剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
which means, if we can hack into their system,
我们就能证明本·谢弗受雇于他们
we can prove that Ben Shafer was on their payroll.
我们要怎么做呢
And how are we gonna do that?
哪部分 侵入系统
What, the hacking into the system part
还是证明
or the proving it part?
两个都是
Both.
给
Here.
喝了能让你觉得我们的做法更合理
It makes more sense if you drink this.
好的
Okay.
先说第二部分
Uh, second part first.
之前为了写文章
Uh, I've done investigations like this
我做过类似调查
for stories I've written.
公♥司♥对账上走过的每一分钱都有记录
Corporations keep track of every penny of their finances,
所以如果要给本·谢弗打钱的话
so if there's a payoff to Ben Shafer,
钱款会显示在账簿上
it'll be in their accounting records.
我们只要进入财务系统核查相关文件就行了
We just access the finances and follow the paper trail.
前提是他用了真实姓名
Presuming that he used his real name.
那倒是
Uh, agreed.
未必会轻易得手
It's not necessarily going to be easy,
但总能有点发现
but there's always something.
资金从一个账户流向另一个账户
Uh, money that moves from one account to another.
数字对不上什么的
Numbers that don't add up.
某种规律
A pattern.
那是你专长对吧
That's your speciality, right?
找出规律
Recognizing patterns.
你说我们要进入他们的财务系统
Okay, you say once we access their finances.
那个怎么办到
How are we gonna do that?
这才是最精彩的
That's the cool part.
据目前所知
See, as far as we can tell,
所有雷登最高级别主管
all top-level Reiden executives
能都连接到全部的计算机网络
have access to their entire computer network.
但这系统并不用密♥码♥
But the system doesn't use passwords.
而是用面部识别进入
It uses facial recognition.
所以我们只需要找到一个可以进入的高管
So we just need to locate an executive with access
让系统以为
and then trick their system into thinking
他们在进入自己的账户
they're signing into their account.
这里就需要你登场了
And that's where you come in.
这会是一次团队合作
This is going to be a team effort.
米奇也是
Even Mitch.
我们假定要梳理上千份文件
We're presuming there are thousands of documents to comb through,
所以我们要拷贝到一个
so we're going to copy the records onto a computer
储存空间够大的电脑里
with enough storage space.
动物实验室里的那台
The one in the animal lab.
我要做的是什么
And what's my role?
你就看好戏就行了
You get to have some fun.
雷登国际办事处 法国巴黎
谢谢
Thank you.
董事会主管成员
怎么样了
Hey, how's it going?
哺乳动物检验实验室
快好了
Almost there.
六 七 九 七
Six, seven, nine, seven,
点 六 三 零 点 六 四
dot, six, three, zero, dot, six, four.
六 三 零 点
Six, three, zero, dot...
六 四
six, four.
好的 搞定了
Okay, got it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢了
Thanks.
六点钟方向 蓝西装 黑头发
Six o'clock, blue suit, black hair.
安托万·贝尔罗斯 高级副总裁 主管财务战略
He's Antoine Belrose, senior VP, financial strategy.
看到了
Got him.
贝尔罗斯 副总 财务
Belrose. VP. Finance.
祝你好运
Good luck.
她怎么停了
Why's she stopping?
我不知道
I don't know.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
那个保安我认识
The security guard over there, I know him.
他以前是法国对外安♥全♥局♥的人
He's ex-DGSE.
我做不来 他会认出我的
I can't do this-- he's gonna recognize me.
我们得出去
We have to get out of here.
另外制定一套方案
We need to come up with another plan.
不行 我来 把你手♥机♥给我
No. I got this, give me your phone.
不过亚伯是对的 你得赶快出去
But Abe's right-- you got to get out of here.
打扰一下 您是贝尔罗斯先生吗[法语]
Excusez moi, uh, Monsieur Belrose?
是的[法语]
Oui.
您会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
-会的 -真是太好了
- Yes. - Fantastic.
我叫斯科特·波尔森
Uh, my name is Scott Polson.
我是密西姆科游猎营地的 从非洲回来
Uh, I'm with the Msisimko Safari Camp back in Africa.
您去过非洲吗 贝尔罗斯先生
Have you been to Africa, Mr. Belrose?
非洲吗
Africa?
恐怕您没去过
No, I didn't think so.
美国地区财务部门的人员也没去过
Neither did the finance department back in the States,
所以他们推荐了你进行这次旅行
which is why they nominated you for the trip.
什么旅行
What trip?
您可能没收到我们的邮件
I knew that you didn't get our letters.
所以没有回复
That's probably why you didn't respond.
为感谢您为公♥司♥做出的贡献
For the work that you've done for the company,
公♥司♥奖励您一次到非洲的旅行 费用全免
you've been nominated for a trip to Africa, all expenses paid.
你在开玩笑吗
You are joking, yes?
这是什么恶作剧吗
I mean, this is some sort of prank?
不不不 不是玩笑也不是恶作剧
No, no joke, no prank.
显然 您去年为公♥司♥赚了一大笔钱
Apparently, you earned the company a fair amount of money
贝尔罗斯先生
last year, Mr. Belrose.
这倒是真的
Yes, uh, I did.
让我查查日历
Let me just get my calendar out here.
八月和十月份
Uh, we have open dates in August
都可以去
and October.
往左点
Left.
不过嘛
Though, um...
我比较建议秋天去
I would suggest the fall.
那是一年中最好的时节
It's a much better time of the year.
好的
Yes.
这个时间您可以吗
So how does that work for you?
可以
Sure.
好的 那就定八月了
All right, well, August it is.
收拾好您的行李
That's it. Get your bags packed,
我们会联♥系♥你的 贝尔罗斯先生
and we'll be in touch, Mr. Belrose.
-谢谢 -别谢谢我们
- Thank you. - No, no, don't thank us.
要感谢你美国的同事们
Thank your colleagues back in the States.
快点啊
Come on, come on...
48%已完成
小姐
Mademoiselle?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
不错啊
Well, damn.
他们还真的做到了
They actually pulled it off.
摩根博士
Dr. Morgan?
您要检测的血样送回来了
Your blood labs are back.
还有DNA检测报告
Uh, DNA profile, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么不对吗
Something is wrong?
没有
No.
我认为熊的血样中能检测出异常
I was hoping there would be something abnormal
事实证明我是对的
in the bear's blood work; it turns out there is.
这是个好消息 对吧
That's, uh, good news, yes?
是啊 这是好消息
Yeah, that's good news.
这个DNA 完全不合常理
This DNA, however, makes zero sense.
也是异常的吗
That's abnormal, too?
好像在一直在变化
It looks like it's changing.
它好像醒了
I think he's waking up.
是的
Yeah.
这可不太好
Not good.
给我拿点镇静剂
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表