剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
不是万恶之源的那个雷登国际吗
isn't the root of all evil? That Reiden Global?
知道名字吗
Did you a get name?
是的 利奥·巴特勒
I did. Leo Butler.
利奥·巴特勒
Leo Butler?
怎么 认识吗
Why? You know him?
不
No.
但我非常想认识认识
But I sure as hell want to.
好吧 杰克逊
Okay, Jackson,
你和杰米留下 找到这个利奥·巴特勒
you stay here with Jamie and you find this Leo Butler.
我们其他人去里约
The rest of us will go to Rio.
机长已经关闭了安全带指示灯
The pilot has turned off the fasten-seatbelt sign.
各位乘客可以自♥由♥在机舱里活动
You're free to roam about the cabin...
他们飞不到这么高的
They can't fly this high, you know.
蝙蝠 他们飞不到这么高
Bats. They can't fly this high.
你们在日本遭遇蝙蝠群时
You were flying at a much lower altitude
飞行的高度要比现在低很多 不需要担心
when they came at you in Japan, so nothing to worry about.
至少下降之前不需要担心
At least until we start our descent.
现在呢
Meantime,
为了让你不去想蝙蝠的事
in order to keep your mind off all things bat,
我想 给你讲讲科普
I thought, uh, I'd offer up some facts.
什么科普
Facts about what?
蝙蝠的科普
Facts about bats.
-蝙蝠科普一 -天呐
- Bat fact number one. - Oh, God.
他们的"翅膀"实为手蹼
Their, uh... their wings are actually webbed fingers.
蝙蝠科普二
Bat fact number two:
"像蝙蝠一样瞎"是个不恰当的俗语
the phrase "blind as a bat" kind of a misnomer.
他们虽然视力不佳
I mean, they don't see too well,
但我们有些人也一样 是吧
but same can be said for some of us, right?
据说巴特勒一直在勒索雷登国际
Word on the street is that Butler has been blackmailing Reiden
并且躲藏了起来
ever since he went underground
他还将得来的钱分发给了各种慈善机构
and dispersing the money to various charities,
全球各地
charities all over the world
专门资助被雷登国际坑过的人的慈善机构
that give the money to people who've been wronged by Reiden.
这是雷登国际的内部文件吗
Are these internal Reiden documents?
是的 我这些年来结交了一些朋友
Yeah. I've made some friends over the years.
博主 黑客活动家 "楼梯下的人"
Bloggers. Hacktivists, People Under The Stairs.
他们弄到了这些
But they got us these.
这完全是违法的
This is completely illegal.
我喜欢
I like it.
好了 我们得找到他
Okay, well, we have to find him.
就快找到了
I'm getting close.
这人一边劫富济贫一边也得生活吧
A guy's got to live while he's out there being Robin Hood, right?
看来巴特勒也在用勒索来的钱
It appears Butler has been paying himself
接济他自己
with a portion of the blackmail money--
通过空壳公♥司♥洗钱
routing it through shell companies
在海湾地区留下好多邮箱
with P.O. boxes all over the Gulf Coast.
我觉得花点时间 如果走运
I think with a little time and some luck,
我就能找到他的真实住址
I can get his actual address.
这不错啊
This is... this is good.
坎贝尔小姐
Miss Campbell.
联调局谢弗探员
Agent Shafer with the FBI.
-我们在监狱见过 -对 你好 谢弗探员
- We met at the prison. - Yes, of course. Agent Shafer.
我明白你的意思
I see what you did there.
你毫无必要地大声喊出我的名字
You, uh... you said my name louder than necessary
好警告屋里的别人我的到来
as if to alert somebody in your room of my presence.
嗯 我不太会做掩饰
Yeah, my subterfuge game isn't so tight.
老实说 简直糟糕透了
Well, frankly, it's terrible.
你怎么知道我们在这儿
How'd you know we were here?
图赛尼尔女士让我有埃文·李·哈特利
Ms. Tousignant asked me to keep her in the loop
追捕情况的新进展就告诉她
on the Evan Lee Hartley manhunt.
她把你们待的地方告诉了我
She told me where you'd be staying.
谢弗探员 请进吧
Agent Shafer. Please. Come in.
-好啊 -杰克逊 还是别...
- Great. - No. Jackson, I don't think...
你找到他了吗 哈特利
So, have you found him? Hartley?
我没那么说
Uh, I didn't say that.
