剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
然后怎么办
What then?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
在我小时候
When I was a little boy,
我的堂弟西蒙和我
my cousin, Simon, and I were obsessed
对找寻羚羊家族极其濒危的
with finding a particularly endangered member
亨氏牛羚非常着迷
of the antelope family, the hirola.
我们找遍了乡下的每个角落
We traveled all around the countryside
只为了看它一眼
just to catch a glimpse of one.
最终我们在索马里
Then, finally, in Somalia,
找到了一小群亨氏牛羚
we found a small herd of hirola.
它们和我们想象的一样美
Yes, it was as beautiful as we had hoped,
我们也拍了很多照片
and many photos were taken.
但是当我们回家时
But when we traveled home,
我们感到一种空虚
we realized there was an emptiness.
我们耗费了那么多精力 一心追寻
We had expended so much energy on a single-minded pursuit,
可就那样结束了
and it was over.
现在呢
What now?
我理解你说的这些
I appreciate what you're saying.
但我向你保证 我们把雷登扳倒后
But I assure you, there will be no emptiness
绝对不会感到空虚
when we bring down Reiden.
只会有喜悦
There will be only joy.
看起来亚伯拉罕找到变电箱了
Looks like Abraham found the circuit panel.
听起来有数百只
It sounds like there's hundreds of them.
可能是数千只
Maybe thousands.
数千只
Thousands.
那是什么声音
What is that?
是磨牙声
It's called bruxing.
磨牙声
Bruxing?
是他们磨切牙发出的声音
It's the sound they make when they grind their incisors.
-你是说 -对 它们在把牙齿磨锋利
- You're saying that-- - Yes, that they're sharpening their teeth.
看来我们成功捕到一只了
Looks like we have a winner.
小心 别让它咬到你
Careful. Don't let it bite you.
来吧...
Come on...
到老朋友亚伯拉罕这儿来
Come on to your old friend Abraham.
情况比我们预想的还糟糕
It's worse than we thought.
你抓到了一只
You got one.
对
Yes.
一只雄鼠
A male.
好了 我们还需要一只雌鼠
Okay, now we just need a female.
我得冒着被嫌娇气的风险说一句
At the risk of sounding overly girly,
这一切都真是太恶心了
this is all really, really... really disgusting.
鲍曼警长
Sheriff Bowman.
贝基 我是杰克逊
Becky, it's Jackson.
我听不清 杰克逊 你那边是什么噪音
I can barely hear you, Jackson. What's that noise?
威尔逊旅馆全是老鼠
The Wilson is literally crawling with rats.
我们能听见它们在墙里
We can hear them in the walls.
你说你在威尔逊旅馆
You said you're at the Wilson?
对 旅馆里有上千只老鼠
Yes. There are thousands of rats inside.
你至少得疏散周围所有住户
You have to at least evacuate all the nearby homes.
我得先回警局 然后我就去你那
I need to stop at the station first, then I'm on my way.
待在原地别动
Stay right where you are.
不 不 别来这
No, no, don't, don't come here.
拜托 你得让大家都远离这
Please, you have to keep people away from here.
贝基
Becky!
该死 她挂了
Damn it, she hung up.
来吧 我们越早找到雌鼠
Come on, the sooner we find a female rat,
就能越早离开这里
the sooner we get out of here.
我们吃吧
Let's eat.
好吧
Okay.
我记得你妈妈厨艺欠佳
I remember your mother's cooking is not so good.
这些经过药监局批准了吗
Have these been approved by the FDA?
恐怕没
'Fraid not.
这是什么
What is it?
要么是放了很久的奶酪
That's either very old cheese
要么是没熟的肉
or very new meat.
你有妻子吗
Do you have a wife?
或者女朋友
Or a girlfriend?
没有
No.
你从没见过贾斯汀 是吗
And you've never met Justin, right?
没见过 只跟他打过电♥话♥
No. Just on the phone.
你喜欢他吗
You like him?
非常喜欢
I do. A lot.
他太棒了
He's awesome.
但万一你想知道的话
But I don't call him "dad" or anything,
我不叫他"爸爸"
in case you were wondering.
好吧
Okay.
那么
So, um,
你感觉如何
how you feeling?
还行吧
Not bad.
对一个已死的女孩来说
For a dead girl.
你真的不该这么说你自己
You know, you really shouldn't call yourself that.
为什么
Why not?
其他小朋友都这么说我
It's what the other kids call me.
真的吗
Really?
你在检查是不是有人打给你
You're checking your phone?
你希望朋友打给你让你赶快离开吗
Are you hoping one of your pals will call you with an exit strategy?
不是 我只是
No. Uh, I just...
我担心一位同事
I'm worried about a colleague of mine
他突然不见了
who vanished.
很遗憾
Oh. I'm sorry.
没关系 我相信他没事的
No, it's all right. I'm sure he's fine.
他就像我的门生 像年轻时的我
He's something of a protege of mine-- younger guy.
"12号♥"
"Number 12."
我们这么叫他是因为他
We call him that because he's, uh...
他很英俊 就像个四分卫
he's handsome like a quarterback.
你还没跟我说你是做什么的
You never told me what you do for a job.
那是因为我的工作很难解释
That's probably because it's very hard to explain.
我负责调解处理出现在业务中的问题
I settle differences within my business...
就像调解人
Like a mediator.
对 我想就像那样吧
Yeah, something like that, I guess.
但是12号♥很特别 他是个好孩子
But, uh, Number 12 is special. He's a good kid. Uh...
自从我儿子去加州后 我...
I guess since my son took off for California, I...
他肯定不会有事的
I'm sure he's fine.
对 我也是这么想的
Yeah, well, me, too.
你们好
Hello, there.
要兜风吗
Care for a ride?
我不知道 我
Oh, I don't know, I...
-你觉得呢 -好啊
- You? - Why not?
-我们一起坐吧 -我从来没做过马车
- Let's do it. - I've never done this.
就是这样 小心脚下
Here you go. Watch your step.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事的
It's all right.
我接的线路不能维持太久
My patch job must not have held.
或许我接的线路比我想像的好
Perhaps it worked better than I thought.
大伙们
Hey, guys.
电梯来了
The elevator's here.
一定是贝基
Must be Becky.
走这里
Through here!
-快走 快走 -快 快 快
- Move, move, move! - Come on, come on, come on!
克洛伊在哪
Where's Chloe?
天呐
Oh, my God.
介意我问问吗
Hey, you don't mind me asking,
你们在一起多久了
how long you two been together?
没有很久
Uh... not long.
还是没消息
Nothing?
没有
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
担心朋友是正常的
It's okay to be worried about your friend.
吉普赛
Whoa, Gypsy!
没事吧
Everything all right?
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表