
皮勒 是的
Tim Wood's office pre-cleared him.
蒂姆·伍兹办公室已提前给了他通行许可
Send him up.
把他带上来
He's already on his way. He wouldn't wait.
他已经上来了 他不想等
Never heard of this guy. Who is he?
从没听说过这号♥人 他什么来头
He was second in command at DIA
他是国防情报局的副主管
under the Daniel's administration.
曾在丹尼尔政♥府♥任期内任职
He's been working the private sector for years.
他已经做了好多年私人部门的工作
Ms. O'Brian, Jason Pillar.
奥布赖恩女士 我是杰森·皮勒
This is my associate Eden Linley.
这位是我的助手伊登·林丽
Okay. So why are you here?
好吧 你来此有何贵干
Frankly, the White House is unhappy with the way the manhunt
坦白说 白宫对之前搜捕杰克·鲍尔的工作
for Jack Bauer's been handled.
很不满意
President Taylor's issued an executive order
泰勒总统发布了一项行政命令
placing me in charge of the search from here on.
现在开始由我来接管这里的搜捕工作
What?!
什么
You'll retain your position as acting director
你继续担任这里的代理主管
for the time being with authority over all over CTU operations.
暂时全权负责反恐组所有行动的指挥
Arlo, give us a minute?
阿洛 让我们单独谈会儿
You got it.
没问题
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表