剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
没错
Yeah.
直觉让我相信你
My instincts are to trust you.
戴勒维恩和阿尔维斯我可能看错了 但是
I was maybe wrong with Delavane and-and Alves, but...
戴勒维恩和阿尔维斯我们都看错了
And we were all wrong with Delavane and Alves.
没错
Yes. That's true.
我要告诉你件事
Listen, I want you to know something.
最近这几个月
These past few months
显然是最糟糕的几个月
are obviously some of the worst ever.
我们所见 我们不得不做的事...
You know, what we've seen, what we've had to do-- it's...
但我想告诉你 尽管如此
But I want you to know that, in spite of all that...
我还是很高兴认识你
I'm so glad to have met you.
怎么回事
What's happening?
没事 你不要过来
It's okay. Just stay-stay back.
什么声音
What is that?
-我停车 -不停也不行了
- I'm pulling over. - Like hell you will.
贝克县机场 货运终点站
就快到了
We're almost there.
我们得去机场
We gotta get to the airport.
米奇 电转化仪
Mitch, the electroporator.
我去拿
Yeah, I got it!
贝克县机场
贝克县机场
快
Go! Go!
快
Go!
快开
Hey! Go!
稳住了
Hold on!
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here!
交给我
I got this.
-不要 -不
- No! - No!
不
No!
克洛伊
Chloe!
-阿尼莎 -克洛伊
- Anissa! - Chloe!
她交给你们了
She's all yours.
遵命
Yes, sir.
这个是我的
This one's all mine.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表