剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
And your friend here is trying to ruin it.
他不是我们朋友
He's not our friend.
这事没完 雷
This ain't over, Ray.
回见
I'll see you soon.
没想到你们会来找我
Gotta say, I was surprised to hear from you.
还以为你还为内罗比那事生气呢
Figured you were still sore about Nairobi.
你在内罗比差点害死我们
You almost got us killed in Nairobi.
那些偷猎的不是好东西
Hell, those poachers were bad men.
你们站对边了
And you were on the right side of right.
雷蒙德·约瑟夫·恩迪科特
Raymond Joseph Endicott.
没有过去 没有未来
No past, no future.
克洛伊·图赛尼尔
My name is Chloe Tousignant.
很高兴认识你 克洛伊
It is very nice to meet you, Chloe.
我问问你
Tell me something.
你为什么会跟我的老朋友在一起
What are you doing here with my old friends, huh?
我说了 我们不是你的朋友
Like I said, we're not your friends.
你还跑非洲吗 雷
You still making that Africa run, Ray?
有时候吧
Yeah, now and again.
我们得离境
We need to get out of the country.
五个人
The five of us.
悄悄走 不引起注意
Off the books, under the radar.
什么时候得动身
How soon do you need to leave?
尽快
As soon as possible.
那得花钱
That'll cost you.
多少
How much?
你如果跑来找我 肯定是没这个钱
More much than you've got, if you're showing up on my doorstep.
问题在于 克洛伊
See, here's the thing, Chloe.
对这俩乖宝宝来说
I'm what you would call a, uh, well, a last resort
我算是没办法的办法
for Boy Scouts like these two.
所以要花很多钱
So it will cost you much-much.
也或许不用花钱
Or maybe nothing at all.
什么意思
What's that mean?
我和我的伙伴
My associates and I
今晚要干一票
are doing a little something-something tonight.
我们需要人手
We could use the manpower.
你做的事违法吗
Is what you do against the law?
对笼子里的斑马来说不违法
Not if you're a zebra in a cage.
不行
No. No way.
随你便
Suit yourself.
如果我们帮你呢
And if we do help you?
那就简单了
Then it's simple.
你帮我
You wash my back,
我就带你们飞出去
and I fly yours the hell out of the country
甩掉你们的追兵
one step ahead of whoever it is that's chasing you.
你和你的伙伴要做什么
What is it that you and your associates are doing?
我们要闯克利尔沃特动物园
We're breaking into Clearwater Zoo.
解放动物
To liberate the animals.
当然了
Of course you are.
阳沙旅馆
话说你们这个朋友是谁
Okay, so who's this friend of yours?
他不是我们朋友
He is not our friend.
他是前海军陆战队员
He's an ex-Marine,
动物权益活动家
an animal rights activist.
他在非洲待过很长时间
And he spends a lot of time in Africa,
抵♥制♥偷猎行为
interfering with poachers.
我和亚伯就是这么认识他的
That's how Abe and I met him.
他是疯子
He's crazy.
他不是疯子
He's not crazy.
他 他只是...
He's... he's just...
不太正常
not uncrazy.
他们的组织自称为
His group calls themselves
"解放动物义勇军"
the Free Animal Rights Militia.
缩写"FARM"
F.A.R.M.
这很聪明
That's... clever.
我以前应付过这种人
I've dealt with these kind of people before.
他们都是狂热分子
They're zealots.
根本就不了解动物相关的事
Don't know the first thing about animal welfare.
更不用说
Well, not to mention
我们中有些人已经被警方通缉了
some of us are already wanted by the police.
再多犯一条罪
Maybe committing another crime
对我们的案子没帮助吧
doesn't help our case.
我同意 可我们得离开这里
Well, I agree, but we gotta get out of here,
而且得尽快离开
and we gotta get out of here fast.
我承认 好吗
I admit, okay?
雷...雷可能是有点我行我素
Ray... Ray can be a bit of a loose cannon.
