剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
根本没有任何证据表明雷登...
There's no proof, none, that Reiden had anything...
不要来这一套 伊森
Do not do that, Ethan.
别 你知道佛森那事到底是怎么回事
Do not. You know what happened in Folsom.
跟我说我错了是一回事
It is one thing to tell me I'm wrong,
-但你敢质疑我的动机 -杰米
- but don't you dare question my motives. - Jamie...
-你敢毁谤我的正直 -我不是说
- Don't you dare disparage my integrity! - I'm not suggesting
你不是个好记者
that you're not a good journalist.
大家都知道你是...
I mean, everyone knows that you're...
我们正在调查
Uh, we are in the midst of an active investigation
今晨狮子袭击事件的发生原因
into exactly what caused this morning's lion attack.
原因很明显啊 白♥痴♥
Well, we know what happened, dipstick.
你用了雷登的货 就有人丧了命
You hired Reiden and people died.
-杰米 -目前我们最大的担忧
- Jamie. - Our primary concern, as always,
就是广大市民们的安全
is with the safety of the general public.
你可以出去了 伊森
You can let yourself out, Ethan.
我还得继续"捕风捉影"呢
I got unicorns to chase.
这一令人心碎的事故...
This devastating incident...
布伦特伍德
我先将它们煮个半熟
Well, I parboil them first, you know?
腌制了两天 然后...
That's two whole days. And then-- and this is, uh,
接下来是关键了
this is the key--
我裹上...
I wrap...
我去去就来
I'll be right back.
谢谢
Thanks.
你到这儿来干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
竟然闯进我家 不是吧你
At my house? Really?
我是来问你一些问题的
I came to ask you a few questions--
真是出乎我的意料 你竟然在办派对
the last thing I expected to find was you having a party
距离你手下3人的死亡事件才过去一天呢
one day after three people died on your watch.
听着 如同我之前对你说的
Look, like I've told you,
我们正在尽一切所能
we're doing everything we possibly can
调查是什么引发了此次的狮子袭击事件
to see what brought about that lion attack.
那你能解释下 我们获得的消息显示
Well, then would you care to comment on information we have
你们动物园因为预算限制问题
in regards to the zoo's choice of food suppliers
变更了食物供应商一事吗
being adjusted due to budgetary restrictions?
从哪里得来的信息 坎贝尔小姐
Information culled from where, Ms. Campbell?
我们之前的供应商吗
Our previous vendors?
之前那个心里不满的供应商吗
Our previous, disgruntled vendors?
你这话听上去并没有否认
That doesn't sound like a denial.
我们之所以变更供应商 是因为我们
Our supplier was changed because we're moving
打算采用更环保的食物源 仅此而已
to a more environmentally-safe food source, that is all.
所以你会继续采用雷登供应的食物
So you will continue to feed the animals
来喂养那些动物
with food supplied by Reiden?
全国半数以上的动物园用的都是这种食物
As do more than half the zoos in the country.
雷登并不是罪魁祸首
Reiden isn't the culprit.
或许你该追查的是那个故事才对
Maybe that's a story you should be following
毕竟你有着记者天生的偏执多疑的性格
with that dogged journalistic paranoia of yours.
什么故事
What story?
有人绑♥架♥了这附近很多人家的猫
Oh, someone's been abducting the cats in the neighborhood.
在过去的几周内 有几十只猫都失踪了
Dozens have gone missing in the last few weeks,
就在昨晚 他们把我女儿的猫也偷走了
and just last night they took my daughter's cat,
小纸杯蛋糕
Cupcake.
如果你不介意的话 坎贝尔小姐
So if you don't mind, Ms. Campbell...
谁会偷猫啊
Who would steal cats?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
不过如果你查出来的话 告诉我一声
But when you find him, let me know,
我想打爆他的脸
because I want to smash his face in.
滚出我家吧
Get the hell off my property.
我一直在想你曾经对我说过的URA的事
I've been thinking about what you once told me about the URA.
反叛军 好吧 他们怎么了
The rebel army. Yes, what of them?
你说当他们突袭一个村庄时
You said that when they raid a village,
都是列成一个纵队进去的
they all go in single file,
那样的话 只会留下一组脚印
so as to only leave one set of footprints
就没有人可以查出
so that no one would ever know
有多少人参与了袭击
how many of them had been present at the attack.
-对吗 -是的 所以呢
- Yeah? - Yes. So?
如果...
Well, what if...
如果进入西蒙的营地把大家吓跑的
what if it wasn't one lion in Simon's camp
不是一头狮子 而是很多头呢
that scared everybody off, but many?
成一列纵队进去
In single file.
是啊 它们还会玩抢椅子游戏呢
Sure. And they all played musical chairs.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, you're right,
那 那太荒谬了
that's, uh, that's ridiculous.
那是什么
What's that?
是西蒙的车之一
That's one of Simon's vehicles.
待在这里别动
Stay here.
掩护我
Keep me covered.
乎加博
Hujambo!
你没事吧
Mtu yeyote huko?
发生什么事了 你还好吧
What happened? Are you all right?
我不知道你在说什么 你会说英语吗
I don't know what you're saying. Do you speak English?
亚伯拉罕
Abraham!
亚伯拉罕
Abraham!
亚伯拉罕
Abraham!
我们得赶快逃
We have to go!
-我们得赶快逃 -亚伯拉罕
- We have to go! - Abraham!
我们得逃命了
We have to go!
快起来
Come on!
给
Here.
喝了这个
Drink this.
是肯塔基波旁酒
It's Kentucky bourbon.
我叫杰克逊
My name's Jackson.
我叫克洛伊
Chloe.
克洛伊 好吧
Chloe. Okay.
你能告诉我发生了什么事吗 克洛伊
Can you tell me what happened, Chloe?
我们当时外出了
We were out...
出去寻找动物
We were looking for animals.
我们大约总共有15个人
There were perhaps 15 of us.
其中有一对日本夫妇
There was a Japanese couple
还有一群俄♥罗♥斯♥游客
and a group of Russian tourists.
导游...
And-and the guide--
他...他让我们
he... he-he wanted us
去...去看羚羊
to-to go see some gazelles,
我们就下车了
and so we got off the car,
我们离羚羊很近了
we got closer to-to the gazelles,
然...然后
and-and... and then
我听到有声音
I-I heard a noise.
我回头看...
I looked back and...
是观光车司机
it was the bus driver.
他被袭击了
He was getting attacked.
有东西从树上下来
And something fell down on us from a tree.
是头狮子 然后又一头狮子
It was a lion, and then a second lion
然后第三头...
and a third lion...
西蒙想朝狮子开枪
Simon tried to fire at them with his gun.
但是狮子先攻击了他
But the lions got to him first.
我想帮其他人 但是
I-I tried to help the others, but
我知道自己快死了...
I knew I was gonna die, and...
那会是什么景象
How does that even happen?
什么时候才会死
At what point do you die?
人怎么才会被咬死
How does one get eaten to death?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们在肯塔基做得很好
They do good work in Kentucky.
嗯
Yeah.
天使之城动物园
非洲哺乳动物区
打扰 你是米奇·摩根对吗
Excuse me. Mitch Morgan?
我是杰米·坎贝尔 我们通过电♥话♥
I'm Jamie Campbell. We spoke on the phone.
非洲狮
对 《洛杉矶电报》的人
Right. L.A. Telegraph.
没错
Yeah. That's right.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
你是动物验尸官对吗
Uh, you're the animal coroner?
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表