剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
十年前 动物发生了变异
A decade ago, the animal population mutated,
并威胁到了地球上的人类
endangering human life on the planet.
我们一群人治愈了动物
A group of us managed to cure the animals--
一位动物专家
an animal expert,
杰克逊·奥兹
一个兽医病理学家
a veterinary pathologist,
米奇·摩根
达瑞拉·马赞
一个陆军突击队队员
an Army Ranger,
一个医生
a doctor,
亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔
一个佣兵
a mercenary,
洛根·黑尔
还有我 一位调查记者
and me, an investigative journalist.
杰米·坎贝尔
但一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织
But a secretive group called The Shepherds
释放了一种使全人类绝育的毒气
released a gas that sterilized all of humanity.
人类绝育 全球气氛紧张
全球人口崩塌 全球危机引发暴♥乱♥
我们的首席科学家为阻止他们而牺牲
Our lead scientist was killed trying to stop them,
我们的团队解散
so our team disbanded.
十年后 他的女儿回来了
Ten years later, his daughter has returned,
坚信他可能还活着
believing he may still be alive.
全世界都在努力解决不育的问题
With the world trying to solve the sterility problem,
而新的威胁又出现 混种动物
a new threat has emerged-- the hybrids--
它们是实验室制♥造♥的动物 威胁着西海岸
lab-made creatures that threatened the West Coast.
波特兰 旧金山 洛杉矶 芝加哥 华盛顿特区 屏障地区
为保护北美其余地带
A massive barrier was constructed
人们修建了巨大的屏障
to protect the rest of North America.
波特兰
所以我们多线开战
So we battle on many fronts,
一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法
some of us searching for a cure to sterility,
另一些人则在混种动物区
while others try to save as many lives as possible
尽可能解救生命
in the hybrid zone.
俄勒冈州 波特兰
太平洋撤离军 混种动物区 11点18分
没问题 让他们过来
We're good. Send them.
收到
Roger, roger.
带企鹅进冰屋了
Sending the penguins to the igloo.
企鹅 不是吧
Penguins? Really?
就是想来点新鲜感 亲爱的
Just trying to keep it spicy, babe.
我觉得企鹅是不住冰屋的
You know, I'm pretty sure that penguins don't live in igloos.
错 我见识过的
Wrong. I've seen it.
在哪 动物园吗
Where's that, now, at a zoo?
或许吧
Maybe.
我们就到了 小家伙
Hey, we're almost there, little man.
激动吗
Are you excited?
我想回家
I want to go home.
我知道 但是
Yeah, I hear that, but,
那现在恐怕是不可能的
I'm afraid that's not an option right now, okay?
但我们会给你和你的家人找个新家
But we're gonna find you and your family a new home.
在屏障那边 找个安全的地方
Somewhere safe, somewhere beyond the barrier.
密歇根 田纳西 之类的
You know, Michigan, Tennessee, who knows?
甚至是远在纽约
Maybe even all the way to New York, huh?
他们又来了
They're back!
佩德罗 桑普森 你们跑去哪了
Pedro, Sampson, where'd you guys run off to?
混种动物来了
Hybrids, incoming!
攻击
Attack.
快 跑起来
Hurry up! Keep running!
快走
Come on! Come on!
大家快走
Everybody move.
快走
Come on.
快点
Quickly.
我们走
Let's go.
快走
Let's go!
走啊
Come on!
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go.
密歇根州 安阿伯市
谢谢你来这里跟我们见面
Thanks for meeting us back here.
好久不见了
It's been so long.
七年
Seven years.
我不是单指我上次见到你们
Not just since I've seen you guys.
我很久没见到过小孩了
Since I've seen a baby.
我以前很喜欢孩子
I used to be obsessed with them.
我有三个娃娃 走哪都带着
I had, like, three dolls that I took everywhere.
现在的孩子还会这样吗
Kids still do that?
现在还有公♥司♥做娃娃吗
Companies even make dolls anymore?
艾萨克更喜欢恐龙
Isaac's more of a dinosaur kid.
你们是好父母
You guys are good parents.
克莱曼婷 抱歉我之前没认出你
Clementine, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you earlier.
你祖父获得监护权后
Once your grandfather gained custody,
不希望我们接触你
he didn't want us to make contact with you.
我们努力过 但是
We tried, but...
他肯定是为你父亲的事怪我们
he must have blamed us for what happened to your father.
我们担心或许你也那么想
We worried maybe you did, too.
后来
And then,
生活太忙了 还有医学院的事
things just got so busy with med school.
艾萨克让我们忙得不可开交 还有杰克逊的事
Isaac was all-consuming, and then everything with Jackson.
我不是来翻旧账的
I didn't come here to dig up the past.
现在唯一要紧的就是找到我父亲
All that matters now is finding my dad.
你觉得米奇还活着
You think Mitch is still alive?
现在是的
For now.
如果他还活着
If he's alive...
为什么还不联♥系♥我们
then why hasn't he reached out to us?
而且他十年来藏在哪了
And where's he been hiding for ten years?
詹姆斯·布坎南
Uh, James Buchanan,
林肯
Lincoln,
格兰特
Grant...
加菲尔德
Garfield.
你为什么那么熟悉总统
Why do you know so much about the presidents?
你知道那种没有朋友的小孩吧
You know that kid that nobody talks to, right?
我就是连那种小孩都不想搭理的小孩
Well, I was the kid that that kid didn't talk to.
所以我决定
So I decided,
为了交朋友 我要
in order to make friends, I would...
参加六年级才艺秀
enter the sixth grade talent show.
你赢了吗
Did you win?
当然没有
Of course I didn't.
但之后 我成了万事通
But after that, I was the kid who knew stuff.
所以 我就继续了下去
So... I just kept going.
时间到了
It's time.
杰米
Jamie?
我动不了
I can't move.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我会找到你的
I'm gonna find you.
你都不知道我在哪
You don't even know where I am.
我会找到你的
I'm gonna find you.
米奇
Mitch...
米奇
Mitch?
米奇
Mitch?
困兽 第三季 第一集
纽约
罗尼
Ronnie.
真是难得
This is a treat.
这不是杰米·坎贝尔吗
And if it isn't Jamie Campbell,
杰出的作家
author extraordinaire.
我们上次见面还是你
I haven't seen you since that dinner
赢得兰德森奖的晚宴上
when you won the Landerson Award.
兰德森大奖
Landerson Prize.
真可惜不能让你的
Well, it's too bad it couldn't pull
广播网脱离第三名
your network out of third place.
是啊 我们上月上升到第二了
No, we came in second last month.
那等我的新书出版时
Well, how about I give you an exclusive
我接受你们的独家采访 让你们夺下第一如何
when my new book comes out and pull you into first?
你们下次股东会议是什么时候
When's your next shareholder meeting?
六月
June.
你的新书什么时候出版
When's your new book due?
天呐 我已经
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表