剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
that there is a genetic mutation
出现了基因变异
throughout the animal kingdom.
你怎么能把抗原性漂移
How can you possibly account for a mutation,
归咎于基因变异
given the absence of antigenic drift?
我不知道这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
但我的确知道病毒
But I do know that a virus
会引发其他症状
brings other symptoms.
这些动物都很健康
These animals are healthy
杀死它们并不是解决办法
and killing them is not the answer.
我们面对的是物种的变异
What we're dealing with is a mutation.
种间的吗
Interspecies?
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
这些动物大多都出现了
Most of the animals display something
被称作"挑衅的瞳孔"的症状
called the "Defiant pupil."
全球环境变迁
An environmental event
所带来的后果正在上演
of global proportions is happening.
我的队伍正冒着生命危险证实这一点
My team has risked their lives to prove it.
这些动物已经在生理上出现变异
The animals have developed a biological imperative
要毁灭我们
to destroy us.
要是它们继续攻击我们的技术
if they continue to attack our technology,
就像之前那样
which they have done.
如果它们继续
If they continue to develop
进行种间交流
interspecies communication,
就像之前那样
which they have done.
如果它们不再将我们视作顶级掠食者
If they no longer see us as apex predators,
他们已经不再这样想了
which they do not.
如果这一切继续发展
If all of this continues,
自然的平衡将会崩溃
the balance of nature will collapse,
我们就将面对一场大规模灭绝事件
and we will be facing a mass extinction event.
一场大规模灭绝事件
A mass... extinction event?
-对 -那好
- Yes. ?- Okay, well,
我可听够了
I've had enough of this.
拜托
Please!
我的团队在非洲 他们需要你们的帮助
My team is in Africa and they need your help.
我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help!
那么...
So...
我们带着这个东西跨越了半个地球
We carted this thing halfway around the world.
是时候用上它了
About time we used it.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
这一定得成功
I mean, this thing has to work
否则一切都白费了
for any good to come out of all of this.
我妈妈快死了 而且...
I mean, my mom dying, and...
也许提起这件事很愚蠢 我很抱歉
Or maybe that was a really stupid thing to say, I'm sorry.
做人是什么感觉
What's it like being human?
天啊 米奇
Oh, my God. Mitch...
这有颗牙
Here's a tooth.
-你在逗我吧 -没有
- You're kidding me. Already? - Yeah.
好的
All right.
我敢说你从没想过我们会用一颗
Bet you never thought we'd be saving the world
在橡胶心脏模型上的牙拯救世界
with a tooth and a rubber heart.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
-杰克逊怎样了 -他还会再睡上一两个小时
- How's Jackson? - ?He'll sleep for another hour or two.
到时候记得去看他
Check on him then.
他在二楼的术后观察室
He's on the second floor, in post-op.
他一醒来 就开始给他用抗生素
As soon as he wakes, start the antibiotic.
另一样药是止痛的
The other is for pain.
我们在把最后一批病人集♥合♥起来
We are gathering the last of the patients.
离动物远点
Stay away from the animals.
不会有人留下来帮你
There will be no one left to help you.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
别担心 我们会把你转移到另一家医院
我以最快速度赶过来了
I got here as soon as I could.
你不用这样的
You didn't have to.
当然要
Of course.
我很担心你
I was worried.
对 我就是固执 对吧
Yeah, well, I'm stubborn, right?
想拦住我 一颗子弹可不够
Takes more than a bullet to stop me.
一颗子弹 一支动物军队
A bullet, an army of animals,
一群想杀掉我们的恶人
evil men trying to kill us...
对
Yeah.
我们遭的罪可真不少
We've been through a lot.
是啊
Yeah, we have.
当他们...
When they were, um...
推我进屋的时候
wheeling me into the room,
我想的是你
I was thinking about you.
上帝 请宽恕我
God, forgive me.
我之前不是个虔诚的人
I have not been a religious man.
但是...
But...
如果你帮我们渡过难关 我保证我会改变
If you get us out of this, I promise that will change.
快让我看见预兆
Just give me a sign.
放松...
Easy...
-放松... -我很抱歉
- Easy... ?- I'm sorry.
真是太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
巴寇病得很严重
Bacco's very sick.
够了 不能再这样下去了
It is enough. No more.
-不不不 -退后
- No, no, no! No. - Stay back!
兄弟 求求你 求求你
My brother, please, please.
让我带巴寇走吧
Let me take Bacco.
我有办法救它
I think there is a way I can save him.
我试过了 我的邻居都把他们的动物杀死了
I've tried. All of my neighbors have shot their animals.
我是最后一个
I'm the last.
那就让我帮它吧
Then let me help him.
这真是个残酷的世界
It is a terrible world
一个人不得不射杀他自己的狗
where a man has to shoot his own dog.
让我帮它
Let me help him.
要是我帮不上 我就亲自解决它
If I cannot, I will do it myself.
来吧 巴寇
Come on, Bacco.
来吧
Come on.
跟我来
You're coming with me.
解开狗链 快
Undo the chain, quickly!
没事的 没事的 我抱着你呢
It's okay, it's okay... It's okay, I got you.
会没事的 明白吗
It's gonna be okay, all right?
我会帮你们离开这里 好吗
I'm gonna... I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
我弟弟
Bhudhi vangu!
我弟弟 我弟弟
Bhudhi vangu! Bhudhi vangu!
-我弟弟 我弟弟 -没事了 没事了
- Bhudhi vangu! Bhudhi vangu! - It's okay, it's okay.
我弟弟 我弟弟
Bhudhi vangu! ?Bhudhi vangu!
-我听不懂 -我弟弟
- Sielewi. - ?Bhudhi vangu!
我...告诉他我听不懂
I'd... tell him I don't understand.
-我弟弟 -什么意思
- Bhudhi vangu! - ?Bhudi vangu?
等下 别别别
Ah, wait, no, no, no, no!
-穆科马 穆科马 -穆科马
- Mukoma. Mukoma. - Mukoma?
你弟弟还在外面
Y-your brother's out there?
你弟弟还在那里面
Your brother's in there?
好消息是 我们得到了活干细胞
Good news is... we got some viable stem cells here.
那么...
So...
我们的小朋友完成了他的使命
Our little friend has done his part.
他叫得太厉害了
He's crying so much.
它应该不是在呼唤同类吧
You don't think it's a call, do you?
你不要把包开着
Why don't you try closing the bag?
它可能跟我一样讨厌医院
Maybe he shares my aversion to hospitals.
所以你才从医学院辍学吗
Is that why you dropped out of med school?
不是 我一直都不喜欢医院
No. I never liked hospitals.
但我想最后是那些病患让我受够了
But I think it was the patients that finally did me in.
你可以帮我从那里拿一支比色皿吗
Will you hand me one of those cuvettes over there?
哪一个
Uh, which one?
那 那个有盖的方形管
The-the square tube with the lid on it.
我不是讨厌病患 我只是
I didn't hate the patients. I just...
讨厌他们的痛苦
Hated their pain.
他们的眼泪
Their tears.
还有他们家属的眼泪
And their families' tears.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表