剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
That's why they were going after the transformers.
但它们还得吃东西
But they still have to eat,
而它们吃老鼠
and what they eat is street mice.
所以这些小家伙
So these little guys--
他们大概觉得跟我们在一起更安全
they probably think they're better off with us
比蝙蝠安全
than with the bats.
米奇 异狄氏剂没起作用
Mitch. The Endrin's not working.
情况更糟了
It's just getting worse.
求你了 席尔瓦先生 你必须放我们走
求你 我们得去联♥系♥当局
Please, we need to speak to the authorities.
好帮助市区的有钱人吗
So you can help the rich people downtown?
在德国公♥寓♥
In Complexo do Alemao,
我就是当局
I am the authority.
我收垃圾 提供电力 通讯
I collect the garbage, provide the power, cell service.
如果有问题
If there's a problem,
我会解决的
I take care of it.
那太好了
Well, that's great.
但我们是想帮你解决这个问题
But we're trying to help you with this problem.
你绑♥架♥我们之前 我们正在想办法
Getting rid of the bats is what we were attempting to do
赶走蝙蝠
before you kidnapped us.
我们或许能引走他们
We may be able to draw them away
但我们需要你的天线
if we can take your antenna.
我失去手♥机♥通讯
I lose cell service,
每天要损失二十万巴西雷利尔
it costs me 200,000 reais a day.
你要补偿我的损失吗
Are you gonna make that up to me?
你到底要不要我们想办法了
Well, do you want us to do something or not?
天线不能拿走
The antenna is not an acceptable option.
[西语]
[西语]
他怎么说
What did he say?
如果我们不想到办法 他就杀了我们
If we don't find an answer, he'll kill us.
弗洛伦女士
Floréanne Ingalissie.
这个周末 你得
Le fusulment de Munich, c'est nécessaire
飞去慕尼黑和他们轮流谈判
que tu voles ce week-end et et prennes la rélève des négociations.
抱歉打扰您
Désolée de la dérangement,
我相信你会完成 再见
mais je sais que je peux compter sur toi. à tout à l'heure!
困兽
第一季
第六集
是席尔瓦 他来了
It's Silva-- he's coming.
要是我们没法摆脱这些蝙蝠
If we don't find a way to get rid of the bats,
-他会杀了我们的 -那是谁的错呢
- he's gonna kill us. - Well, whose fault is that?
真是天才 竟然想偷维托·柯里昂[教父]的天线
Genius idea, trying to steal Don Corleone's antenna.
我们动手的时候应该咨♥询♥一下他妈妈吧
We should have insulted his mother while we were at it.
你们想出办法了吗
Well, you have a solution for me?
我们拿这些蝙蝠根本没办法
Look, we can't do anything about the bats.
因为我们什么设备都没有
Because we don't have any supplies.
但如果有设备
But if we did,
我们就可以制♥造♥电磁脉冲
we could build an electromagnetic pulse.
什么设备
What kind of supplies?
一台老式电脑
An old PC,
一些铜导线
some copper wire,
一台扩音器
um, a speaker,
还有大概长1.8米的
and a-a steel rod or pole--
铁棒或者铁杆 几个电池
about six, seven feet, maybe-- and a couple of batteries.
容量要大 类此车载的那种
Big ones. Like out of a car.
还有...还有电烙铁
And... and a soldering iron.
你想不想让我们解决这件事
Do you want us to fix this or not?
弗拉维奥会给你们这些设备
Flavio will get you your supplies.
他也会盯住你们
And then he will watch you.
好 说不定他也能学到些什么
Good. Maybe he'll learn something.
你应该把他看紧一点
You should keep him on a tighter leash,
你的小兽医
your veterinirio.
你在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
我们要在亚伯拉罕找到我们之前保住性命
We stay alive long enough for Abraham to find us.
我只记得他的眼睛
All I remember were his eyes.
那双眼太奇怪了
I couldn't stop staring at them
-我忍♥不住盯着一直看 -杰米
- because they were so strange. - Come on, Jamie.
还有什么 他往哪个方向
Something. Which direction he went in,
他穿了什么 给我点有用的
what he was wearing, something.
我在努力呢
I'm trying, okay?
好吧
Yeah.
香茶 来三杯
Uh, sweet teas. Three of 'em.
-每杯六块 -好
- Six bucks even. - Great.
你有埃文·李的近照吗
Do you have a recent photo of Evan Lee?
只有通缉令上的那一张
Just on the fugitive notification.
好吧
Yeah.
看他的眼睛
Look at his eyes.
看上去很正常
They appear normal.
但这张上他的瞳孔变形了
And then here, his pupil is blown.
见过我父亲之后
Sometime after meeting my father,
埃文·李出现了和那些动物一样的症状
Evan Lee suffered the same mutation as those animals.
你是说他因此才去袭击那些猎人吗
You're telling me this is the reason he attacked those hunters?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
他穿了一件浅色的上衣
He was wearing a light-colored shirt.
我能记起来是因为其他东西都非常暗
I remember because everything else was so dark.
你之前没提过
You didn't mention that before.
你知道吗 杰米
You know, Jamie,
我有个办法可能可以帮你记起来
there's a chance I can help you remember if, uh...
如果你愿意试试
if you're willing to try.
斯威尼验光室
抱歉 暂停营业
欢迎
Welcome.
一般人都会先预约 不过...
Usually folks make an appointment, but...
我觉得可以给你挤点时间出来
I think I can squeeze you in.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
有什么需要帮助的吗
How can I help you?
我想让你帮我做件事
I want you to do something for me.
不好意思 我不懂你的意思
I'm afraid I don't understand.
你会懂的
You will.
现在 你要放松
Now, I want you to relax.
深呼吸
And breathe.
你刚遭遇了一场车祸
You've been in an accident.
但你没事
But you're okay.
你现在看到了什么
Now, what do you see?
我倒挂着 因为车子倒过来了
I was hanging, because we were upside-down.
然后...
And, um...
方向盘好像朝我这个方向扭过来了
and the steering wheel was kind of bent towards me.
然后你的头就撞上了车窗
Then you hit your head on the passenger window.
那...肯定很疼
That, um... that must have hurt.
是的
Yeah.
还有我的胸口
And my chest.
安全带勒住了
Uh, uh, from the seat belt.
呼吸都很疼
It-it hurt to breathe.
你还记得什么
What else do you remember?
车的...侧镜坏了
The-the... side mirror was broken.
悬挂在车身上
It was kind of just hanging.
然后埃文·李蹲了下来
And then Evan Lee crouched down.
东西在哪里
Where is it?
他越过我把手伸进车里
He reached across me in the car,
拿走了母细胞
and he took the Mother Cell.
接着他走到了车子前面
And he walked around the front of the car.
挡风玻璃破了
And the windshield was-was cracked.
然后我看了下四周 看见了利奥
And then I-I looked over and I saw Leo.
当你看到利奥的时候
When you looked over at Leo,
你能透过窗户看见埃文·李吗
could you see Evan Lee through the window?
能
Yeah.
他走了 上了自己的车
He went and he-he got into his car.
轿车还是卡车
Car or truck?
当你看到埃文·李离开时 他是...
When you saw Evan Lee leave, did he...
坐进自己的车里 还是...
sit down into his car or...
爬到车里
step up into it?
他爬上去的
He stepped up.
他爬上去的 是辆卡车
He stepped up. It-it was a truck.
是辆大型的绿皮卡车
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表