剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
I don't know yet.
但这并不能说明
But it doesn't necessarily mean
那头熊没受到母细胞影响
that the bear wasn't affected by the Mother Cell.
血液检测应该过几个小时就有结果了
Blood labs should be back in a couple of hours.
好的 可还有什么原因
Okay. But why else would a bear
能让一头熊在夏天进行冬眠呢
be hibernating in the middle of summer?
其实有两种冬眠形式 明白吗
There are two types of hibernation, okay?
一种是我们所熟知的
One is what we normally think of--
瑜伽熊进入深度冬眠
Yogi Bear goes into a deep suspended animation
为了在缺少食物的冬天活下来
to survive a winter of scarce resources.
另一种是动物进入短暂的休眠
The other is when an animal falls temporarily dormant,
为了进行生物学上的转变
so that resources can be biologically redirected.
"转变"是什么意思
What does that mean-- redirected?
就像...毛虫
Like, a... caterpillar
变成了蝴蝶 或者...
turning into a butterfly or...
当小孩熟睡时 他们是在长身体
when little kids sleep so deeply when they're growing.
这么说
So...
你觉得那头熊也在转变
you mean you think that the bear's changing?
有这种可能
I think it's possible.
可问题是
The question is...
变成什么
into what?
晚餐快准备好了
Dinner's almost ready.
-太好了 -我们该...
- Cool. - And we should, uh,
谈谈米奇刚提出的关于那头熊的新推论
probably talk about Mitch's new theory about the bears.
好
Yes.
戴勒维恩想见我
Delavane wants to see me.
我会尽快赶回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
杰米 喝点吗
Jamie... vino?
谢谢
Thank you.
但应该是南希
But it's Nancy.
我应该习惯这个名字
I should get used to saying it.
南希这名字还不错啊
As far as names go, it's not so bad.
是我妈妈的名字
It was my mother's.
阿姆斯特朗是她的婚前姓
Armstrong was her maiden name.
-阿卜杜拉·巴洛贡 -什么
- Abdallah Balogun. - Sorry?
我以前也有过另一个名字
I had another name once, too.
当我十三岁时
When I was 13 years old,
我父母在一次突袭中被杀了
my parents were killed in a raid.
我和我的两个弟弟都被叛军给抓了去
Me and my little brothers were taken in by the rebels.
联合共和军
The United Republic Army.
马利克和卡利姆
Malik and Kalim.
叛军给我们提供食物和住的地方
The rebels fed us and gave us shelter.
可几天之后
But then a few days later,
他们逼我进行一项...
I was made to undertake a...
入会仪式
initiation.
这就是他们击垮我的方式
It was their way of breaking me.
强迫我
Forcing me to...
向他们证明我的忠诚
prove my loyalty to them.
他们给了我一把枪
They gave me a gun.
还有一发子弹
And a single bullet.
告诉我...
And told me...
我必须做出选择
that I must choose...
我得选一个弟弟杀掉
which of my two brothers I should kill.
他们还告诉我
And I was told
要是我哪个也不杀
that if I did not shoot one of them,
那他们就会将两个都杀死
then they would both be killed.
我看着我两个弟弟的眼睛...
I looked into the eyes of my baby brothers--
眼神是那么可爱且平静
so sweet, so gentle.
当时我就知道了
And I knew from that moment
他们的命运都注定了
that they were both condemned.
如果只死了其中一个
You see, one of them would die,
而另一个...像我一样
but the other... like me...
就将会化身为野兽
would turn into an animal.
所以我做出了我能做的唯一决定
So I made the only decision I could.
我两个都没选
I chose neither.
将他们两个都送往了极乐世界
And I sent them both to a better place.
五年后
Five years later,
我从军中逃了出来
I escaped from the army
把名字改成了亚伯拉罕
and changed my name to Abraham.
我躲到他们永远都找不到的地方
And I went somewhere they would never find me.
尽管
And even though
我知道我当初做的没错
I knew I did the right thing for my brothers,
我这一生都在弥补我的抉择
I've been spending my whole life trying to make up for my choice
去保护我在乎的人
by protecting the people I care about.
我的新家庭
My new family.
现在你也是家中一员了
And now you are part of that family, too...
南希·阿姆斯特朗小姐
Miss Nancy Armstrong.
把他杀了
Killed him?
一个联邦调查局探员
An FBI agent!
一个手不干净的联邦调查局探员
A dirty FBI agent.
还是充其量
At best.
这是你的一面之词而已
So you've just said.
谁
Who?
谁杀了他
Who killed him?
我不能说
I can't tell you.
我的一名队员
A member of my team.
好消息是 我一直在监听他们
The good news is... I've been tracking channels,
还没有任何动静
and there hasn't been any chatter.
什么都没有 就像他们还没发现他的尸体
None. It's almost as if they haven't discovered his body yet.
但总会发现的
But they will.
无论他是一个受贿于雷登国际的真探员也好
And whether he was a real FBI agent on the take for Reiden
还是冒牌探员也罢
or posing as an FBI agent,
现在这是一件联邦事务
either case, this is now a federal matter,
也就是说在找出凶手之前
which means they won't stop
他们不会善罢甘休的
until they find out who killed him,
意味着最终他们会找到我们
which means eventually they will find us.
我们现在做的一切都将公之于众
And everything we are doing will become public,
我们的工作也就无法开展了
which will make it impossible to do our job.
那你是什么意思
So, what are you saying?
让我把他们交出去吗
You want me to turn them in?
我的意思是 图赛尼尔特工
I'm saying, Agent Tousignant,
这也许并非你所愿
that you may not have asked for it,
但没有什么比你接手的任务更重要
but nothing is more important than the task you have been given.
找出动物身上发生了什么
To figure out what is happening to the animals
以及如何阻止
and how to stop it.
我就在做这个
I am doing that!
你再喜欢他们
As much as you may have come to like them
再想保护他们
and want to protect them,
你队伍里的任何人
none of the people on your team
都没有你完成任务
are more important than your ability
所需要的能力重要
to complete that task.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
好吧 但我们怎么混过面部识别这一关
Okay, but how do we get past the facial recognition?
那根本不是问题
It's no problem at all.
找个有权限的高管就行了
All we need is an employee with top-level access.
就是 那怎么会是问题
Right, because why would that be a problem?
怎么样了
How is it going?
亚伯有个主意 很棒的主意
Abe had an idea, a good one.
跟熊有关吗
About the bears?
不 跟杰米有关
No, about Jamie.
她后半辈子不能亡命天涯
She can't spend the rest of her life running.
我们要帮她摆脱困境
We have to get her out of it
证明本·谢弗受雇于雷登国际
by proving that Ben Shafer was on Reiden's payroll.
好
Okay.
雷登在巴黎有个办事处
Reiden has an office here in Paris.
我们闯进去
We're breaking in.
雷登巴黎办事处只负责欧洲业务
So the Paris Reiden office only handles European contracts,
但他们的电脑
but their computer network
和波士顿的中心系统相连
is linked to the central system back in Boston,
也就是说如果我们能侵入他们的系统
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表