剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Well, it was really good to see you, Jackson.
如果你要待在岛上 我们可以再聚一聚
?And if you stay on island, we should get together.
只是别再谈老鼠的事了 好吗
Just no more rat talk, you hear?
威尔逊旅馆
The Wilson Hotel.
我们该去那里看看 那地方很大
That's where we have to go. It's huge.
如果被废弃了
If it's deserted,
当货船满足不了它们时
it would make the perfect breeding ground for them,
那里将会成为绝佳的繁殖地
once the ship was no longer viable.
风卷云残
害虫防治公♥司♥
拜托 菲茨 你想什么呢
Come on, Fitzy, what's your problem?
有什么理由不参加真人秀啊
What do you got against reality TV shows?
你看渔民和替人讨债题材的真人秀都有
I'm just saying, they got shows on fishermen and repo men,
甚至跟小丑一样的潜水员都有
even those duck guys with the beards.
害虫防治员为什么不行
Why not one on pest control?
我这辈子有很多人说我这样说我那样
I mean, I've been called many things in my day,
但可从没人说我无聊
but boring ain't one of 'em.
想象下我掏出自己的老搭档
Imagine yours truly whipping out old reliable
点燃马蜂巢的那一刻
to scorch a colony of wasps.
节目一定红遍大江南北我跟你说
That's some must-see TV right there, I'm telling ya!
我得挂了
Hey, I got to jump.
我看到一只活的
I got me a live one.
你好啊 小家伙
Hey, there, little buddy.
待在那别动
Just stay right there.
你要去哪
Where you going?
你要去哪 小家伙
Where you going, buddy?
小家伙上哪去了
Where's my little buddy?
小东西
Hey, little fella.
好吧
All right.
找到你了
There you are.
快打开 你这...
Come on, you son of a...
你以前挺有一套的啊
You used to be good at this.
威尔逊旅馆
停业装♥修♥
开了
Got it.
37秒
37 seconds.
-你技术退步了 -是因为海风
- You're slowing down. - It's the salt air.
把锁都卡住了
Makes the lock stick.
那好吧
Well, okay then.
看来电路都还没布好
Guess they're not finished with the wiring.
我待会儿去检查下电路板
I'll have a look for a circuit panel.
看看能不能把灯修好
See if I can get some light.
快看 有捕鼠员留下的陷阱
Hey, the exterminator left some traps.
看啊
Look.
还没被触动
It hasn't been touched.
-这个也是 -这些陷阱对我们没用
- Neither has this one. - Those traps are no good to us
因为这玩意是用来杀死老鼠的
because they are store-bought junk intended to kill the rats.
和我们带来的不一样
Unlike like what we've brought,
我们的只是捕获它们
which should merely trap them,
希望它变成个蜜月套房♥
hopefully becoming a honeymoon suite
让公母欢度
for a male and female
让米奇观测
for Mitch to observe.
我们竟然沦落到了这个地步
The fact that it's come to this,
在一家废弃的旅馆里寻找杀人鼠
searching for killer rats in an abandoned hotel.
我应该去上大学的
I should have gone to college.
我以为你上过大学了
I thought you did go to college.
应该去上更好的大学
Should have gone to a better college.
捕鼠快乐
Well, happy hunting.
克洛伊和我去检查楼上的捕鼠装置
Chloe and I will check the traps on the upper floors.
你们检查这儿的
You guys look down here.
这个公园不错
Nice park you got here.
怎么成你的了
What makes it yours?
妈妈其实从来不让我
Well, mom never really lets me out of the house
自己出来
by myself anymore.
但可以的话 我只能来这儿
But when she does, I'm allowed to come here.
和亨利一起
With henry.
我
I, um...
给你买♥♥了个礼物
brought you a present.
真棒
Cool.
一张纸
A piece of paper.
打开
Open it.
你知道我还是在
You do know I'm still at the age
玩娃娃的年纪吧
where I would play with a doll, right?
一个娃娃就好了
A doll would've been fine.
当然知道
Duly noted.
快打开吧
Just open it.
停车罚单
A parking ticket.
你给我一张停车罚单
You got me a parking ticket.
一张很有年头的停车罚单
A really old parking ticket.
确切地说是十年前的
It's ten years old, to be exact.
我在布里翰妇院外面被罚了
I got that outside of Brigham and Women's Hospital
就在你出生的那天
On the day you were born.
好吧
Okay...
你妈妈羊水破了
When your mother's water broke,
邻居只好把她送去医院
the neighbor had to take her to the hospital,
因为我正在韦斯特波特的一个鸭子救助所里
because, uh, I was at a duck sanctuary in Westport.
路上很堵
And there was traffic,
我来不及了
and I was late.
所以只能违章停车
So I had to park illegally,
吃到了那张罚单
and I got that ticket.
但我及时赶到了
But I made it there on time.
你就把它保留了下来
And you saved it.
为了
To, you know,
纪念我及时赶到产房♥
commemorate me making it to the delivery room
亲眼见证你的出生
to see you arrive.
总之现在它归你了
Anyway, now it's yours.
像个传家宝一样
It's like a family heirloom.
对 差不多
Yeah. Something like that.
还沾有点番茄酱
With a ketchup stain.
那是
Oh, that's, um...
我觉得是咖啡
coffee, I think.
纽约
去年我才决定搞这个
Last year, I just decided what the heck,
注册婚恋服务
signed up for the dating service.
-所以就见面了 -是
- And here we are. - ?Yeah.
你知道吗 有个花招
You know, there is a trick,
屡见不鲜
apparently very popular among...
第一次约会的女性都爱用
the ladies on a first date.
约会开始20分钟后
20 minutes into the date,
她们会接到一通朋友的电♥话♥
they have a friend call on the cell phone, and, uh,
如果约会不如意她们会假装有急事闪人
if the date isn't going well, they fake an emergency and bolt.
那太糟糕了
That's terrible.
我知道这个是因为我碰到过三次了
I know about this because it's happened to me three times now.
太巧合了 你说呢
A little bit of a coincidence, don't you think?
你在哪高就
So, what do you do?
我有家发廊连锁店
I manage a chain of hair salons.
在皇后区
In Queens.
所以...
That explains why the...
婚恋服务机构才觉得我们比较登对
dating service thought we'd be a good match.
你有发廊
You manage hair salons,
我有"浓密"的毛发
and I have this luxurious mane. ?
要接吗
Do you want to get that?
可能是急事
Might be an emergency.
不
Nope.
我确定不是急事
I'm sure that it's not an emergency.
有些电线被彻底咬断了
Some of these wires are chewed clean through.
如果能看见的话我兴许还能修好 杰米
I could maybe fix it if I could see it, Jamie.
抱歉
Sorry.
我还没米奇的消息
I still haven't heard from Mitch.
太煎熬了 离端掉雷登只有一步之遥
It's killing me, to be this close to taking down Reiden.
要是我们成功了呢
So what if we did?
要是你怀疑过的
What if Reiden was found guilty
关于雷登的一切都是真的呢
of everything you ever suspected them of doing?
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表