剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
就这样了
So that's it.
结束了 我们没办法了
It's over. We're out of options.
我在华盛顿孤身一人
I am all alone here in Washington.
一场离婚闹的 我的家人
An ugly divorce left my family
都留在了西部
living out west.
考虑到目前的情况 开始我想
I assumed, given the way things are,
我的家人不会来找我了
there's no way my family could come to me.
即便他们能来也不会来了
Not that they would if they could.
但前几天
But the other day,
我儿子打电♥话♥来说
my son called and said,
爸爸 我们想通了
"Dad, we're figuring it out.
我们要一起
"We're getting an old camper van
开那辆老面包车
"and we're driving
去找你
"to be with you.
我们都去
"All of us.
在你最意想不到时RTC来了
RTC comes when you least expect it.
RTC是什么
RTC?
继续活下去的理由
Reasons to continue.
大家一起来
Come on!
* And I said, hey *
* Hey, hey, hey, hey *
* Hey, hey, hey *
* I said, hey *
* What's going on? *
大家一起来唱
Come on, conmigo.
看到没有
You see?
继续活下去的理由
Reasons to continue.
* Hey, hey, hey *
* I said, hey, what's going on? *
你好 亚伯
Hello, Abe.
请进
Come on in.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
结束了
It's over.
他们找到剩下的豹子了
They found the remaining leopards.
它们也被污染了
They've been contaminated.
一切都结束了
We're done here.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他们在说的屠♥杀♥ 你听说过吗
They're talking about this cull. Have you heard about it?
当然
Of course.
跟我一起工作的那群蠢货
The goons where I work--
他们都迫不及待要动手了
They're all eager to join up.
真是疯了
It's insanity.
但是人类就是喜欢
But I suppose why shouldn't man contribute
自取灭亡 对吧
to their own demise, right?
从一开始人类就一直如此
They've been doing it since the dawn of time.
不好意思 不要说
Oh, just... I know, don't say it, don't say it,
我知道 我的口气跟我父亲一样
I know-- I sound... I sound exactly like my father.
其实你说得更加坚定了
Actually, you said it with more conviction.
你要来点什么吗 啤酒
Can I get you something-- uh, a beer?
不用了
I am fine.
好吧 你想喝了告诉我
All right, well, let me know if you change your mind.
为了那六罐啤酒
I had to duke it out with a bunch of baboons
我还跟一群狒狒干了一架
for that six-pack.
我不喝
No, thanks.
克洛伊怎么样
How's Chloe?
她...还行吧
Yeah... She's getting by.
她在尽力而为
You know, she's doing what she can.
米奇呢
And Mitch?
我好几周没跟他说过话了
I haven't talked to him in a couple weeks.
我猜他爱上她了
I suspect he was in love with her.
你知道有地下餐馆
You know there are these underground restaurants
提供肉吃吗
where people can go to eat meat?
听说过
I heard about that.
当然还有
There's also, uh, apparently,
秘密的爱猫者协会
secret societies for cat lovers.
即使这一切没开始 爱猫的人
Even before all this began, people who love cats
也应该保持低调
should have kept themselves hidden.
你去哪里了 亚伯
Where you been, Abe?
你知道的
You know.
我想去想明白一些事
Trying to, uh, sort things out, I suppose.
想明白了什么
And what'd you learn?
说真的 没什么
Not much of anything, really.
除了...
Except...
现在不是远离自己
These are not the days to retreat
关心之人的时候
from those you care about.
现在我们应该做的 恰恰相反
In fact, these are the days to do the very opposite.
不管到目前为止发生过什么事
You know, no matter what has happened up until now,
我们必须继续
we must continue.
事态会越来越严重 没错
I mean, things will get worse, yes.
我们还会有失败 没错
There will be failures, yes.
我们还会经历痛苦煎熬
There will be suffering.
但我们必须继续
But we must continue.
豹子没戏了
The leopards are gone.
那我们就找到下一样豹子
So we find whatever is the next leopard,
下一个解决办法
the next solution.
杰米的性命不该白白牺牲
Jamie should not have lost her life for nothing.
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what else there is to do.
你来想办法
You will figure it out.
你是杰克逊·奥兹
You're Jackson Oz.
想办法是你与生俱来的本领
Coming up with solutions is in your blood.
但是今晚早些时候
But earlier tonight,
我亲眼看到一个将死之人
I witnessed a dying man
吃着牛排唱着歌♥
eating a steak and singing a song
于是我明白了
and I understood,
再次明白了我们
once again, just what it is
努力奋斗的目的
we are fighting for.
我还是喝你从狒狒手里抢来的啤酒吧
You know, I will take you up on that baboon beer.
电♥话♥
A phone!
谢谢你 太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
等等 那里面有...有只小豹子
Wait-wait... There was a... There was a cub in there.
在箱子里
In-in the box,
有一只小豹子
a cub, there was a cub, there was a little, uh, uh,
一只小豹子
he was a small, uh, uh, leopard.
一只小...
A small, uh...
你知道它在哪里吗 它没事吧
Do you know where he is? Is he okay?
波西瓦克吗
Posivak?
波西瓦克
Posivak?
波西瓦克
Posivak.
天哪
Oh, my God.
波西瓦克
Posivak.
波西瓦克
Posivak.
邦巴 看来又只剩下你和我了
Well, Bomba, it looks like it's just me and you again.
打烊了 伙计
Closing time, man.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你一个人能安全回家吧
You'll be able to get home all right?
没问题
Oh, yeah.
动物还能对我做什么
What can the animals do to me that...
人类没做过的事吗
humans haven't done already?
米奇·摩根 一级棒科学家
Mitch Morgan, totally awesome scientist.
米奇
Mitch.
米奇 能听到吗
Mitch, can you hear me?
是我 杰米
It's me. It's Jamie.
你不是
No, it isn't.
杰米已经死了
Jamie's dead.
你...你是谁
Uh, who-who... Who is this?
你...你说话语气都不像她
You don't even... You don't even sound like her.
好吧 你能别犯浑了
Okay, are you gonna stop being an ass for a second
好好听我说吗
and listen to me?
是我 我还活着
It is me, I am alive, and...
我很高兴你也活着
And I'm really glad you are, too.
真的是你
It really is you.
听到你的声音太好了
It's really good to hear your voice.
听到你的也是
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表