剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
See, we've got nothing to lose.
倒是你
You, on the other hand...
这些全都消失时
When this is all gone,
可别说我们没给过你机会
don't say we didn't give you a chance.
戴勒维恩就这么拒绝你们了
So Delavane just stonewalled you guys?
马上就拒绝了
Didn't even blink.
大伙们
Guys...
他一定会联络
He is going to make a phone call
那种只要拿很多钱就愿意
to men who get paid a lot of money
杀掉其他男人的杀手
to make other men disappear.
杀掉其他男人跟女人的杀手
Other men and other women.
我们怎么会到这种地步
How are we at a point
我居然不觉得你说的事太疯狂
where that doesn't even sound insane to me?
好了 各位 不要想太多
Okay, guys, let's not get carried away.
我们什么时候要跟你朋友谈话
How long until we talk to your friend?
你说威尔逊 大约一小时之后
Wilson? About an hour.
在那之前 我们得躲好
So we stay hidden until then.
即使他相信我们的故事
Look, even if he buys our story
我们最后也上头版头条了
and we end up on the front page of the paper,
但还是不能解决我们最大的问题
that doesn't solve our bigger problem here.
我们仍然需要找到给动物的解药
We still need to find a cure for the animals.
我们要怎么做
How do we do that?
你还带着利奥·巴特勒的账簿吗
Do you still have Leo Butler's ledger in your bag?
我可以看看吗
Can I see it?
排除法
Process of elimination.
好
Okay.
这上面有世界上所有
This contains a list of every location around the world
使用雷登产品的地点
where Reiden products have been used.
明白吗 因为我们需要找到
All right? Since we need to find an animal
没接触过雷登产品的动物
that hasn't been exposed to Reiden products...
我们可以先把这些地方的动物排除掉
We can eliminate any animals in that particular area.
说得对
Exactly.
拜托 伙计们 真要这么做吗
Hey, come on, guys. Really?
100块怎么样
How does $100 sound?
成交
Sold.
能不能省着点花钱
Hey, want to take it easy on the spending money?
我们刚刚失去了资助人 记得吗
We just lost our benefactor, remember?
是啊
True.
我的书题目就这么写
That's gonna be the title of my book:
如何一天花11块就能拯救世界
How to save the world on eleven dollars a day.
好 我们知道洛杉矶的狮子
Okay. We know the lions in L.A.
是用雷登的食物饲养的
were given Reiden feed.
对
Right.
这里有几百处地点
There's hundreds of locations here.
那为什么这些地方的动物
So why haven't all the animals
没全部受到感染
in these places been affected?
可能有些动物比其他的更易感
Uh, maybe some animals are more susceptible than others.
有些人就算抽烟也不会得癌症
Some people smoke and don't get cancer.
好 下一处是哪
All right, what's the next entry?
阿格拉
Agra.
印度
India.
我们还得再来点喝的
We're going to need a few more drinks.
我们刚接入闭路监控
We just got access to the CCTV.
图赛尼尔的手♥机♥
20-block radius around
最后一次连接发射塔在20个街区范围内
where Tousignant's cell phone last pinged a tower.
还有...
And...
面部识别有结果了
Facial recognition got a hit.
她在哪
Where is she?
不是图赛尼尔
Not on Tousignant.
是坎贝尔的结果 我把视频发给你
On Campbell. I just sent you the footage.
是什么时候
When was that?
一小时之前
Hour ago.
威廉斯堡街和塔尔伯特街的东南角
Southeast corner of Williamsburg and Talbert.
-辛格 -听好
- Singer. - All right.
序列号♥1028...
Serial number 1028...
1245...
1245...
1107.
我要知道和她通话的所有人
I want to know everybody she's talked to.
收到
Copy that.
地图进展如何了
How's the map coming?
很慢
Slowly.
目前我们已经排除了亚洲三分之二的地区
So far, we've eliminated two thirds of Asia
还有南北美洲的大部分地区
and most of North and South America.
你没事吧
You okay?
不太好
No.
听着...
Listen...
我知道你们太善良 不愿说出口
I know you guys are-are too nice to say it,
但谢弗探员和戴勒维恩
but Agent Shafer, Delavane...
这一切都是我的错
all of this is my fault.
这不是你的错 克洛伊
This is not your fault, Chloe.
-不 就是我的错 -不是你的错
- Yes, it is. - No, it isn't.
戴勒维恩把我们都骗了
We all fell for Delavane.
看人不是你的职责
It-it's not your job to-to read people.
我才是应该分♥析♥形势
I'm the one who's supposed to analyze a situation
确定真♥相♥的人
and determine the truth.
我连明摆在我面前的事实都看不清
I-I-I could not even see what was right in front of me.
连我姐姐和我男朋友上♥床♥
Not even that... that my sister
我都不知道
slept with my boyfriend.
这可把我难住了
Okay, you got me there.
这可真是...
That was, um...
这可真是太糟糕了
that was pretty bad.
我要如何再相信我的直觉
How am I supposed to trust my instincts again?
我不知道
I don't know.
你相信就好
You just do.
如果你不确定...
And if you're not sure...
你可以求援
you can ask for help.
她的车不在这
Her car's not here.
我觉得我们不应该逗留
I don't think it's a good idea for us to linger.
我和奥德拉在一起的时候
Back when Audra and I were together,
她有一种神奇的能力
she had an amazing ability to
就是把自己锁在屋外
lock herself out of the house.
说出来你都不信 一天能发生两次
Twice in one day, if you can believe that.
所以我们想到了藏备用钥匙的各种方法
So we developed a system of hiding a spare key.
这和我们之前听到的
That's the same noise
麻雀的噪音一样
we heard the sparrows make.
对 但这些不是麻雀
Yeah, but those aren't sparrows.
好像他们在互相交谈
It's like they're talking to each other.
我知道鸟类有一种通用的警报叫声
I know that birds have a universal warning call.
但没有类似通用语的东西
But nothing resembling a common language.
只是我 还是...
Is it just me, or...?
奥德拉 你在哪
Audra. Where are you?
我和克莱曼在公园里 我们被困住了
I'm at the park with Clem. We're trapped.
那些鸟 米奇 有成百上千只
The birds... Mitch, there's hundreds of them,
在袭击人
and they're attacking people.
我听不清楚
I-I can barely hear you.
-你 你在公园吗 -对
- You're... You're at the park? - Yes.
这边
Over here!
-小心 -这边
- Watch out! - Over here!
-跑 -快跑
- Run! - Run away!
你快跑
You have to run!
走开
Oh! No, no!
它们在咬我
They're biting me!
奥德拉
Audra?
-奥德拉 -你可以的
- Audra! - You can do it!
跑啊 快点
Run! Please, please...
奥德拉 告诉我怎么回事
Audra, tell me what's going on.
奥德拉
Audra?
奥德拉
Audra!
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn it. - What happened?
走
Let's go.
她说她们在公园
She said they're at the park.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表