剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Hand me some of that sedative over there.
搞什么
What the hell?
怎么了
What?
针头弯了 扎不进去
It bent the needle.
摸这里
Feel this.
好像一层盔甲
Feels like armor.
我不懂 这怎么可能
I don't understand-- how is that possible?
我也不知道
I don't have a clue.
别动
Okay, don't move.
摩根博士 不要
Dr. Morgan, no!
摩根博士
Dr. Morgan.
摩根博士 你没事吧
Dr. Morgan, are you all right?
没事
Uh, yeah.
你给它注射了什么
You injected it with what?
一个芯片 带有射频识别跟踪器
A microchip... with an RFID tracker.
什么 你为什么要给它带追踪芯片
What? Why do you have a microchip with an RFID tracker?
防止有人故意把它放归野外
In case anyone had any plans to release it back into the wild.
这样如何
How about this?
别问问题了 好好谢谢我
Don't ask questions, just be grateful.
好吧 那它现在在哪
Okay, where is he now?
和五分钟前一样
Same as five minutes ago.
正在穿过森林
He's running through the woods...
沿着高速公路
alongside the highway.
它好像是朝着
It looks like he's headed towards the, uh...
电子标签 默东
默东森林去的
...Meudon Forest.
默东森林吗
The Meudon Forest?
是的 就是它
Yeah, that's what I said.
默东森林在南边
The Meudon Forest is south,
但是根据生物实验室人员的说法
but according to the people from the bio-lab,
熊以前住在西边 在上塞纳省
that bear lived west, in les Hauts-de-Seine.
所以如果它不是要回家
So, if he's not headed home,
那就是要去找其他熊
he's headed towards the other bears.
你们记得我们之前说过熊在变化吗
Listen, you know how we talked about the bears changing?
我认为它们发展出某种
Well, I think they've developed some kind of...
内骨骼
endoskelet.
你 你说什么
Wh-What do you mean?
一种硬壳 就像一种硬壳
A hard shell, like a hard shell
生长在皮肤底下
underneath its skin.
等一下 硬壳
Wait a minute, a shell?
你在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding.
很不幸 这不是玩笑
Sadly, no.
好 野生动物管理局人员跟警♥察♥
Okay, so the wildlife services and the police
在默东森林另外一边等我们
are waiting for us on the other side of the Meudon.
你跑来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
跟你说过我没事了
Told you I was fine.
我来确定一下
Well, I came to make sure
你是不是真的没事
you were as fine as you said you were.
你错过了最精彩的部分
You missed quite a party.
对 看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
真是可爱的小划伤
Hey, that's a nice little scratch.
我知道 很性感吧
I know, it's hot, right?
好
Okay.
我们到森林了 米奇 森林西北角
We're at the forest, Mitch, northwest corner.
熊在哪里
Where's the bear?
在森林里
In the woods.
你们的正西方
Due west of you.
距离大约450米左右
Looks like about... 500 yards in.
公园管理处人员似乎刚到那里
Looks like Park Services just got there.
有人要告诉我
So, is one of you going to tell me
-这到底是怎么回事吗 -什么意思
- what is going on here? - What do you mean?
那头熊有某种超级厚实的皮肤
That bear has some kind of super thick skin.
用了三支镇定剂飞镖才放倒它
It took three tranquilizer darts to bring it down.
这是你们部门正在实验的
Is this some kind of next-gen weapon
某种新一代武器吗
that your agency is experimenting with?
不是
No.
不是
No.
还没找到另外三头熊吗
Still no leads on the other three bears?
还没 但公园管理处要封锁森林
No, but Park Service is going to cordon off the woods
进行地毯式搜索
and do a grid search.
如果熊还在这里 我们会找到的
If they are here, we'll find them.
好 我们会帮忙找
Okay, we'll help you look.
没问题
Sure.
怎么了
What is it?
你朋友杰克逊去哪了
Where's your friend Jackson?
我在这里
Over here!
杰克逊
Jackson.
冷冰冰的
Ice cold.
他已经过世好几天了
He's been dead for at least a few days.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
沙蒂永堡
It's Fort de Chatillon.
19世纪70年代 普法战争时期建造的
It was built in the 1870s, from the Prussian War.
40年前 大部分都损毁了
They tore most of it down 40 years ago.
怎么了 朋友
What is it, rafiki?
熊粪
Bear scat.
多处痕迹
Multiple tracks.
一定是那三头熊
Must be three of them.
粪就是粑粑
太棒了
Delightful.
亚伯 看这里
Abe, look at this.
这个洞大小足够让熊进去吧
Does that hole look big enough for a bear to get in?
等等 如果那些熊在里面
你不用进去
你说得对 是很危险
但更重要的是 如果你被熊攻击
我会为熊加油的
大伙们 我曾帮巴黎市绘制这里的地图
Guys, I mapped this place for the city.
里面就像迷宫 你们会迷路的
It's a maze in there-- you'll get lost.
可以给我一把枪吗
Do you have a gun for me?
不行
No.
你在哼歌♥
Really?
怎么
What?
哼歌♥能让我冷静
It comforts me.
那是什么
What is that?
熊
The bears.
它们在打呼
They're snoring.
天呐
My God.
这里没信♥号♥♥
There's no signal.
我不能打电♥话♥或派人来
I can't call or send.
这里只有两头熊
There's only two of them.
第三头在哪
Where's the third?
搞什么
Come on.
好了 大伙们
Okay, guys.
第三头熊找到了
That's three.
我们现在能出去警告野生动物管理局了吗
Can we go now and alert Wildlife Services?
走吧
Let's go.
我们住在一起时
When we were living together,
一直都是我来打蜘蛛
I was always the one who killed the spiders.
怎么了
What is it?
熊刚才睡在这里
This is where the bears were sleeping.
你确定
Are you certain?
我记得那个角落的瓦砾堆
I remember the debris right there in that corner.
好
Okay.
我们快点离开
Let's get out of here.
快走
Come on.
站着别动
Just stand your ground.
懂吗 不要逃跑
All right? Don't, don't run away,
但也不要让它觉得你是个威胁
but don't let it think you're a threat.
不要
No!
还有其他熊
The other bears.
我们得阻止他
We gotta stop him.
没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yes.
大熊
Hey, bear!
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表