剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
I like people.
只是不喜欢人在我身边
Just prefer it when they're not around.
你找到猫了吗
You found the cats?
我思考了你说的话
Well, I got to thinking about what you said.
几十只猫失踪确实奇怪
Dozens of missing cats just seemed so, you know, odd.
家猫喜欢乱逛
Domestic cats will wander,
但最终都会回到给它们提供食物的地方
but they'll always come back to their food source.
又不会有人♥大♥批地偷猫
And a mass cat-kidnapping seemed to defy reason.
所以我认为可能有捕猫的动物
So... I thought maybe there was a predator.
好吧
Okay.
我就想着在附近到处逛逛
Figured I'd drive around the neighborhood a bit,
看看有没有发现
see if I saw anything.
你出门盯猫了吗
You went on a cat stakeout?
是的
I did.
街对面的一只暹罗猫
Uh, one crossed the road-- Siamese,
肯定是人养的宠物
which means somebody's pet.
于是我就跟踪了
So I followed it.
盯猫变成了追猫
The cat stakeout turned into a cat pursuit.
嗯
Yeah.
你这样有点吓到我了
Look, you're kind of freaking me out right now.
发生了什么事
So what happened?
猫在哪里
Where's the cat?
你自己看看吧
You got to see for yourself.
我煮了咖啡
I made some coffee.
希望你喜欢黑咖啡
Hope you like it black and bitter
因为别的也没有了
'cause it's all we got here.
谢谢
Thank you.
来的好快啊
That was fast.
-杰克逊·奥兹吗 -对
- Jackson Oz? - Yes!
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
-为什么 -干扰合法捕猎
- For what? - Interference... with lawful hunting.
听我说 伙计
Oh. Listen to me, man.
是我打电♥话♥给你们的 不...
Hey, hey, I called you guys. No...
开什么国际玩笑
Oh, you got to, you've got to be kidding me!
开什么玩笑
This is a joke!
听我说 听我说
Listen to me, listen to me.
我得回我的营地
I got to get back to my camp, okay?
这里的狮子出问题了
There's something going on with the lions!
-进去 -听我说
- Get inside. - Hey, listen to what I'm telling you.
这里出大问题了
We got a big problem here!
我们思考的能力
Our ability to think.
解释 想象的能力
To interpret, to imagine.
这是最终让人类和其他动物
In the end, that's what distinguishes humans
得以区分的标志
from other animals.
抽象思维
Abstract thought.
诗歌♥
Poetry.
推理
Analogy.
但是衡量我们对其他物种的
But what's the measure of our cognitive advantage
认知优势的标准是什么
over the lesser species?
人类的进步在引导我们的世界
Humanity's progress has guided our world
走向毁灭的边缘
to the edge of destruction.
想想鸟群 蜜蜂
But consider the birds and the bees.
熊
The bears.
梭鱼
The barracuda.
人类扬帆远航 探索未知时
As mankind sails the world toward the tip of the iceberg,
会使用何种生存策略
what survival strategy will they employ?
他们会怒海求生 还是死于波涛狂风
Will they man the lifeboats and die on the stormy seas?
还是说他们会把船长丢进大海
Or will they perhaps take matters into their own hands
把自己的命运握在自己手中
and toss overboard the captain of the ship?
如果你打算给我看一只死猫
If you're planning on showing me a dead cat,
那还是算了吧
I have better things I can be doing.
好了
Okay.
你确实找到了几只啊
Oh, hey, you found a few of them.
这里是一所小学
This is an elementary school.
嗯
Yeah.
但夏天的时候会做日间夏令营营地
But in the summer it's a day camp.
夏令营明天开始
And camp starts tomorrow.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表