好吧
Okay.
可能不只是有一点
Maybe more than a bit.
可是他所做的所有事
But everything he has ever done
都是为了保护动物
has been for the animals.
听着 我知道非常时刻
Look, I know desperate times
需要采取非常手段
require desperate measures...
可这不是非常手段
but this isn't desperate.
这是鲁莽之举
This is... reckless.
我知道你的顾虑 亚伯拉罕
I understand your reservations, Abraham,
但我支持杰克逊
but I'm with Jackson.
我觉得我们没有更好的选择了
I don't really think we have a better option.
听着 恕我直言 克洛伊
Look, no offense, Chloe,
可你不了解雷·恩迪科特
but you don't know Ray Endicott.
这是个很糟糕的注意
This is a terrible idea.
在逃杀人嫌疑犯
涉嫌谋杀联调局探员
The prime suspect in the murder
本·谢弗的主要嫌疑犯...
of FBI Special Agent Ben Shafer...
我得说 我同意亚伯的看法
I gotta say, I'm with Abe...
也就是说我不赞成跟这群...废柴合作
meaning I'm anti-doing this thing with these... losers.
不过我得说一句
But... I'm just gonna put this out there:
我们或许能从那动物园里搞一台电转化仪
we could probably get an electroporator from that zoo.
能搞到吗
We could?
克利尔沃特动物园里有病理实验室
Clearwater Zoo has a pathology lab,
所以他们很可能就有一台
which means they most likely have one.
-即便如此... -各位
- Even so... - Guys!
-杰克逊·奥兹 -各位 快过来
- Jackson Oz... - Hey, guys, come in here!
克洛伊·图赛尼尔
Chloe Tousignant,
在逃杀人嫌疑犯
亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔
Abraham Kenyatta
以及米奇·摩根
and Mitchell Morgan.
这四个人均涉嫌参与谢弗探员的谋杀案
These four people are all possible accomplices in Agent Shafer's murder.
我们呼吁任何见过他们
We're asking anyone who has seen them
或知道他们行踪线索的人
or who has any information concerning their whereabouts,
请立即拨♥打♥我们的热♥线♥电♥话♥联♥系♥我们
to please step forward and contact us on our special hotline.
我们所有人的名字和相貌都被曝光了
Well, all of our names and faces are out there now.
我们被人认出来...
The chances of us getting recognized...
被抓住的几率 瞬间翻了四倍
getting caught... just quadrupled.
-现在是提问时间 -你们那朋友现在真的是
- I'll take some questions now. - Your friend is truly
我们唯一的希望了
the only hope we've got.
他不是我们的朋友
He is not our friend.
听着 我们之前也偷过几家动物园
All right, so we've hit up a couple of zoos before.
我们发现效率最高的办法就是双线作战
We found what works best for us is a two-pronged assault,
所以四个人从这里进 另外四个从这里进
so four of us are gonna go in here, four of us in here.
丢下几颗闪爆弹就撤退
Toss in a couple of flash-bangs,
那群私人保安不会知道是谁干的
and the rent-a-cops won't know what hit 'em.
闪爆弹 没搞错吧
Flash-bangs? Seriously?
有一个词叫"干活"
The etymology of the term "Gung ho"
汉语中的意思是"齐心协力"
comes from the Chinese meaning "Work together,"
但我发现它还能表示
but I find it can also mean:
"为达目标头脑发热的笨蛋"
"Excitable morons groping for a cause."
你在逗我吗 老兄
You kidding me, man?
朋友 我要是你 就不会轻举妄动
My friend, I wouldn't if I was you.
这些是什么人来着 雷
Who are these guys again, Ray?
他们是我的一些老朋友
These are some old chums of mine,
他们目前正在研究
who are presently of the mind
动物联合起来反抗人类的原因
that animals are uniting against us.
不过我们也是罪有应得
Which we deserve, by the way.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表