剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
hormones or pheromones?
我一想到要向动物管理局那些人
You know, I still want to cut myself every time
解释为什么我们因为
I even think about having to explain
几棵什么都没有的树
to those Animal Control officers
给他们打电♥话♥
why we called them in a panic
我就恨不得自杀
about a bunch of empty trees.
我有发现了
I found something.
有一种叫做24-D的化学药品
There's a chemical called 2,4-D.
它能影响动物大脑里的神经递质
It's known to affect the neurotransmitters in animals' brains.
-也就是说可能会导致反常行为 -没错
- Meaning it could cause aberrant behavior. - Exactly.
而雷登国际生产的杀虫剂中
Now, 2,4-D is currently being used in pesticides
就含有24-D
made by Reiden Global.
那些狮子吃的牛肉是从吃谷物的牛身上割下来的
The beef those lions were fed came from cows that fed on grain
而那些谷物就被喷洒过雷登国际产的杀虫剂
that was treated with pesticides from Reiden Global.
你说的这些 很吸引人
This is all... very riveting.
等等 我还没说完
Wait. There's more.
我正等着呢
I was so hoping there would be.
上个月 洛杉矶郡开始用类似的杀虫剂
Last month, L.A. County started using a similar pesticide
遏制一种罕见的蚊虫蔓延
to contain a rare mosquito outbreak.
要猜猜看是哪里吗
Want to guess where?
为了向无处不在的阴谋论狂人致敬
In honor of conspiracy nuts everywhere,
我猜是布伦特伍德
I'm gonna guess Brentwood.
没错
Yes!
布伦特伍德
Brentwood.
好吧
Fine.
假设 万一
Let's just say, for a second--
万一 你说的是对的
for a second-- that you're right
这种化学药品造成了动物的反常行为
and this chemical is causing the aberrant behavior.
我们仔细检查一下
We could find out for sure
狮子的大脑 肯定就能确定
by taking a closer look at the lion's brains.
好啊 我们去检查吧
Great. Let's do it.
让我们揭开这些混♥蛋♥的真面目
Let's nail these bastards to the wall.
你可真是跟雷登国际杠上了 是吧
You are thoroughly obsessed with Reiden Global,aren't you?
我是说 你这远不是"我讨厌公♥司♥"这么简单
I mean, in ways that go beyond just "I hate corporations."
是啊 没错
Yeah, I am.
我能问问原因吗
May I ask why?
因为他们对我家乡所做的一切
Because of what they did to my hometown.
他们把你家乡怎么了
What'd they do to your hometown?
他们害死了它
They murdered it.
杰克逊和搜救队回来了
Jackson and the search party are back.
他怎么样
How is he?
亚伯不会有事
Abe's gonna be fine.
没有内伤
No internal injuries.
没有咬伤
No bite marks.
有几处撕裂 伤口和淤青
Several lacerations, some cuts and bruises.
我能见见他吗
Can I see him?
过几个小时吧
In a couple of hours.
我给他打了一针镇定
I gave him a sedative.
这怎么可能呢
How is it possible?
什么怎么可能
How is what possible?
那些狮子不知怎么把他拖到了树上
Somehow, those lions dragged him up into a tree.
这也不是什么稀奇事
Well, that's hardly inconceivable.
大狮子对小狮子就这么干
They do it with their young,
它们喜欢叼着幼崽的后颈部拖拽
they drag them by the back of their necks.
不过显然...
I mean, sure,
亚伯的体型比狮子的幼崽要大得多...
Abe is considerably larger than a lion's cub...
可它们仿佛刻意地改变了习性一样
But it's as though they purposely went out of their way
没给他造成致命伤 也没杀了他
not to mortally wound him, not to kill him.
它们为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道他真是太走运了
But I do know that he was incredibly lucky.
那你找到其他人了吗
So, did you find the others?
找到了 22人死在了三角洲附近
Yeah. 22 dead by the river delta.
太惨了
Oh, no.
既然尸体会陆续被送来这里
Well, if the bodies are gonna start arriving,
我得为他们准备一下地方了
I have to prepare the loved ones.
你没事吧 杰克逊
Are you okay, Jackson?
我没事
I'm fine.
真的 妈妈
Really, Mom,
我没事
I'm fine.
你没事吧 小姐
我没事
只是这一路太累了
娜塔莉来电
拒绝接听
杰克逊 杰克逊
Jackson! Jackson!
亚伯拉罕怎么样了
How's Abraham now?
你堂哥不会有事的
Your cousin's gonna be fine.
我爸爸的录像 你带来了吗
My father's recordings; did you bring them?
当然带了
Yes, of course.
很好
Good.
跟我来
Come with me.
我记得有个关于"战或逃"的视频
I think there's one about fight or flight.
你知道我说的是什么吗
Do you know what I'm talking about?
知道
Yes.
这些我全看过了
I've watched them all.
说得非常好
They're brilliant.
战或逃
Fight or flight.
是逃走
Do we run
还是奋起反击
or do we strike back?
就是这个
That's...
面对恐惧我们会作何选择
What do we do in the face of fear?
是逃走
Do we run
还是奋起反击
or do we strike back?
这个问题存在于大脑最原始的构成中
This question resides in the most primal aspect of the brain,
无论是人的 还是动物的
both humans and animals alike.
可要不了多久
But it won't be long
动物就会意识到
before the animals realize
它们不再需要逃跑
that they no longer need to flee.
意识到它们自己有能力
That they have the capacity
有才能来统治这个星球
and the capability to rule the planet.
它们无需再害怕人类
That they no longer need to fear mankind.
看见了吗 它不害怕我
See? It's not scared of me.
它明白...
It knows...
它们只需要选择去战斗
that all they need to do is fight
那样它们就能击垮全人类
and they can take down the human race.
拉菲奇
Hey, Rafiki.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
应该死不了
I suppose I'll live.
只要我亲爱的医生没给出不同的结论
As long as my beloved doctor doesn't tell me otherwise.
血压120/80
120/80.
你很健康
You're perfect.
听到了吗
You see that?
我很健康
I am perfect.
库卡卡里布
Kukaa karibu.
你救了我的命 拉菲奇
You saved my life, Rafiki.
换作是你 你也会这么做的
I only did what you'd do for me.
难说
I don't know.
那么一群狮子
All those lions.
我可能会丢下你自己逃走
I think I would have left you and ran.
到底发生什么事了 亚伯
What happened out there, Abe?
你怎么跑到树上去了
How did you end up in that tree?
当时我走进游猎车
I went into the safari bus,
我看见...
and I saw...
一个男人躺在走道上 已经死了
a man lying in the aisle, dead.
所以我才没注意到狮子进来了
That's why I didn't see the lion come in.
我接受了这一事实
So I made my peace.
我的大限已到
It was my time.
没关系
That's okay.
每个人都有这一天
Everyone has their time.
至少我又能和我弟弟团聚了
At least I would be with my baby brothers again.
我一定是被撞晕了
I must have bumped my head,
因为后来我就只记得
because the next thing I remember,
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表