剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
确实如此
Good for them.
我是说 我们从古自今
I mean, we have been eating 'em
都在以它们为食 将它们关在牢笼里
and keeping 'em in cages since the dawn of time.
好了 还是把注意力都放到
All right, how about we just focus on
眼前的任务上来吧
what it is we're trying to do here.
听着 等我们进去之后
Okay, look, once we're in,
你们就可以派个人去病理实验室
one of your people can go fetch the,
拿那个... "电钻"什么玩意的
uh, velociraptor thing from the path-lab.
电转化仪
Electroporator.
对 就是那个
Sure, that.
其他人就去救出动物
Rest of us are gonna free the animals,
把它们装进车里
load 'em into the truck.
整个行动用时在三十分钟之内
We're in and out in under 30 minutes.
我们试试别的办法呢
What if we try a different approach?
是啊 比如不需要闯到动物园里
Yeah, like the one where we don't break into the zoo
放出那些动物的办法
to free the animals.
怎么 你觉得这很好笑吗
What, you think this is funny?
没有比肾上腺素分泌过度的白♥痴♥
Oh, there's nothing funnier than adrenaline junkies
想从利他主义中寻找快♥感♥更好笑的事了
trying to mask their thrill-seeking in altruism.
动物园已经应该退出这个时代了
Zoos are an idea whose time have come and gone.
你跟那几十种濒临灭绝
Tell that to the dozens of endangered species
仅靠圈养繁殖项目才得以生存下来的物种说去
who have benefited from captive breeding programs.
好了 放松 放松
All right, relax, relax.
阿尼莎去了几次阿富汗
Anissa did a couple of tours in Afghanistan,
遭到过炮火的攻击
took some mortar fire.
可惜的是连医生也救不了她的幽默感
Unfortunately, doctors couldn't save her sense of humor.
杰克逊
Jackson?
你刚说到哪了
You were saying?
我是说我们可以试试更隐秘的办法
I was thinking that maybe we try more of a stealthy approach.
我们进去 再出来
One where we get in and out
根本不会被监控摄像头发现
without security even knowing we're there.
你打算怎么办
And how do you propose that?
我们有秘密武器
We have a secret weapon.
你有吗
Oh, you do?
我们有
We do.
他
Him.
你肯定是在逗我
You gotta be kidding me.
事实上 女兵小姐
Well, as it turns out, Miss Jarhead,
我对动物园也略知一二
I know a thing or two about zoos.
杰米也对如何获取信息略知一二
And Jamie knows a thing or two about getting information from people.
我理解 米尔斯医生
I understand, Dr. Mills,
但是让你们接入我们的闭路监控是违反规定的
but it's against our policy to grant access to our CCTV feed.
别跟我说你理解
Don't tell me that you understand.
要是你真的理解 我就不用浪费时间
If you understood, I wouldn't be wasting my time
跟你解释我为什么需要接入你们的闭路监控了
explaining to you why I need access to those feeds.
是这样的
Look, here's the deal:
我正要开会 但我也正在进行
I am at a conference, but I'm also in the middle
克里斯蒂娜·米尔斯医生
一个对动物园来说非常重要的实验
of a very important experiment at the zoo.
克利尔沃特动物园工作人员表
我的助手应该早点给我安排好
Now, my assistant was supposed to oversee it,
但他得了阑尾炎
but he got appendicitis,
所以我不得不分身两地
so I have to be in two places at once.
我需要你帮我这个忙
I need you to do this for me.
我也可以直接打给你的上司
I could just call your supervisor,
汉克·洛文索尔
uh... Hank Lowenthal.
汉克 你认识汉克吗
Hank? You know Hank?
汉克
Oh, Hank...
汉克和我可是老朋友了
Hank and I are old friends.
她老婆和我在同一个读书俱乐部
His wife and I are in a book club together.
她...她超爱约翰·格里森姆
She just... she loves her John Grisham.
要我打给他吗
Should I call him?
不不 不用了...
No, no, it's okay. Um...
我现在就把登录信息发给你
I'm sending you the log-in information right now.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
太感谢你了
I really appreciate this.
我一定会告诉汉克你帮了我多大的忙
I will make sure that I tell Hank how helpful you've been.
对了 你要确保发到我给你的
Oh, and, uh, just make sure that you send it
那个邮箱里面
to that e-mail address I gave you.
没问题 米尔斯医生
Will do, Dr. Mills.
好
Okay.
我不敢打包票
I don't know about this.
你说的是什么
About what? What?
这些 摄像头 这一切
This, the cameras, everything.
但这是你的主意
But this part was your idea.
我知道
I know,
但...应该有用 应该有用
but-- look, it should work, it should work--
但万一没用呢
but what if it doesn't?
如果没用 我就得和一群疯狂的激进分子
Well, if it doesn't, I'm gonna be breaking into a zoo
闯到一个动物园里
with a bunch of nut-job radicals,
孤立无援坐以待毙
and nobody's gonna have my back.
但我并不担心
But I'm not worried about that,
-你知道为什么吗 -为什么
- you know why? - Why?
因为我对你有信心
'Cause I have faith in you.
搞到你想要的东西了
Got what you wanted.
好
Okay.
你打算怎么办
So how's this supposed to work?
我有动物园里
Well, I have access
监控摄像头的权限
to all the security camera feeds at the zoo.
现在 我要连入
Right now, I'm logging in
对准斑马笼的摄像头
to the camera that looks at the zebra enclosure.
好 所以是这里的
Okay. So that goes here.
我能看到监控画面上的图像
I see what the security camera sees.
这是监控爬行动物笼的
And this one looks at the reptile house,
所以是那里的
so it goes there.
所以我们进入动物园后你来帮我们留意一切吗
So you're gonna be our eyes and ears when we're inside the zoo?
我会知道你们在哪 如果有保安往你们那走
Yeah, I'll know where you are, and I'll give you a heads up
我会提醒你们
if there's any security guards coming your way.
感觉...很复杂
Seems... complicated.
没错
Yeah, it is.
不是的
No, it isn't.
你可以的
You got this.
她可以的 好吗 你可以的
She's got this, right? You got this.
一般我们只要把电线剪断就行了
You know, we usually just cut all the wires.
那样会破坏警报和摄像系统
Which will deactivate the security and the camera systems.
我们得让摄像系统正常运作
We need the cameras active
杰米才能把所有保安人员的信息告诉我们
so Jamie can advise us as to any security guards.
好吧 我觉得是红线
All right, look, I think it's red.
红线是警报 蓝线是监控摄像机
Red's the alarm, blue's security cameras.
杰米
Hey, Jamie.
怎么样
How's that?
干得好 摄像机仍在工作
Good job. All the cameras are still up.
好 告诉米奇和克洛伊
Okay, tell Mitch and Chloe
警报已被解除
that the alarms have been deactivated.
好的
Will do.
那只是侥幸猜对
That's a lucky guess.
准备
Be ready.
明白
Roger that.
给你
Here you go.
不是吧 狮子
Really? The lion?
对
Oh. Yeah.
开门吧 亚伯
Open it up, Abe.
科迪 留在车边
Cody, stay by the truck.
我跟着阿尼莎
I'm gonna stick with Anissa,
米奇和克洛伊去拿电转化仪
while Mitch and Chloe get the electroporator.
病理实验室
尸检实验室
行政管理办公室
各位 去病理实验室的通道安全
Guys, the corridor to the pathology lab is clear.
谢谢 杰米
Thanks, Jamie.
我来
I got this.
我在四个动物园待过
Worked at four zoos in my career.
第一个就保留着出厂默认密♥码♥
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表