剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
确实很悲惨
Yes, it is.
但真正让我担心的不是这个
But that's not what concerns me.
狮子杀人 是出于两种原因
Lions kill for two reasons,
但这些人 他们既没有构成威胁
but these people, they didn't pose a threat,
也不是被狮子当成美餐
and they weren't killed for food.
另有其因
Something else.
狮子杀人时 它们会直奔喉咙
When lions kill, they go for the throat.
速度快 而且一下毙命
It's quick, it's efficient.
但这些尸体
But these bodies,
每具尸体的股动脉都被割破了
every one of them has the femoral arteries slashed.
这些人 他们死得
These people, they died
缓慢而痛苦
slow painful deaths.
但这是几头狮子干的
But it was several lions.
几头
Several.
它们怎么都...
How would they all...?
改变了杀人的方式 它们不会的
Change the way they kill? They wouldn't.
然而 它们确实改变了
And yet, they did.
你和你父亲一直有很多
You've always had a lot in common
共同之处 杰克逊
with your father, Jackson.
即使在你小时候 你也...
Even when you were a child, you were...
像他一样出色
brilliant like him
像他一样充满好奇心 意志坚定
and curious and determined.
我们都是遗传与环境作用下的产物
We're all a product of nature and nurture,
我们的基因 经历 还有
our genes and our experiences and
我已经失去了
I've already lost
一个我深爱的男人
one of the men I love to this.
我知道这么做不够理性
I know it's irrational...
但现在我担心会失去另一个
but now I'm afraid I may lose the other.
东京
Tokyo?
东京那里有什么
What's in Tokyo?
你的那些光盘
The flash drives that you have,
是哈佛大学给我们的
they were sent to us by Harvard.
那是校方要求你父亲退休时
They were among the things that your father left behind
他留下的物件之一
when they asked him to resign.
但在他去世之后
But after he died,
我从遗嘱执行人那里获得了这个地址
I got this address from the executor of his will.
在某个时刻
At some point,
你父亲把研究之路导向了日本
your father found his way to Japan.
不论他的研究结果是什么
Whatever is left of his research,
去这里你就会发现的
this is where you'll find it.
如果狮子真的出问题了
If something's really going on with the lions,
我不会把你丢在这的
I'm not just leaving you here.
只有这里安全了
Once it's safe,
我才会离开
then I'll go.
我觉得已经没时间了
I don't think there's time for that.
听着 我并不是说
Look, I'm not saying
我认为你父亲是对的
that I think your father was right.
实际上我真宁愿他是错的
In fact, I pray to God he wasn't.
但假如事与愿违
But if he is...
事态不会仅仅到此而已
...this isn't gonna stop with just the lions.
好的
Okay.
最后一份文件
One final paper.
行了
Good.
祝贺您
Cestitke.
恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜
Congratulations!
我当妈妈了
I'm a mum.
你当妈妈了
You're a mum.
我当妈妈了
I'm a mum.
毛绒动物
Polnjene zivali.
狗狗 过来
Come here, pup.
别害怕
Don't fear,
我会拿回来的
I'll get it.
没事的 来
It's okay. Come here.
过来
Come here.
爸爸会找回来的
Daddy will find it.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
马克斯
Max!
过来 小子
Come here, boy!
马克斯
Max!
该死
Damn it.
马克斯
Max!
别跑了
Come on.
最好是先给它剃毛
Would've been better to shave him,
但我没带剃刀过来
but I didn't think to bring a razor.
好了
All right.
帮忙搭把手
Make yourself useful.
把这些接到电极上
Attach these to the electrodes.
红色接红色 黄色接黄色
Red to red, yellow to yellow,
以此类推
and so on.
你在兽医学校里学的这些东西吗
Do they teach you this in vet school?
不 医学院
Nope. Med school.
你也上过医学院
You went to med school, too?
是的
I did.
但我后来退学了 因为我意识到
But I gave it up once I realized that...
干的活跟医生一样
that meant doing what doctors do
主要就是跟人打交道
primarily dealing with people.
起作用了
It works.
顺便说句 医学院还挺有意思的
That was funny, by the way.
这是什么意思
What's it saying?
这是
It's, uh...
超伽玛频率出现尖峰波形
spiking in the hyper-gamma frequencies.
那意味着什么
What does that mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为狮子的大脑不会有超伽玛频率
Because lion's brains don't have hyper-gamma frequencies.
米奇
Mitch...
它醒了
He's awake.
喂
Hello.
是我
It's me.
我想我给狮子幼崽的剂量小了
I think I underdosed the lion cub.
我给它打了3.9毫克的唑拉西泮
I gave him 3.9 milligrams of Zolazepam
20分钟之前的事
20 minutes ago.
应该能让它昏睡几个小时的
Should've kept him asleep for hours,
但现在它已经醒了
but he's-he's waking up already.
让它不要动好吗
Would you hold-hold him still?
我在努力
I'm trying.
我想问问你
I just want to make sure
再给它打一针是不是没问题
it's okay to give him another dose.
没事的 我得先挂了
Yeah, that's fine. Uh, but I've gotta go.
这边出了点状况
We've got a bit of a crisis here.
不知道为什么 狮子都疯了一样
For some reason, all the big cats are going crazy.
怎么疯了
Crazy how?
不清楚
I don't know.
大约二十分钟前它们开始嚎
About 20 minutes ago, they started howling
一直嚎到现在都没停下
and they haven't settled down since.
十点开始的吗
That started at 10:00?
是 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
没事
Nothing.
巧合而已
Coincidence.
米奇 我得挂了
Uh, Mitchell, I have to go.
那是什么
What was that?
不知道
I don't know.
但我觉得
But I think--
我都不敢相信自己说的
and I can't believe I'm about to say this--
我觉得这些狮子
I think these lions are...
在彼此沟通交流
communicating with each other.
远距离沟通
Long-distance.
好
All right.
不要动
Stay.
不要动
Stay.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表