剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
对 对 出差
Yeah. Yeah, for work.
对 报社的公差
Yep. With the paper.
我...
I, um...
我在想或许我们可以
I was thinking maybe we could...
我们可以聚聚
we could catch up.
好 好 我愿意过去
Yeah. Yeah. Uh, I'd love to come by.
我以为你会赶快抓住这个机会
I thought you'd jump at the chance,
因为你的部门预算被严重削减
with the funding in your department severely cut,
你要求的先进实验室
your proposal for a state-of-the-art lab
被拒绝了
being turned down,
还有你亟欲想确定
and your fervent desire for confirmation as to whether or not
狮子是否可以远距离沟通
lions can now communicate over long distances.
消息灵通的穿高级西装的神秘男子
Mystery Man in a Very Nice Suit Who Knows Things.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我加入
All right, I'm in.
非常好
Very good.
但有一个条件
On one condition.
我没想到你愿意见我
I'm surprised you agreed to see me.
似乎是上帝的旨意
Seems it's God's will.
有些人可能会说 这是一种含蓄的尝试
Well, some might say a veiled attempt
企图在来世避免任何
to stave off any kind of unforeseen unpleasantness
不可预见的不愉快
in the hereafter.
但我不会回应他们
But I don't answer to them,
布兰查德小姐 我只回应你
Miss Blanchard, only to you.
是布兰查德太太
It's Mrs.
你一直宣称自己是清白的
You've always maintained your innocence.
但我需要知道真♥相♥ 哈特利先生
But I need the truth, Mr. Hartley.
你杀了我丈夫吗
Did you kill my husband?
我不总是如此
I wasn't always like this.
好色
Lusting.
饥渴
Craving.
我们扮演上帝
We played God.
也付出了惨重的代价
And we paid a horrible price.
我当时出去寻找解药
I was out there looking for the cure.
去了树林里
Out there in the woods.
看到你丈夫和他的朋友们
That night, seeing your husband and his friends
那晚在打猎
on that hunting trip...
触动了我的神经
It triggered something.
看着他们在庆祝谋杀
Watching men celebrate murder.
他们给了我理由
They made it easy.
轻易杀人是理由
Easy to kill.
你丈夫是第一个死的
Your husband was the first.
他比其他人跑得慢点
He was a little slower than the rest.
我先抓住了他
I took him down fast.
你要知道
You should know
他没受苦 布兰查德小姐
he didn't suffer, Miss Blanchard.
-我的刀很快 -是太太
- My knife is fast. - Mrs.
在我被捕之前
And before I got caught,
我还在寻找另一群打猎的人
I was out there looking for another hunting party.
因为它变成了...
'Cause it had become...
现在成了...
It is now...
我的本性
my nature.
我知道你对我做的事有很多疑问
I know you got questions about what I did.
但所有的答案都在这里面 布兰查德小姐
But all the answers are right here, Miss Blanchard.
可恶 是太太
Damn it, it's Mrs.
-布兰查德太太 -是吗
- Mrs. Blanchard. - Is it, though?
现在还是吗
Is it still?
我以为我挖出了丹尼尔的心以后
You see, I thought I removed the "Mrs."
你就不再是"太太"了
when I removed Daniel's heart.
警卫 我要马上离开
Guard! I want to leave! Now!
警卫 快开门
Guard! Open this door right now!
开门
Open up the gate.
第四十七天
Day 47.
挑衅的瞳孔已经出现十六天了
The defiant pupil has been present for 16 days.
我无法隔离和改变变异动物
I have failed in isolating and reversing the mutations.
马匹变得十分好斗
The horses are becoming increasingly aggressive.
这要我怎么看
This is impossible.
所有东西都加密了
Everything is in code.
帮我一下行吗 杰克逊
A little help here, Jackson?
眼睛是心灵的窗户
The eyes are the window to the soul.
这句话怎么就能帮我解密了
How does that help to decode this stuff?
像你以前说过的
Like you said before,
直觉会蒙蔽现实
perception stains reality.
如果...
What if...
"挑衅的瞳孔"是表示
the defiant pupil is a signifier
动物看待世界的方法改变了呢
that the way the animals see the world is now changing?
影响到了它们对所见之物的理解
It's affecting how they interpret what they see.
以前是朋友的 现在成了敌人
What used to be a friend is now an enemy.
而正因为这个
And because of this,
它们的行为也改变了
their behavior is changing.
如果我父亲发现的是这个
What if that's what my father had discovered,
然后认为能把动物变回去的唯一办法
and he thought that the only way to change them back
是挖掉它们的眼睛
was to remove their eyes.
他没法把世界上所有动物的眼睛都挖出来啊
He couldn't blind every animal in the world.
当然没办法 对不对
No. I mean, of course not. Right?
这太荒唐了
That's-that's just ridiculous.
只有疯子才会...这么想
Only a crazy person would... think that.
岛上的辐射似乎加速了
The radiation on the island seemed to accelerate
马匹的暴♥力♥行为
the horses' violent behavior.
第十二号♥马匹
Equine number 12
袭击了我的助手
at one point attacked my assistant...
咬了她的手
...biting her hand,
咬断了两根手指
removing two fingers.
此时此刻 我该行动了
At this point, I had to act.
十分钟
Ten minutes.
然后我就要看你吃上路饭了
Then I get to watch you eat your last meal.
你想吃什么
What'd you ask for?
炸鱼排
Fish sticks.
杰克逊
Jackson?
什么
What is it?
我记得这天
I remember this day.
我们在马萨诸塞州西部
We were in Western Mass.
去观察一个鹿群
We'd gone to go observe a family of deer.
看到没 你父亲还是给你留下过快乐的回忆的
You see? A joyful piece of your father still remains.
是啊 我站在个
Yeah. Alongside the guy
认为自己有权弄瞎所有动物的人边上
who thought he could blind all of God's creatures.
好安静
It's quiet.
为什么...
Why isn't...
计量器停止工作了
The meter has stopped working.
这不是好兆头
That can't be good.
我们在这里
Hey! We're here!
我们走 奥兹和肯亚塔先生
Let's go, Mr. Oz, Mr. Kenyatta!
你是谁
Who are you?
有问题以后再问
There will be time to answer your questions,
我们先离开这里
but first we must get you out of here.
快 等一下
Quickly, s'il vous plait.
东京
你知道就因为随便一个法国人找我们
You do realize we just traveled halfway around the world
我们环绕了地球大半圈吧
because some random French guy asked us to, right?
总比在那个圣诞酒吧里好吧
Anything's better than that Christmas bar.
杰克逊·奥兹 亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔
Jackson Oz, Abraham Kenyatta,
米奇·摩根博士 杰米·坎贝尔
Dr. Mitch Morgan and Jamie Campbell.
我知道你们有很多疑问
I know you all have many questions,
但先请坐吧
but if you'll please take a seat.
我知道你很难接受 但我觉得
I know this was difficult, but I'd like to think
最起码有些东西也算有个了结了
at least it brought you some small measure of closure.
根本没有
It didn't.
谢谢过来 布兰查德小姐
Thank you for coming, Ms. Blanchard.
家里有那种尤物等着
Damn shame to go and get murdered
人却在外被谋杀了 真可惜了啊
when you got that fine thing waiting at home.
不要啊
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表