我那么暗示是为了让你放我进来
I implied it so you'd let me in.
你看 他可真够诡计多端的
See, his subterfuge game is tight.
我可是受过专业训练的
Well, I am a trained professional.
你想要什么
What do you want?
雷登国际和监狱着火有什么关系
What does Reiden Global have to do with the prison fire?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask that?
昨天雷登国际遭到入侵
Well, Reiden was hacked yesterday, and somehow,
我们发现有些文件发到你的邮箱去了
some of their documents found their way into your e-mail address.
-怎么... -我们有网络犯罪部的
- How...? - We have a cyber crime division, you know.
我们就是这么厉害
We're good like that.
我首先发现你鬼鬼祟祟溜进监狱里的犯罪现场
So, first, I find you scam your way into a crime scene at a prison,
而现在你又侵入雷登国际
and now, you've hacked into Reiden Global.
你还是告诉我你到底想干什么吧
So, how about you tell me what you're really up to?
我有个朋友在巴西情报局工作
I have a friend at the Brazilian Intelligence Agency.
我们到里约后 她会简要介绍一下当前情况
When we arrive in Rio, she will brief us on the situation.
听起来不错
Sounds like a plan.
有幸能参与其中
Proud to be part of it.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们马上就要降落在美丽的里约热内卢了
we are beginning our descent into lovely Rio de Janeiro.
怎么回事
What is it?
所有乘务员请回到座位上
All flight attendants, please return to your seats.
蝙蝠常识三
Bat fact number three:
显然事态比我们想象的更严重
apparently, it's worse than we thought.
困兽
第一季
第五集
波士顿
乔伊剪了头发
Joey cut his hair.
你敢信吗 亨利
Can you believe that, Henry?
跟你说说特里斯坦吧
Here's something about Tristan.
上面说他有一条名叫艾斯特的黑色拉布拉多
It says he has a black lab named Esther.
跟一个有狗的男孩出去玩一定很有趣
It'd be fun to go out with a boy who had a dog.
就算跟没有狗的男孩肯定也很好玩
Or even a boy who didn't have a dog.
好了 乖 亨利
Okay. Good boy, Henry.
你没事吧
You okay?
亲爱的
Sweetie?
宝贝 来
Okay, baby, come on.
你没事吧 孩子
You okay, kiddo?
没事
Yeah.
不算太糟
It wasn't a bad one.
而且亨利及时提醒了我
And Henry warned me in time.
莫比尔
我们还没和他说过话呢
Hey, you know, you can't just arrest him
你不能就这么逮捕他
before we've had a chance to talk with him first.
我当然可以了 其实我必须逮捕他
Sure I can. In fact, I have to.
我一打电♥话♥给局里让他们帮忙根据邮箱
Once I called the Bureau to pinpoint Leo's location
找到利奥的位置 联调局就正式介入调查了
from a list of P.O. boxes, it became an official FBI investigation.
连案件编号♥都有了
Even has a case number.
你得先让我和他待个15分钟
You have to give me 15 minutes with him first.
我已经同意你们跟我
Look, I already agreed to let you come along
坐上小船一起来了
on this little boat ride.
现在你还要命令我
Now you're giving me orders?
我们只要15分钟
15 minutes. That's all we ask.
坎贝尔小姐 你刚告诉我
Miss Campbell, you just told me
利奥·巴特勒在勒索一家跨国公♥司♥
that Leo Butler's blackmailing a multinational corporation.
这算得上联邦罪名
It's a federal offense.
我们和你说了这么多 你就跟我说这些
Out of everything we told you, that's your takeaway?
联邦罪名 联邦调查局
Federal crime, Federal Bureau of Investigation.
看出这之间的联♥系♥了吗
You see the linkage?
那利奥·巴特勒在雷登干活时
How about the fact that when this guy was working for Reiden,
制♥造♥了一种病菌
somehow Leo Butler created a bacteria
让那些狼去攻击监狱呢
that caused those wolves to attack a prison?
你是说利奥·巴特勒 一个贪污勒索犯
Let's see. Leo Butler, a blackmailing embezzler,
发明了一种病菌
invents a bacteria
不小心导致了吃囚犯的狼的出现
that accidentally creates prisoner-eating wolves.
你想让我跟我在联调局的上司这么说吗
That's what you want me to tell my bosses at the Bureau?
这种说法更好吗
That's a better takeaway?
里约热内卢
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表