剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
《困兽》前情提要...
Previously on Zoo...
我认为如果我们将母细胞
I believe that if we introduce the mother cell
引入变异动物的DNA中
into the dna of a mutated animal,
就可能能制♥造♥出解药 但问题是
we could possibly synthesize a cure, but here's the problem:
要这样做 我们就需要
in order to do that, we need an animal
已变异但未接触过母细胞的动物
who has mutated and has not been exposed to the mother cell.
万一你♥爸♥爸也在寻找解药呢
What if your dad was searching for a cure?
-豹子吗 -已经排除了吗
- Leopards? - Have we ruled it out yet?
赞比亚最大的农业公♥司♥
Zambia's largest agricultural company
是雷登最大的反对者之一所有的
is owned by one of reiden's biggest critics.
所以雷登的产品才没有在那里使用
That might explain why reiden products Aren't being used there.
我们找到我们的针了
I think we just found our needle.
-我们得离境 -什么时候得动身
- We need to get out of the country. - How soon do you need to leave?
军队要想夺下一片地区
When an army wants to take an area,
他们会进行随机袭击
they attack in a haphazard fashion.
引起恐慌
It causes fear.
等等 你是说
Wh-what, are you telling me,
豹子还用上军事策略了
That leopards are using military strategy?
它们团伙合作
They're working as a group.
那么也会采取团体策略
Means they're thinking as a group.
米奇用针扎了幼崽
Mitch stuck the cub with the needle.
他的疼痛发出了求救信♥号♥♥
His pain sent a distress call.
就像洛杉矶的狮子那样
It was just like the lions in L.A.,
他们能远距离交流
They communicate over long distances.
这小家伙救了我们一命
This little guy saved our lives.
一旦我们把他带回实验室
Once we get him back to a lab,
他会救更多人的命
he's gonna save a lot more than that.
解药... 起效了
The cure... It worked.
你是对的
You're right.
我想跟你说谢谢
I want to thank you.
-你不用感谢我 -我还想谢谢你
- You don't have to thank me. - I want to thank you
让我鼓起勇气救我女儿
for giving me the courage to save my daughter.
事实是
Truth is--
你在某种程度上救了我
you kind of saved me.
我叫阿米莉亚·赛奇
My name is Amelia Sage.
那些科学家不相信你 但是我信
Those scientists didn't believe you, but I do.
我的同事们呢
What about my colleagues?
他们安全了
They're safe.
他们正乘坐飞机返回美国
They're on a plane coming back to the United States.
大西洋某处
你是谁
Who are you?
这是哪里
Wh-where am I?
什么
What?
我不... 我听不懂你说的话
I-I don't... I don't know what you're saying.
我之前在飞机上
I was on a plane.
和我一起的还有别的人
There were other people with me.
你知道他们在哪吗
Do you know where they are?
他们没事吧
Are they okay?
还有一只
There-there was a, um,
一只豹子 很小 豹子幼崽
a leopard, a small, uh, leopard cub.
我要找到它 这很重要
I-it's very important that I find him.
它没事吧
Is he okay?
你听得懂吗 你听不懂
Do you understand me? You don't understand me.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
我在这里多久了
How long have I been here?
我需要找部电♥话♥
I need to find a phone.
我需要打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call.
打电♥话♥
A phone call.
我知道 我要...我要电♥话♥
I know, I need-I need- I need a phone.
你能帮我找部电♥话♥来吗
Can you help me find a phone?
你能帮我吗 求你了
Can you help me? Please.
你是在保护我
You were protecting me.
你在保护我
You were protecting me.
困兽
第一季
第十三集[季终]
2015年9月13日
加拿大政♥府♥上周取消了潜水队的任务
The Canadian government called off the dive teams last week.
有47人在事故中失踪...
47 people lost in the crash...
和解药一起失踪了
Along with the cure.
所以我们需要找到替代品
So we need to find an alternative,
找到被我们忽视的东西
something we've overlooked.
克洛伊...
Uh, Chloe...
克洛伊和我已经获得了官方许可
Chloe and I have been granted official clearance,
一些顶着捏造头衔的人以及一支队伍...
uh, some made-up titles and a team...
2015年10月3日
国际小队今天到达了赞比亚
...international team arrived in Zambia today.
2015年10月7日
他们发回报告说
Uh, the-the situation they report there
那里情况非常可怕
is, uh, well, dire.
大规模的撤离 广泛的恐慌情绪...
Uh, mass evacuation, general panic...
2015年12月8日
今天有很重要的人物到了
...Very important people arrived today.
由多国危机处理人员组成的队伍...
A multinational team of crisis managers...
带着他们非常重要的科学家
...with their very important scientists.
显然他们不再需要我了
So apparently they don't need me anymore.
因为...
You know, 'cause...
我...
I...
也许他们就是不想与失败者为伍吧
Maybe they just don't want to be associated with failure.
当我们第一次集♥合♥的时候
When we first assembled,
我觉得我们都很疑惑
I think we were all pretty dubious.
没人比我更觉得奇怪
No one more than me.
你对雷登国际有什么看法吗
Do you have any thoughts about Reiden Global?
我为什么要对雷登国际有什么看法
Why would I have any thoughts about Reiden Global?
道尔顿 能给我一杯吗
Dalton, can I get a...?
只是有传言说
Just about the rumors floating around
雷登和政♥府♥达成了一个协议
that Reiden cut a deal with the government.
什么协议
What kind of deal?
为了调制出解药
To provide your now-famous mother cell
他们会提供传说中的母细胞
in an effort to concoct the cure.
他们为什么这么做
Why would they do that?
因为...
Well, because...
作为交换 政♥府♥同意让雷登
In return, the government agreed to indemnify Reiden
及其所有公♥司♥财产
and all of its corporate holdings
免于任何违法处罚 有关那个...
from any malfeasance in connection with the, uh...
是啊
Yeah.
他们还是没能
They still haven't come up
给这事件起一个合适的名字 对吧
with an adequate name for it, have they?
也许你能起一个
Maybe you should come up with one.
这样你就能名声大噪了 是吧
That'd put you on the journalistic map, wouldn't it?
叫...
How about....
"野兽叛乱"怎么样
"The... Beast rebellion"?
听起来不错吧
That's pretty good, no?
传言可不止这些
Well, the rumors don't end there.
还有人说你和其他三个人被迫签了
There's talk that you and the other three were forced to sign
一份保密协议
a non-disclosure agreement
换取豁免权
in exchange for prosecutorial immunity
不用承担你们在冒险过程中
from the crimes that were committed during the course
-你所犯下的罪行 -好吧
- of your... adventure. ?- Okay.
指经费独♥立♥ 以科研为嗜好的科学家
这不止是描写一位差点拯救世界的
This isn't just a puff piece on the gentleman scientist
绅士科学家的吹捧性文章吧
who almost saved the world, is it?
不是
Not really, no.
还有杰米·坎贝尔
And Jamie Campbell.
她怎么了
What about her?
这是她的白鲸[梦寐以求的东西]对吧
Well, this was her white whale, wasn't it?
雷登国际的事让她着迷
Uh, her obsession? Reiden?
那就太悲剧了 对吧
That would be tragic, wouldn't it?
她一心想要扳倒雷登
All she wanted to do was bring down Reiden,
让真♥相♥大白天下
expose the truth.
她确实也这么做了
And she did.
还因此而死
She died doing it.
结果现在我...我们到了这种地步
And now here I am... here we are,
什么也不能说
we can't say a thing,
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表