剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
没错[法语] 他们可能就会留在那里
Exactement. So maybe they remain there.
好 等等
All right, whoa.
我们重新回忆一下各自的职称好吗
Let's try and remember our designations here, okay?
我是科学家 你是分♥析♥员
I'm the scientist. You're the analyst.
还是不知道你是做什么的
Still not sure what you are.
但这个方法行得通 对吧
But it could work, yes?
不对 对
No. Yes.
或许吧 如果我们
Maybe. If we...
如果我们有设备能放射那种信♥号♥♥
If we had something that gave off that kind of signal.
蜂窝天线如何
How about a cellular antenna?
像贫民窟里的那种
Like the one at the favela?
贫民窟 对
The favelas... Yeah, uh,
你忘记我们在那里时发生什么了吗
you don't remember what happened to us out there?
真正的蜂窝天线
Real cellular antennae--
电♥信♥公♥司♥拥有的那种
those owned by phone companies--
都被锁起来保护了
will be secured behind locked gates.
不 不要
No. No way.
你有别的主意吗
Do you have another idea?
你支持这个计划吗
You support this plan?
各位
I mean, guys,
我们总要做点事
we have to do something.
如果我们不做 政♥府♥会从天上投掷毒剂
If we don't, the government will drop poison from the sky,
你们自己也知道
and as you yourself pointed out,
那种毒剂会影响所有在里约的生物
that poison will affect every living thing in Rio.
包括我们
Including us.
留在这里
Stay here.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去拿那个
To get it.
母细胞
The Mother Cell.
差点忘记了
Almost forgot.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
尽自己的一份力
Contributing.
我要卖♥♥一些东西来帮忙
I'm gonna sell some of this stuff to help
支付亨利的医药费
pay for Henry's doctor bills.
亲爱的
Sweetie,
不要胡闹了
don't be ridiculous.
等等
Wait.
你哪里拿的这个
Where did you get this?
你的衣柜里
From your closet.
我都不知道我还留着
I didn't know I still had it.
你知道我爱贾斯汀 妈妈
You know I love Justin, Mom,
对吧
right?
我知道
I know.
但是 如果
But... do you think
我的病变得很严重...
if I got really bad...
宝贝
Baby.
他会回来吗
...that he would come?
-克莱曼婷 -会吗
- Clementine. - Do you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道
I really don't.
我回来了
Hey, guys.
伙计
Here, boy.
他们回来了
It's them.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
不会有事的
He's gonna be fine.
好好休养一段时间 按时用药就好
He just needs to take it easy for a while and take his meds.
欢迎来到我的世界 亨利
Welcome to my world, Henry.
没错 亲爱的
Exactly, babe.
我就交给你负责了
And I'm putting you in charge.
就跟你自己会按时服药一样
Just like you're good about taking your medicine,
给亨利也要按时吃药
you got to be good about giving Henry his.
没问题 太谢谢你了
I can do that. Thank you so much, guys.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
他一定饿坏了
He must be starving.
走 亨利 我们吃晚餐去
Come on, Henry. Time for supper.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
备用计划
Plan B.
让孩子充满笑容
Make your kid smile.
其他一切就迎刃而解了
Everything else will take care of itself.
曲马多片
雷登国际生产
等等
Hold on.
怎么了
What is it?
这看来像是所有
Looks like some sort of... inventory
包含母细胞的产品清单
of products that contain the Mother Cell.
还有产品如何以及在哪里被使用
And how and where those products were used.
你是说
You're telling me that
所有这些产品中都含有母细胞吗
all of these products have this Mother Cell in 'em?
但这包括...
But this is everything from...
从狗粮到除草剂的一切啊
dog food to weed killer.
我知道
I know.
看吧
Voila.
我知道
I know, right?
我得承认
I got to admit,
我很高兴能摆脱它
I'm kind of glad to be shed of it.
我打包好自己的东西 就永远消失
Soon as I pack up my stuff, I disappear, for good.
现在问题变成你们的了
Now it's your problem.
我弄到车了 五分钟后到
I've got the truck. I'll be there in five minutes.
我们会准备好
We'll be ready.
我应该快弄好了
Think I almost got it.
什么快弄好了
Almost got what?
我开始有点
I can't even begin to understand
不明白了
what's happening right now.
不要
Do not.
你这样就错了
You're making a mistake.
唯一的错就是开始没让恩佐动手
Only mistake was keeping Enzo on his leash earlier.
你好
Hidey ho.
其实我们
We're... we're actually
是想解决你们的蝙蝠问题
just trying to solve your bat problem.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
朋友 我觉得
Aliado, it looks to me like
你们自己还有问题没解决呢
you've got a bat problem all your own.
你看
Here, look.
我要买♥♥的就是这个
That's the one I'm gonna buy.
我要给她命名为Ventus
And I'm gonna name her Ventus,
拉丁语里风的意思
which is the Latin word for wind.
好美
Beautiful.
有时间一定带我出趟海
You'll have to take me for a sail sometime.
你不用故意对我友好了
You don't have to work the charm thing anymore.
你已经得到你想要的了
You-you got what you came for.
利奥 我会永远感激你做的事
Leo, I'm forever grateful for what you did.
等这一切结束 我真的想跟你一起出海玩一趟
And I 100% want to go for a sail with you when this is all over.
真的吗
You do?
没错 真的
Yeah, I do.
-怎么回事 -怎么了
- What the hell? - What is it?
我的定位开了
My-my GPS is on.
好吧
Okay.
我没用定位
I don't use my GPS.
你
You...
你耍了我
You tricked me.
-什么 没有 -你的朋友
- What? No, no... - Your friends
在追踪我
are tracking me.
不不不 利奥
No, no, no, no, no. Leo.
-不不不 -我早就说
- No, no, no. - I told you.
我早就说会这样 我早就知道
I told you this would happen. I knew it!
不不 利奥 听我说 没人耍你
No, no, Leo, listen to me. N-Nobody is tricking you.
东西在哪里
Where is it?
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表