剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
那就没谁能帮得上忙了
then, uh, there's nothing that anyone can do about it...
我父亲就说对了 这个世界就完了
and my father was right, and the whole world goes to hell.
天呐
Oh, my God.
有人看到埃文·李了
Someone spotted Evan Lee.
谢弗在那儿
Hey, there's Shafer.
你为什么不回我短♥信♥
Why didn't you return my text?
抱歉 还没什么进展
Oh, sorry, there's nothing to report yet.
我们还没找到埃文·李
We haven't found Evan Lee.
我们找到了
We did.
猪肉烧烤驿站
就是这辆
That's it.
这就是他的卡车
That's his truck.
好了 你们两个回酒店
All right, I want the two of you to go back to the hotel.
不 我拒绝
No, the answer's no.
退后
Stay back.
你们俩都退后
Both of you.
国内的每个警♥察♥都在追捕埃文·李
Evan Lee has every cop in the country after him.
他来镇子的中心干什么
What would he be doing here in the middle of town?
他告诉他遇害者的遗孀 他在寻找治疗方法
He told his victim's widow that he was looking for a cure.
但在莫比尔吗
But in Mobile?
我们知道他的眼睛变了
We know that his eye changed.
我们也知道他为我父亲效力
We also know that he worked for my father
我父亲摘除染病动物的眼睛
who cut out the eyes of infected animals.
慢着 你不是觉得他会把他的眼睛摘除吧
Wait, you don't think he's gonna cut his eyes out, do you?
我不知道 但我肯定能查出来
I don't know, but I'm sure gonna find out.
别动
Hold still.
坚持住
Hold on.
马上就好
I'm almost done.
我...
Oh, my... oh, my...
他逼我做的 他逼我
He made me do it. He made me do it!
联调局 退后
FBI. Back up.
我叫杰克逊·奥兹 听我说
My name is Jackson Oz. Listen to me.
你认识我父亲
You knew my father.
离我远点
Get away from me!
为什么你觉得这能治好你
Why'd you think this would cure you?
为什么你觉得这能治好你
Why'd you think this would cure you?
为什么你觉得这能治好你
Why'd you think this would cure you?!
我父亲认为这样能治好动物吗
Did my father think it would cure the animals?
是你父亲...把我害成这样的
Your father... did this to me.
-他死了 -我很遗憾
- He's gone. - I'm sorry.
我很遗憾 杰克逊
I'm so sorry, Jackson.
但我们拿到了
But-but we got it.
这可能就是答案
This could be the answer.
我要把这件事上报给办事处
I got to call this into the field office.
走吧 快走
Go. Go!
我来处理 快走
I got this. Go!
如果你的机器不管用 他会杀了我们的
If your machine doesn't work, he's gonna kill us.
说实话 我觉得我做的
Full disclosure: I'm not exactly hopeful
这个振荡器应该就只会嘶嘶叫
that my awesome oscillator's gonna do anything but fizzle.
你为什么那么做
Why do you do that?
因为这是事实
Because it's the truth.
这不是事实
It's not the truth.
是你自己甘愿相信的
It's what you choose to believe
因为这比抱有希望容易多了
because it's easier than having hope.
你隐藏于逻辑之后
You hide behind logic.
你认为情感是弱者有的东西
You think emotions are for the weak.
但这些都只是抗拒
But it's all a defense.
别假装不是了
Please don't pretend that it's not.
很久之前
You know, a long time ago,
有段时间 我...
there was a point in time, I was...
我是个大人物
I was kind of a big deal.
但自我就像有个性感女朋友
But ego is like having a hot girlfriend.
要费心力维持
Lot of maintenance.
我曾发表了一项尚未完成的研究
I published a study that wasn't fully cooked yet,
于是就把自己毁了
and I got my ass kicked.
事实是 我三年前就死了
So the truth is-- I've been dead for three years.
今天只是正式宣布而已
Today's just gonna make it official.
你说的不是你的工作
You're not talking about your job.
你说的是你女儿
You're talking about your daughter.
她叫克莱曼婷 十岁了
Her name is Clementine; she's ten years old.
她是三年前确诊的
She was diagnosed three years ago.
我看过你的档案
I read your file.
我想同情你 但隐藏事情的人...
I want to feel bad for you, but men who hide things...
他们变得丑恶
they become ugly.
你是好人 对吗
Well, you're good, aren't you?
一开始没那么糟糕
Wasn't that bad at first.
她只是...她变得迟钝
She just... she got a little clumsy.
然后...癫痫发作
But then... she started having seizures.
很多有相同症状的孩子
A lot of kids with her syndrome,
他们...丧失了视力
they-they... they lose their eyesight,
性格也变了 但克莱没有
and get... get different personalities, but not Clem.
克莱只是快死了
Clem's just dying.
为什么你不陪着她
Why aren't you with her?
因为她妈妈在她两岁时
'Cause baby mama married a...
嫁给了一个体面人
decent guy when she was two,
我决定不去打扰他们一家人的生活
and I just decided to let them have their family.
直到她生病...
Until she got sick...
我就开始走遍
and I started beating down the doors
国内每一家研究医院
of every research hospital in the country.
然后被她妈妈叫停了
Then her mom put a stop to that.
因为 有太多医生 太多检查
'Cause it was, you know, too many doctors, too many tests.
我 我做的一切只会毁了
And all I was doing was-was robbing Clem
克莱曼生命中剩下的日子
of whatever life she was gonna have left.
我都很久没跟他们联♥系♥了
I'm pretty much out of the picture now.
她经历了太多痛苦
She's been through so much.
或许她需要你
Maybe she needs you.
也或许我现在联络她已经太迟了
And maybe I've waited too long to reach out.
她现在病那么重
Now that she's so sick,
我 我不希望她认为...
I don't... I don't want her to think that...
我做这些只是出于 你懂吗
I'm just doing it out...you know,
出于同情
out of pity.
所以
So...
这就是我
...that's me.
秘密老爸
Secret dad.
你知道
You know,
法国有句俗语是这么说的
there's an expression in French that says
"没有比秘密更沉重的负担[法语]"
"Rien ne pese tant que un secret."
没有比秘密更沉重的负担
Nothing weighs more than a secret.
我认为你应该跟她联♥系♥
I think you should talk to her.
你好
Hello.
嗯 席尔瓦[葡萄牙语]
Si. Silva.
是的[葡萄牙语]
Sim.
好
Okay.
你们可以走了[葡萄牙语]
Fechado.
机器一定起作用了
It must have worked.
如果你朋友建的机器有用
If the machines your friend had built would work,
事情就不会到这个地步了
it wouldn't have come to this.
就算机器有用
If it had worked,
你也会把他们杀了
you would have murdered them anyway.
这件事到底结束
Our business is over.
你不值得我当一回杀人犯去杀死
The man you are is not worth the man I would have to be to kill you.
你最好别再来里约
Don't come back to Rio.
我试着阻止他了 老大[葡萄牙语]
I tried to stop him, chefe.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
我们得找到亚伯拉罕
We need to find Abraham.
为什么狗都在叫
Why are the dogs howling?
它们在回应振荡器的超声波频率
They're reacting to the ultrasound frequency of the oscillator.
机器起作用了
It worked.
我是说 我希望它起作用了
I mean, I want to think it worked, anyway.
杰...杰克逊呢
Uh, wh-where's Jackson?
他下楼去咖啡店了
Uh, he's down in the coffee shop.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表