剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
别害怕 别害怕
Don't worry. Don't worry. It's okay.
走吧
Come on.
杰克逊
Jackson?
你父亲到底在这里干了些什么
What exactly was your father doing here?
感谢您能抽空见我们 议员先生
Thank you for making the time for us, Senator.
天啊
Oh, my.
真美
Beautiful.
您自己捕获的吗
Bag that yourself?
在阿♥拉♥斯加 我40岁生日的时候
In Alaska, my 40th birthday.
雷登国际
Reiden Global.
这场战斗持续有一阵子了
We have been fighting that fight for some time,
对吗 坎贝尔小姐
haven't we, Ms. Campbell?
是的 议员先生 但摩根博士发现了
Yes, we have, Senator, but Dr. Morgan has found
我们期待已久的确凿证据
the smoking gun we've been waiting for.
是的
Yeah. Right.
有可能是新的突变让
It's possible that a new mutation is allowing lions
洛杉矶的狮子可以
in Los Angeles to communicate with each other
远距离彼此交流
over long distances.
像某种超个体那样运作
Functioning as some sort of superorganism.
虽然这个证据是观测得来的
Although the evidence of this is observational,
不是定量的
not quantitative.
有一点摩根博士没有说到
Uh, what Dr. Morgan didn't mention is
狮子的突变
that the mutation in the lions,
和我们在猫身上看到的反常行为
and some disturbing behavior we witnessed in cats,
是以暴露于雷登杀虫剂之下为前提的
was preceded by exposure to Reiden pesticides.
我们终于可以证明
We can finally show
是雷登彻底地改变了动物的遗传密♥码♥
that Reiden is radically altering animal genetic code.
我和你一起
I have been
从一开始就在关注这个事情 杰米
with you on this, Jamie, from the beginning.
但有时候这种事
But as is the case sometimes
情况是会变的
in these matters, things change.
什么情况
What things?
看到这些书架了吗
See those shelves?
这些都是
That is the result
委员会发起的针对雷登国际
of the investigations my committee has launched
进行调查的结果 我们提出一个动议
into Reiden Global. For every motion we file,
他们就提出十个
they file ten.
我们请一个律师 他们就请一打
For every lawyer we have, they have a dozen.
雷登权势太大了
Reiden is just too powerful.
他们无所不在
They're everywhere!
-议员先生 这... -我知道
- Well, Senator, this... - I know
这一直对你来说至关重要 坎贝尔小姐
this has been important to you for some time, Ms. Campbell,
但这件事到此为止
but it is over.
好了
Well,
我们该告辞了 杰米
we should go, Jamie.
拜托
Please.
知晓何时
Knowing when there's
战斗会变得毫无意义 杰米
no longer any sense in a fight, Jamie,
是胜者与败者的分界线
is what separates the proud from the pathetic.
再见
Good-bye.
议员先生
Senator?
我的毕业论文研究的是
I did my grad school thesis
挂墙动物标本大小和主人生殖器尺寸的
on the inverse proportionality of taxidermy wall mounts
反比关系
to their owners' penis size.
对您妻子表示同情
My condolences to your wife.
我去看看有没有发电机
I'll check for a generator.
马眼找到了
Found the horses' eyeballs.
真好看
Lovely.
-我觉得我知道他为何来这了 -什么意思
- I think I know why he came here. - What do you mean?
我父亲
My father.
他来这里就是因为这里有辐射
He came here because of the radiation,
因为动物已经发生了变化
because the animals were already changing.
但他已经在波士顿进行动物实验了
But he was already experimenting on animals back in Boston.
是的 有关自然出现的变化和行为实验
Yes, on changes and behavior that were naturally occurring,
但我认为在这里
but I think here,
他意识到辐射加速了
he realized the radiation accelerated changes
动物生理构造和行为的改变
in the animals' biological makeup and behavior.
即使对自身健康不利
He would go to such lengths,
他也要进行深入研究
even to the detriment of his own health?
他一定会那么做的
It's exactly what he would do.
这整座岛屿就是他的培养皿
This entire island was his petri dish.
未来之灵
The Ghost of Christmas Future.
狄更斯小说《圣诞颂歌♥》中三个鬼怪之一
它们有潜能及本领去宰制整个星球
...that they have the capacity and capability to move planet.
这是动物及人类的脑部
This question is as the primary question of the brain in both
最主要的问题
animals and humans
即它们有潜能及本领去宰制整个星球
that they have the capacity and capability to move planet.
轻一点
Gentle!
放倒它 放倒它 放倒它
Bring it down! Bring it down! Bring it down!
放倒它 不 不 不
Bring it down! No! No! No!
好像比我
He looks like he's aged
上次见他时老了30岁
30 years since I last saw him.
放轻松 把牵绳拿来
Easy! Get the lead rope!
你看到了吗
You see that?
挑衅的瞳孔
The defiant pupil.
就像那群狮子一样
Just like the lions.
维克是这家餐厅的老板
So Vic, who owns this place--
他已经维持这些装饰15年了
he's kept the decorations up for 15 years.
自从他妻子在平安夜过世之后
Since his wife died Christmas Eve.
跟郝薇香小姐真像
How very Miss Havisham of him.
《远大前程》里的悲剧人物
好吧 这就是你要做的吗
All right, is this what you're gonna do?
"酒保 再给我一杯"
"Bartender, pour me another"?
你要因为一点小挫折借酒消愁吗
You're gonna drown your sorrows 'cause of a little setback?
一点小挫折
A little setback?
老兄 我失业了
Dude, I don't have a job.
我没有房♥子
I don't have an apartment.
也没钱了
I don't have any money.
可以打倒这些混♥蛋♥的最好人选
And the last best chance I had of nailing these bastards
刚把我赶出门
just showed us the door.
-再一杯 -没问题
- Encore. - Yes, ma'am.
在我妈生病的最后一年里
Yeah, I was awful to my mother
我对她很不好
the last year she was sick.
你当时还小
You were a kid.
孩子的脑部比较能感受恐惧而非同情
Kids' brains access fear more easily than they do compassion.
害怕失去母亲 让你很难有同情心
Fear of losing your mother made empathy impossible.
我当时以她为耻
I was ashamed of her.
以她的秃头为耻
Of her baldness.
可能这就是你这样的原因吧
Maybe that's why you're doing this.
你放弃的原因
Why you're off on this crusade.
我说对了吗
Hmm? Make things right?
答对了 西格蒙德
Well, no kidding, Sigmund.
Sigmund Freud
西格蒙德·弗洛伊德 著名心理学家
好 听着
Okay, listen.
或许我可以回实验室研究我们的理论
Maybe I can work on the theory back at the lab.
再做一些检验 我可以找到一些证据
Few more tests, I can come up with something
甚至雷登国际跟他们的律师团
that even Reiden Global and their legion
-都无法否认 -不 不
- of lawyers can't deny. - No. No.
不用麻烦了 已经结束了
Don't bother. It's over.
为什么
Why?
我真的很感谢
Look, I really appreciate everything
你做的一切 但是
that you've done so far, but...
不会有任何结果的
there's nothing for me there.
我要打给我舅舅
I'm gonna go call my uncle.
问问能不能先住在他家 直到下个挫折出现
See if I can crash with him till my next setback.
米奇·摩根
Mitchell Morgan.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
如你所见 情况紧急
As you can see, the matter is rather urgent.
你认为的而已
So you claim.
穿高级西装的神秘男子
Mystery Man in a Very Nice Suit.
其实我现在在城里
I'm in town, actually.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表