剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
is that this team of yours was put together
是保护公♥司♥的地位
to protect this company's position,
但现在他们却拥有可以毁灭我们的东西
and they now possess the very device that can destroy us.
找到他们 把母细胞夺回来 结束这一切
Find them, get the Mother Cell back, and end this.
萨莎
Sasha.
太好了 你回来了
Ah, good, you're home.
我都快找不到话题了
I was running out of small talk.
你朋友来了
Your friends are here.
什么
What?
你从来没提过汤米
You never mentioned Tommy
曾加入过空军
was in the air force.
和萨莎聊过后
After talking with Sasha,
我们发现我们根本不了解你
we feel like we barely know you.
我先失陪了
Excuse me.
我是威尔逊
This is Wilson.
威尔逊 我是杰米·坎贝尔
Wilson, it's Jamie Campbell.
杰米 你好吗
Jamie, how are you?
我有个报道给你 我在波士顿
I have a story for you. I'm in Boston.
你有个报道给我
A story for me.
你为什么不自己报道反而要给我
Why do you have a story for me and not a story for you?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
我们能见个面吗
Can we meet?
行啊 办公室见
Sure, just come by the office.
不行 我说过了 这很复杂
I can't do that; like I said, it's complicated.
有没有更加私人的谈话场所
Is there anywhere that we can make this discreet?
出什么事了 杰米
What's going on, Jamie?
这...这是大事 威尔逊
Look, this is... This is big, Wilson.
事关饭碗的大事
Career-defining.
我必须做一个匿名线人
I have to be an anonymous source at the outset,
但也藏不了多久
but-but not for long.
我只是需要一个能信任的人
I just need someone I can trust.
你很认真
You're serious.
好吧
Okay.
两点钟 麦迪森街和第三大道交叉口的
2:00. There's a warehouse at the corner
转角处有一间仓库
of Madison and Third Street.
你惹上麻烦了吗 杰米
Are you in trouble, Jamie?
我没事
I'm okay.
谢谢 威尔逊
Thanks, Wilson.
那就两点见
2:00. I'll see you then.
行 家里见
Yeah, I'll meet you at the house.
出什么事就给我这个号♥码打电♥话♥
Anything comes up, just call me on this number.
是的 我必须换手♥机♥
Yeah, I had to change phones.
说来话长
It's a long story.
好
Okay.
拜拜
Bye.
我们要去你前妻的家里吗
We're going to your ex's house?
也许我们应该以防万一
Maybe we should go somewhere
找一个警♥察♥想不到的地方
that the police wouldn't think of, just in case.
是啊 这可能是我这辈子最烂的主意
Yeah, it might be the worst idea I've ever had.
但是...还是谢谢你愿意跟我来
But... Thank you for coming with me.
我不是为了你
I'm not doing this for you.
我都是为了你的女儿
I'm doing this for your daughter.
我知道我做错了
Look, I know what I did was wrong.
如果能让你好受点的话
If it's gonna make you feel better,
你可以揍我一拳
take a swing at me.
说真的 来吧
Serious, go ahead.
相信我 你现在绝对不希望被我揍一顿
Believe me, that's the last thing you want right now.
那个声音 应该不正常吧
That sound, it's not normal, is it?
绝对不正常
I'd say that's pretty far from normal.
几个月前 在开普敦
Couple of months ago in Cape Town,
一艘拖网渔船上的船员称
the crew of a fishing trawler reported
一群海雀袭击了他们的渔船
how a flock of razorbills attacked their boat.
人们认为它们只是为了船上拖的鱿鱼
People were convinced they were after their haul of squid.
但是船长认为它们是冲着船员们来的
But the captain was convinced they were after the crew.
他形容它们盘旋在船上时
He described the sound the razorbills made
发出了类似蝉鸣的声音
as they circled overhead like cicadas.
我们快离开这里
Let's get out of here.
好的 你来开车
Yes, you drive.
房♥子很不错
Beautiful home.
我想政♥府♥官员应该
My guess is that a government agent
付不起这么大一栋房♥子的水费吧
couldn't afford the water bill for a place like this.
幸好你不是政♥府♥官员
Good thing you're not a government agent.
你根本不知道我的身份
You have no idea who I am,
也不知道我的能耐
or what I am capable of.
你为雷登国际工作
You work for Reiden Global.
我们只要知道这个就够了
That is all we need to know.
或许吧
Maybe.
也或许不是
Maybe not.
另一方面 是我把你们这个团队组建起来的
On the other hand, I put your team together.
我知道你们的一切
I know everything about you.
没错
Exactly.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
尤其是你还知道雷登是
Especially if you knew Reiden was responsible
你要我们调查事件的幕后黑手
for the very thing you wanted us to investigate.
现在就说是雷登的错未免太早了
Our culpability is hardly a foregone conclusion.
等我们调查完就能确定了
Oh, it will be when we're done.
母细胞是很有力的证据
The mother cell's pretty damning proof.
你们来这里做什么
Why are you here?
你们想要什么
What do you want?
我们想要你履行雇用我们时给的承诺
We want what you promised when you hired us.
给我们资源 信息 权限
Resources, information, access.
我们想要你帮我们制♥造♥解药
We want you to help us make a cure
来逆转动物所发生的变异
to reverse the changes we're seeing in the animal kingdom.
还有 我们想要你和盘托出
And...we want you to come clean.
让全世界知道母细胞还有雷登
Let the world know about the mother cell
怎么造成这一切的
and Reiden's role in all of this.
你太天真了吧
Clearly you're not that naive.
如果我们照做 我们会被
If we do that, we will be met by
几十亿美元的诉讼缠身
billions of dollars of lawsuits,
雷登就毁了
Reiden will be destroyed.
我们是在给你一个解决问题的机会
We are offering you a chance to be part of the solution.
照我们的要求做 或许 有可能
Do that, and maybe, just maybe,
公众舆♥论♥会放过你
the court of public opinion will go easy on you.
我有个不同的建议
I have a different suggestion.
你们给我母细胞 我让你们全身而退
You give me the mother cell, and I let you walk away.
什么意思
What's that mean?
我很擅长我的工作 图赛尼尔小姐
I'm very good at my job, Ms. Tousignant.
我知道联调局刚刚发布
I know the FBI just issued
对你跟坎贝尔小姐的逮捕令
a warrant for your arrest and that of Ms. Campbell.
他们很快就会把你们团队里的其他成员
Soon, they will link the rest of you
跟谢弗探员的死联♥系♥起来
to Agent Shafer's murder,
然后他们会发现
and then they will realize
你们这个团队出现在
that your very team has been present at the source
许多动物事件的发生地
of so many of these animal incidents.
不难想像他们会认为你们就是
It's not hard to imagine that they will come to believe
这些事件的原因
that you yourselves are the cause.
-太荒谬了 -随便你怎么说
- That's absurd. - If you say so.
一旦出现这种情况
And once that happens,
不管你们怎么试图起诉雷登
anything you say to try to indict Reiden
都没人会相信你们的说辞
will be met with understandable disbelief.
给我母细胞
Give me the mother cell,
我就看看我能做些什么让你们摆脱困境
and I'll see what I can do about helping you out.
不可能
The answer's no.
我们不是在跟你讨价还价
No, this is not a negotiation.
那我们没什么好谈的了
Then I suppose there's nothing left to discuss.
你也同意他吗 图赛尼尔小姐
You agree with him, Ms. Tousignant?
当然
Of course.
那你们可就犯错了
Then you are making a mistake.
我们没有
No, we're not.
你才是犯错的人
You're the one making a mistake.
我们没什么好失去的
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表