剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Where are they going?
大家都在逃离这座城市
Everybody's leaving town.
原因可能很多
Could be a million reasons.
华盛顿特区
你在担心你的团队
You're worried about your team.
我要跟他们通话
I need to talk to them.
雷登会到处找我们的
Reiden will be looking for us.
他们会监控电♥话♥
They'll be monitoring cell conversations.
如果他们找到你
If they find you,
他们会随时派出拦截队
they can have an interception team wheels up in minutes.
听着 我连杰克逊找没找到豹子都不知道
Look, I don't even know if Jackson found the leopard,
也不知道是否做好了解药
or if they made the cure.
都不知道他们是不是还活着
Or if they're even alive.
我理解
I understand.
但如果一切顺利 我们会将所有的
But if this goes well, we'll have the entire weight
美国政♥府♥施加的压力抛之脑后
of the United States government behind us.
也许你应该自己去办
Maybe you should do it yourself.
不
No.
你有一样东西我没有
You have one thing that I do not.
什么东西
What's that?
你亲眼见识了这一切
You've looked it in the eye.
这场动物流行性疾病
This animal pandemic.
甚至有一两次你成功让动物的病情得到了控制
You've even managed to get the better of it once or twice.
有一个人
There's one person here
能让他们相信
who can make them believe.
那就是你 克洛伊
And that's you, Chloe.
拿上电转化仪
Grab the electroporator.
天呐 所以他们才要离开这儿
Oh, my God. That's why they're all leaving.
我们要赶紧进去
We need to get inside now.
这儿
Here. ?
开门 急诊
?Open the door! It's an emergency!
我的朋友需要一名医生
My friend needs a doctor!
哈拉雷综合医院
急诊室
医院关门了
The hospital is closed.
你听到我说的了吗
Did you hear what I said?
这家医院我们不管了 你们得去其他地方
We are abandoning the hospital. You have to go elsewhere.
我们没时间了 他有枪伤
We don't have time. This man's been shot.
我无能为力 我建议你们把他送到尼扬加省
I can't help. I suggest you drive him to Nyanga.
那至少得四个小时
That's four hours at least!
我已经失去了十几位同事
I have lost a dozen colleagues
失去的病人更是数不过来
and more patients than I can count.
很抱歉 但我帮不了你们
I am sorry, but I cannot help you.
你得帮他 听明白了吗
You will help him! You understand me?
你得帮...
You will help...
最后一辆救护车一小时后离开
The last ambulance leaves in an hour.
我会做手术的
I will do the surgery,
但除此之外就得靠你们自己了
but beyond that, you are on your own.
谢谢你
Thank you.
三单位O型阴性血
Three units of o-negative
再找点吗♥啡♥来
and find some morphine!
这是从市郊开始的
It started at the edge of town.
先是狮子 然后是豹子
The lions came first, then the leopards.
-袭击什么时候开始的 -两天前
- When did the attacks begin? - Two days ago.
它们先攻击妇幼
They attacked the young and the elderly first,
然后攻击救治他们的医院
then the hospitals where they were taken for treatment.
-好像它们是在 -减少对手数量
- It's as if they were... ?- Thinning the herd.
人们吓坏了 纷纷逃跑
People are terrified. They're abandoning the city.
我从没见过这种事
I've never seen anything like this.
撤离车辆将会...
Evacuation busses will be...
滚开
Away! No!
对不起 你不能跟我们进去
I'm sorry. You can't come with us.
等等...
Wait...
坚强点 朋友
Be strong, Rafiki.
你可能会需要这个
You may want this.
谢谢
Thank you.
血液科应该有我们需要的
The hematology lab should have what we need
提取这小家伙的干细胞并研制解药的器材
to extract this little guy's stem cells, formulate a cure.
快点 米奇 我觉得他开始害怕了
Hurry, Mitch. I think he's getting scared.
那边走 三楼
There. Third floor.
我们要去血液科 走
We're heading to hematology. Come on.
跟在我后面
Stay behind me.
只有一组爪印
A single set of paw prints.
你看 牙齿直接咬断了骨头
Look-- the teeth went straight through the bone.
说明是猎豹
That means leopards.
血液科往哪边走
Which way is hematology?
那边
That way.
来吧 小家伙 我们走
Come on, little guy. Let's go.
我认为毋庸置疑
I would argue that the fearless
那些动物所表现出来的
and aggressive behavior witnessed
无畏和侵略性是由一种通过空气传播的病毒
in these animals is, without question, the direct result
直接造成的后果...
of an airborne virus...
他完全错了
He's completely wrong.
一种单链RNA病毒
A single-stranded RNA virus,
不同于犬瘟热...
not that unlike canine distemper...
只有你才能告诉他们真♥相♥
You are their one chance to hear the truth.
他们是科学家
They're scientists.
应该让米奇来跟他们说
Mitch should be talking to them.
你不需要米奇
You don't need Mitch.
这几个礼拜来你已经学会了很多东西
You've picked up enough over these last weeks.
只有一种合乎逻辑的解决办法
...there is only one logical solution:
那就是将那些感染的动物全部消灭
identifying and destroying these animals that are infected.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢你 布莱舒纳达博士
Thank you, Dr. Brettschneider.
戴勒维恩先生
Mr. Delavane.
血液科
在这里如果豹子来了 我也听不到
If they're out there, I don't hear them.
小家伙 我需要你的一颗牙齿
Okay, pal, I'm gonna need One of your teeth,
这样我才能提取一些干细胞
so I can extract some stem cells.
把那个橡胶心脏模型拿给我
Hand me that rubber heart over there.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
不到万不得已的情况下不需要伤害它
No need to hurt him if we don't have to.
所以...我就
So... I'll just
用这个
take this...
稍微调点味儿
rub little flavor on it.
来吧
Here you go.
我知道了
Ah, I see.
你准备让这个小家伙自己把牙齿弄下来
You're going to let the cub remove its own tooth.
没错
Exactly.
所以...
So, uh...
就算我能研制出解药
Assuming I can formulate a cure,
我们也需要可以用来
we're gonna need an animal
做药物测试的动物
we can test it on.
就算解药有用
Even if the cure works,
野生动物还是野生动物
wild animals still act wild.
我们需要一只家养动物
We're going to need a domesticated one.
这样我们就有对照组了 我...
That way we have a clear behavioral baseline. I...
好的 那...
Okay, so...
我没回来之前都不要开门
Don't open this door until I return.
什么
What?!
不行 你...亚伯
No, you... Abe!
我不会有事的
I'm going to be okay.
小心点
Be careful.
你也是
You too.
我叫克洛伊·图赛尼尔
My name is Chloe Tousignant.
四个礼拜之前
And up until four weeks ago,
我只是对外安全总局的情报分♥析♥员
I was an analyst for the DGSE.
专门分♥析♥恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 人类恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的情报
My focus was on terrorism-- human terrorism.
现在我相信对我们的生存
But I have come to believe that the most serious threat
最大的威胁来自动物界
to our survival now comes from the animal kingdom.
我的小组发现
My team has discovered
动物王国中
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表