剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
看这里
Look right over here!
来抓我啊
Come get me, buddy!
我朋友就可以射你的背了
So my friend can shoot you in the back!
过来这里
Come on over here!
大熊先生
Hey, Mr Bear!
过来这里
Right over here!
就是这样
That's right.
过来这里
Right over here.
干得漂亮
Nicely done.
谢谢夸奖
Any time.
谢谢[法语]
Merci.
我知道我不配 但是
谢谢你 你救了我的命
当然了
你能帮我个忙吗
好啊
好好待我妹妹
要比对我好
这是实验室那边拿到的
This is the DNA profile
我们那头熊的基因图谱
of our bear from the lab.
这是同一头熊六年前
And this is the same bear's DNA
第一次被标记时的基因图谱
six years ago, when he was first tagged.
基因改变了
It changed.
因为母细胞的影响
Because of the Mother Cell.
是 又不是
Uh, yes and no.
什么意思
What does that mean?
好吧 大家这样想
Okay, think of it this way:
地球上的生物生来都不是完美的 对吧
None of the earth's creatures are born perfect. Right?
我们都有基因异常
We all have genetic anomalies.
可能是胎记
Be it a birthmark,
双重关节手腕 蹼趾...
double-jointed wrists, webbed toes...
但是变为正常的异常基因
But the anomalies that become the norm
是那些适应性强的基因
are the-the ones that are adaptive.
因为改变更利于生存
That are more useful to survival.
就像对生拇指
Like opposable thumbs.
这跟动物有什么关系
What does it have to do with animals?
我们所见的特征
The traits we've seen--
熊的内骨骼
the bear's endoskeleton,
蝙蝠飞的异常高
the-the bats flying abnormally high,
狮子似乎能远距离交流
lions seemingly communicating over long distances...
这些都有利于它们的物种更好地生存下去
They all make their species more capable of survival.
让它们更强大更优秀
Stronger, better.
我的观点是
And what I think...
就跟我们的祖先
Just like our ancestors
进化出了对生拇指一样
developed opposable thumbs,
母细胞只是加快了动物的这种变异
I think the Mother Cell is just accelerating these mutations
我们也会将这种变异视为正常现象
in the animal kingdom that we would see occur naturally,
不过要在几代人之后了吧
but not for another... several generations.
可能要几百年之后
Maybe a couple hundred years from now,
取决于我们用多长时间毁掉地球
depending on how long it takes us to screw up the planet.
但是因为母细胞变异已经出现
But we're seeing it now because of the Mother Cell.
但也有好消息
But here's the good news...
如果母细胞可以
If the Mother Cell can make
让自然现象恶化
a naturally occurring situation worse...
那或许也可以逆转
maybe it can do the opposite.
没错
Correct.
但是逆转结果是什么
But what's the opposite?
母细胞能治好那些动物吗
The Mother Cell can cure the animals?
摩根博士认为可以
Dr. Morgan believes so, yes.
他说需要一段时间来弄清楚
He says it will take some time to figure out
如何改变母细胞的化学特性
how to alter the Mother Cell's chemistry
来制♥造♥疫苗
to make a vaccine,
但他确信他的理论是合理的
but he's convinced that his reasoning is sound.
-真是... -振奋人心 我知道
- This is... - Exciting. Yes, I know.
你还没问我的问题
And the answer to the question
答案是"不"
you haven't asked me yet is NO?
不 我不会抛弃
No, I am not going to cut loose
我们团队中杀了本·谢弗探员的成员
the member of my team who killed Agent Ben Shafer.
如果你对我
And if you're not happy
处理事情的方式不满意
with the way I'm handling my assignment,
你可以尽管把我换掉
you can feel free to replace me.
但只要我在
But until then,
既然我知道动物到底是怎么回事了
now that I know what's happening to the animals,
我就要尽全力扭转这一局面
I am going to try to do my best to reverse it.
如果你没意见的话
If that's okay with you.
真是意想不到啊 图赛尼尔小姐
You surprise me, Ms. Tousignant.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是在等我吧
I believe you're waiting for me.
我是克莱顿·伯克
I'm Clayton Burke.
我为此都骗了我妻子
I had to lie to my wife.
她不懂为什么我急匆匆跑来巴黎
She doesn't understand why I had to rush off to Paris
错过了我们的结婚24周年纪念日
and miss our 24th wedding anniversary.
我还得告诉我女儿她为什么要死了呢
And I have to tell my daughter why she's dying,
即使有人手里有药
even though there are people who have a medicine
可以救她
that could save her life.
她叫克莱曼婷
Her name's Clementine.
今年十岁
She's ten.
我们发现她患有格莱齐尔综合症
We first discovered she had Glazier's Syndrome
是在她七岁时
when she was seven.
所以基本上
So, basically,
从她开始记事起
as long as she can remember,
她就是个快要死掉的小孩
she's been the kid who's dying.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我不是想听你说这个
That's not what I want to hear from you.
我想听的是
What I want to hear is:
当然 我们可以给你女儿
yes, of course your daughter can have
使用能治好她的药物
the drug that can cure her.
然后的问题就是
Followed by the question:
什么时候给她用药
when can we deliver it?
你应该申请了第三阶段试验
I'm assuming you applied for the stage three trials
可是你女儿因为太小被拒绝了
and your daughter was rejected because she's too young.
可能我没说清楚
Maybe I'm not being clear.
我不想让她参加试验
I don't want her placed in a trial.
七年的
Seven years
成功临床试验
of wildly successful trials
足以让我相信
is enough to convince me
你的药能治好她
that your drug will cure her.
服药三个月
Three months of pills
她就会 健健康康了
and she'll be... symptom free.
你要我怎么给她用药
And how do you expect me to do that?
整个项目
The entire program is
都在药监局的严格控制之下
under intense FDA screening.
每一剂都记录在案
Every dose is accounted for.
这就不是我的问题了 对吧
Not my problem, is it?
两天之内给我打电♥话♥
I'll expect a call from you within 48 hours,
告诉我拿药的时间地点
telling me where and when I can get my medicine.
母细胞
The Mother Cell.
我怎么知道是不是真在你手里
How do I even know you have it?
祝愉快
Have a nice day.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表