剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
当你关闭自己的情绪够久
You shut down your emotions for long enough,
你就不想整天感受其他人的情绪
you don't want to spend all day with somebody else's.
那我跟你说我母亲时你会很烦吗
Does it bother you when I talk about my mother?
之前会
It did.
我们第一次见面的时候 不过
When we first met. But...
我现在可以接受了
I'm okay with it now.
其实我跟你学到了很多东西 杰米·坎贝尔
I've actually learned a lot from you, Jamie Campbell.
这个赞美不错吧
How's that for a compliment?
我能勉强接受
I'll take what I can get.
解药真的会有用吗
Is this gonna work?
理论上会
In theory.
我想跟你说件事
So, there's something I got to say.
我最好现在说 以免这件事最后不成功
And I better say it now, before this whole thing goes south.
我想跟你说谢谢
I want to thank you.
谢谢你 把我拉进这趟疯狂之旅
For... dragging me into this insanity.
你不用感谢我
You don't have to thank me.
我还想谢谢你
And I want to thank you for...
让我鼓起勇气救我女儿
...giving me the courage to save my daughter.
还有提醒我
And for reminding me that...
受情绪影响没关系...
that it's okay to feel and...
我知道你无法救你母亲
Look, I know you couldn't save your mother,
但事实是
But, truth is,
你在某种程度上救了我
you kind of saved me.
好了
All right.
解药出来了 就是这个
Well, here we go. This is it.
老天保佑我们是对的
Hope to God we were right.
我去找杰克逊
I have to find Jackson.
米奇 等等 母细胞
Mitch, wait, the mother cell.
不管它了
Forget it.
快走
Let's go.
怎么了
What's happened?
豹子
The leopards.
它们跟着幼崽来的
They came after the cub.
我知道听起来很疯狂 但是
I know it sounds crazy, but...
或许就是那些鸟通知豹子的
maybe that's what those birds were doing.
亚伯 我们失去母细胞了
Abe, we lost the mother cell.
那解药呢
And the cure?
就是这个 我们只拿到这个
This is it. It's all we got.
一剂 或许两剂
One shot, maybe two.
好 我找到一条狗 放在一间病房♥
Okay. I found a dog, and I put him in one of the patient rooms.
如果解药没效
If this doesn't work...
只有一个办法能知道有没有效
There's only one way to find out.
先是鸟类
First, the birds.
现在是豹子
Now the leopards.
这绝对不是巧合
It's no coincidence.
它们想救那只幼崽
They're after the cub.
好 这就是解药
All right, this is it.
可不能出差错
No room for mistakes.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一
One...
二
...Two...
三
Three...
要多久才会生效
How long does it take to work?
我不知道
I don't know.
你好 哪位
Hello? Who is this?
我是克洛伊
It's Chloe.
大家都好吗
How is everyone?
克洛伊 天哪 你还好吗
Chloe, oh, my God. Are you okay?
我很好 我之后会解释一切
I'm fine. I'll explain everything later.
我 我们也很好
Uh, we're-we're fine.
我们找到一只豹子幼崽
We-we found a cub.
太好了
Great.
那是什么声音 你们在哪
What's that sound? Where are you?
我们在哈拉雷的一家医院
Uh, we're at a hospital in Harare.
我 我们其实正在测试解药
We're-we're actually testing the cure right now.
等一下 你们在哪
Wait, where are you?
华盛顿
Washington.
为什么你们要在医院测试解药
Why are you testing it in a hospital?
听着 克洛伊
Listen, Chloe, um,
出了点事 杰克逊受伤了
something happened. Jackson got hurt.
他不会有事 但 但
He's going to be fine, but-but...
你从哪里拿到的
Where'd you get this?
这没问题 我借来的
It's clean. I borrowed it.
我跟你说过别打电♥话♥ 克洛伊
I told you not to do that, Chloe.
不重要了
It doesn't matter anymore.
他们不相信我
They didn't believe me.
我做了唯一一件我可以帮忙的事
This was the one thing I can do to help.
然后我失败了
And I failed.
-我很遗憾 -图赛尼尔小姐
- I'm sorry. - ?Ms. Tousignant.
戴勒维恩先生
Mr. Delavane.
请跟我们走吧
Would you come with us, please?
你 你弟弟在外面吗
Your br... Your brother's out there?
放射科
好 好 我们走
Okay. Okay. Here we go.
我们走 我们走 我们走
Here we go. Here we go. Here we go.
会没事的 没事的
Okay. Okay.
如果解药有效 现在应该有反应了
If it was gonna work, we'd have seen some evidence by now.
抱歉各位 都是我的错
Sorry, guys. This is all my fault.
-不是任何人的错 -不 是我...
- It's no one's fault. - Yeah, I...
是我告诉你们
I'm the one who told you all
豹子幼崽身上能找到答案
that the leopard cub was the-the answer.
是我说的母细胞是治愈的关键
I'm the one who said the mother cell was the key to the cure.
这只是种理论 甚至算不上理论
It was just a theory. Not even a theory.
只能说是半吊子
Half a theory.
现在不是自责的时候
Now's not the time for self-pity.
没用的
It didn't work.
跟我说说为什么
Tell me why.
好吧
Okay.
我要先从其实我根本不是基因学家说起吗
Should I start with the fact that I'm not a geneticist?
还是要我说说
Or should I start with the fact
我居然相信一个
that somehow I got it into my brain
叫罗伯特·奥兹的
that a completely discredited scientist
名誉扫地的科学家
by the name of Robert Oz
竟然不是个不折不扣的疯子
was anything other than certifiably insane?
过去的就先别提了
Ancient history.
告诉我你今天失败的原因
Tell me why you failed today.
别逼他 亚伯 他尽力了
Easy, Abe. He tried.
你闭嘴 让他说
Stop. Let him speak.
告诉我你失败的原因
Tell me why you failed.
我不知道啊
I don't know.
不如你来告诉我 天才
Why don't you tell me, genius?
或许母细胞被污染了
Maybe the mother cell was contaminated.
不过它是坚硬的有机物质
But it's-it's-it's hard, organic substance.
所以不太可能
So that's highly unlikely.
也可能是幼崽的基因
Maybe the-the... cub's gene
并没有像我们以为的那样自然变异
didn't mutate naturally like we thought it did,
但是幼崽也不可能
but there is no way that it traveled far enough
被雷登的产品影响
to-to be exposed to Reiden,
所以这也不可能
so that's a big fat no.
如果我的假设是合理的
If my hypothesis... is sound,
也没有什么东西被污染
a-and none of the elements were contaminated,
那我就不知道了 也许...
then I don't know, maybe it's the-the...
-也许是送药的问题 -送药吗
- maybe it was the delivery system. - The delivery system?
对 注射过程
Yeah. The... The injection.
针头 可能是针头被污染了
The-the... the needle, maybe the needle was contaminated.
或者...
The... Or...
或者什么
Or what?
肌肉注射通常作用很快的
Intramuscular injections usually disseminate quickly, but...
但是也有可能
but it's-it's possible that...
有可能药效没从狗的身侧扩散开
it's possible it never even made it out of the dog's flank.
如果药没有从身侧扩散
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表