剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
我只想赶紧离开这里
I just want to get out of here.
这些药你是从哪弄来的
How did you get these drugs?
重要的是现在药在你手上
All that matters is that you have them
克莱曼会好起来的
And that Clem's gonna be okay.
那你和你的朋友们怎么办
And what about you and your friends?
我们会想办法的
We'll figure something out.
让我看看你的眼睛
Hey... Let me see your eye.
我没事
Oh, it's fine.
我知道
I'm sure it is.
可我才是医生 记得吗
But I'm a doctor, remember?
让我看看
Let me see it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你救了我们女儿的命
You saved our daughter's life.
你也救了我
And you saved mine.
对不起我以前对你那么刻薄
I'm sorry I've been so hard on you.
没事
It's okay.
什么人遇到我都会变成那样的
I think I tend to bring that out in people.
很好
Perfect.
你一如既往的漂亮
Beautiful as you always were.
我还是不懂为什么必须走
I still don't understand why we have to go.
亲爱的 你看到那些鸟的样子了
Sweetie, you saw what happened with those birds, right?
在这里不安全
It's not safe here.
我们要去缅因州拜访贾斯汀的父母
We're gonna go and see Justin's parents in Maine.
他会去找我们的
He's gonna join us there.
离开这里对亨利也好
It'll be good for Henry to be out of the city.
记住 好好看着点亨利
Remember, keep an eye on Henry, right?
如果它出现异常行为
If he does anything weird...
我会的 爸爸
I will, Daddy.
我懂
I understand.
亲爱的 不能都带着
Honey, you-you can't take them all.
我就带几个
I'm not. Just a few.
好了
Okay.
还得带你的衣服呢
Leave some room for your clothes.
杰克逊 你还记得你给我看的
Jackson, do you remember when you showed me
拍的你父亲实验室墙上
all those pictures of the walls
-那些照片吗 -当然记得
- in your dad's compound? - Yeah, of course.
有张照片上面列明了
There was one picture in particular
一系列特点 猫科 食肉类
that had a list of traits-- uh, felidae, carnivora,
大猫类
all the big cat taxonomies.
-也就是豹子 -我记得
- Specifically, leopards. - I remember.
其中一定有原因
There has to be a reason for that.
万一你♥爸♥爸也在寻找解药呢
What if your dad was searching for a cure, too?
-万一那就是我们的针呢 -豹子吗
- What if that's our needle? - Leopards?
已经排除了吗
Have we ruled it out yet?
豹子主要生活在印度
Okay, leopards are found in India,
阿♥拉♥伯半岛 喜马拉雅山脉
the Arabian Peninsula, the Himalayan foothills,
撒哈拉以南的非洲
Sub-saharan Africa...
但是这些地区大部分已经被我们排除了
But we've ruled out most of those areas already.
对 但是非洲有些地区
Yeah, but there are some areas in Africa
没有受到雷登产品的影响
where there's no reported Reiden activity.
来看看 去年
Okay... Last year,
赞比西河附近一个小村庄有六人被害
six people killed in a small village near the Zambezi River.
非洲赞比亚 十三人受伤
Zambia, Africa, 13 injured.
赞比亚 没有发现
Zambia. Nothing.
再看看账簿上
Double-check the ledger,
-确定我们没有漏掉什么 -马上看
- make sure you didn't miss anything. - Double-checking.
然后
Okay, then,
半年前 卢安瓜谷地20英里范围内
six months ago, five separate leopard attacks
那里的村庄发生了五起豹子袭击事件
in villages along a 20-mile stretch of the Luangwa Valley.
赞比亚最大的农业公♥司♥
And... Zambia's largest agricultural company
是雷登最大的反对者之一所有的
is owned by one of Reiden's biggest critics.
所以雷登的产品才没有
That might explain why Reiden products aren't being
-在那里使用 -你那边呢
- used there. - And...
没有 没有提及赞比亚
There's nothing. No mention of Zambia anywhere.
我们找到我们的针了
I think we just found our needle.
警♥察♥
Police!
联调局
FBI!
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
安全
Clear.
这里没人 长官
House is empty, sir.
知道了
All right.
我不想扫兴
I don't want to be a buzzkill,
但是这里离赞比亚有七千英里
but it's about 7,000 miles to Zambia.
单靠警用扫描仪和走土路
It's gonna take more than a police scanner
我们是到不了那里的
and some dirt roads to get us there.
你说得对 不要扫兴
You're right-- don't be a buzzkill.
一次解决一件事
One thing at a time.
听 你们听到了吗
Listen. Do you guys hear that?
听到了
Yup.
一整天都是那种声音
We've been hearing it all day.
鸟的种类不同
Different species of birds,
但是发出的声音都一样
all making the exact same noise.
米奇认为鸟类在发展出一种通用语
Mitch thinks the birds are developing a common tongue.
你认为鹰可以和雀交流
You think the eagles can talk to the finches.
还可以跟贼鸥交流 跟蜡嘴鸟交流
Can talk to the skua, can talk to the black-headed grosbeak...
世界上大概有三千亿只鸟
There are maybe 300 billion birds in the world.
想象一下它们都能交流的样子
Imagine if they could all talk to each other.
如果是真的
If that's true,
它们可以在世界范围内传递信息
they could send a message around the world and back.
我们还是先想办法去赞比亚吧
Let's just figure out a way to get to Zambia.
快点想
Quick.
往好处想的话
Look on the bright side:
你雇人的水准很高啊
Your hiring instincts are good.
他们找到母细胞了
They found the mother cell.
而且他们认为可以用它研制出解药
And they think they can use it to make a cure.
他们没机会活着看看他们是不是对的 真是可惜了
It's a shame they won't live to find out if they're right.
我去打电♥话♥
I'll make the call.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表