剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
It's really good to hear yours, too.
还有
I still have it.
豹子还在 解药还在
I have the leopard, I have the cure.
好...
Okay, uh...
还在
You still have it.
孩子们
Hey, kids.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
被狗咬了
Cut myself snarking.
你呢
What's your excuse?
狒狒打的
Baboons.
猜到了
Of course.
杰米还活着 你们信吗
Jamie's alive. Can you believe that?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
他来了
Here he is.
你好 教授
Hello, professor.
你好 克洛伊
Hey, Chloe.
好了...
All right, so...
什么计划
What's the plan?
我们开车去特拉华州
We drive to Delaware.
会有船带我们去找杰米
There is a boat that will take us to Jamie.
船吗
A boat?
对 需要18个小时左右 但是
Yeah. It'll take 18 hours or so, but,
坐飞机不安全 你懂的
you know-- air travel.
对 我暂时还是不要坐飞机了
Yeah, I'm okay not getting on a plane for a while.
那是怎么回事 你还好吧
What is that? You all right?
没事 没事
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's nothing.
被狗咬了一口 没事
It's a dog bite, it's fine.
你的伤口需要清理
That needs to be cleaned up.
看上去情况不妙
Doesn't look to good.
嗯
Yeah.
等一下
Hold on.
怎么回事
What the hell?
这个情况好像也不妙
This doesn't look so good, either.
谁有办法吗
Any ideas?
洗耳恭听
I'm open to suggestions.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表