剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
叫他离我妹妹远点
Now tell him to get the hell away from my sister.
你如果撒谎 你妹妹就没命了
If you're lying to me, your sister dies.
他们在印度
They're in India.
他说什么呢
What is he saying?
不知道
I have no idea.
-别别 -杰克逊
- No, no, no! - Jackson!
别 别伤害他
No. Don't hurt him.
带我走吧
All right? Take me.
带我走 别伤他
Take me. Don't hurt him.
没事的
It's okay.
他们没打算伤害我
They're not going to hurt me.
他们以为我们有钱
They think we have money or...
或者值钱
or that we are worth money.
谁会赎我们啊
Who would want to pay for us?
我们知道 他们不知道
We know that, but they don't.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们没有枪 没有钱
We have no guns, we have no money,
什么都没有
we have nothing.
我们有他
We have him.
我们怎么办 放喵咪咬他们吗
What are we gonna do, sic a kitten on them?
针 亚伯矛上的 递给我
The needle on Abe's spear-- hand it to me.
你干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
你干什么
What are you doing?
-别别 杰米 -不要
- No! No! Jamie! - No! No! No!
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我还没想好
I don't know yet.
他们不是想拿杰米换赎金
They're not taking Jamie for ransom.
不是
No.
如果有机会
If we get an opening,
你干掉司机 我们救回杰米
you take out the driver, we'll get Jamie.
我们需要声东击西
We just need a diversion.
杰米 上来 快点
Jamie! Come on! Come on, come on!
走
Go! Come on!
起效了
It worked.
你骗我
You lied to me.
我没有
I did not.
我核查了所有飞入印度的航♥班♥
I checked all the flights into India;
你朋友不在任何一架上面
your friends were not on any of them.
他们是逃犯 不会坐客机
They're fugitives; they cannot travel commercial.
我们花钱雇了一架货机
We paid for passage on a cargo plane.
过去24小时内有三架未登记飞机降落在
There were three undocumented planes that landed in Rajasthan
拉贾斯坦邦 我也都查过了
in the last 24 hours-- I checked them, too.
或许他们改了计划
Perhaps they changed their plan.
不 他们不会的
No, they're sticking to their plan;
你只是没跟我说实话
it's just not the one you told me.
现在 你妹妹会为一句没用的谎言而死
And now your sister will die because of a useless lie.
你不会杀她的
You will not kill her.
你不能
You can't.
你杀了她 就没东西可要挟我了
Because if you do, you will have no leverage with me,
我绝不会说出你想知道的事
and I'm never gonna tell you what it is you need to know.
你说得对
You're right, of course.
砍掉她的左手
Take her left hand.
用最钝的刀
Uh, use the dullest blade you have.
我十分钟后回来
I'll come back in ten minutes.
或许到时你会改主意
perhaps you will have changed your mind by then,
我们也不用砍娜塔莉的右手了
before we move on to Nathalie's right hand.
你刚刚干得太漂亮了
That was great what you did back there.
-什么 -幼崽那一招
- What? - What you did with the cub.
-你说什么呢 -米奇用针扎了幼崽
- What are you talking about? - Mitch stuck the cub with a needle.
他的疼痛发出了求救信♥号♥♥
His pain sent a distress call.
就像洛杉矶的狮子那样
It was just like the lions in L.A.
-他们能远距离交流 -是你干的啊
- They communicate over long distances. - Oh, that was you!
我就是巧妙利用了他们新近的变异
Yeah, I just put their newfound mutation to good use.
这小家伙救了我们一命
This little guy saved our lives.
我们成功了 朋友
We did it, rafiki.
你救了我一命啊
Ah, man, you saved my life.
我觉得
I think...
怎么回事
What... What happened?
-没事 -怎么回事
- It's okay. - What-what happened?!
天呐
Oh, my God!
杰克逊 你中枪了
Jackson, you've been shot!
-我看看 -我的天
- Let me see, let me see. - My God.
好了 来
All right, here.
压在伤口上 压住
Keep that over the wound. Press down, press down.
-天呐 -我们得送他去医院
- Oh, my... - We got to get him to a hospital.
撑住 朋友
Hold on, rafiki.
撑住
Hold on.
你不会有事的 朋友
You are going to make it, rafiki.
撑住
Hold on.
不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
听我说 我们没多少时间
Listen to me carefully. We don't have much time.
我是你这边的
I'm on your side.
事情本不该变成这样
Things were never supposed to happen like this.
局面失控了
It got out of control.
我想...我必须帮忙挽救
I want... I need to help fix this.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
告诉我杰克逊和其他人去哪了
Tell me where Jackson and the others are.
告诉我 好让我帮他们
Tell me, so we can help them.
这又是骗我开口的诡计
This is another trick to get me to talk.
不是的
No, it's not.
我来这里冒了生命危险
But I'm risking everything to be here.
我得确定你会相信我
I need to know you'll trust me.
-开门 -克洛伊 看着我
- Open up! - Chloe, look at me.
看着我的眼睛
Look in my eyes.
你擅长这个 看着我 看我说的
You're good at this. Look at me and decide
是不是实话
if I'm telling you the truth.
快点把门打开
Unlock this door now!
决定了吗
What's it gonna be?
把那个混♥蛋♥打死我们再谈
Shoot that bastard dead, then maybe we'll talk.
我们得走了
We need to go.
我 我妹妹
M-my... My sister,
你要帮她
you have to help her.
你要
You have...
我已经帮了
I already have.
他们会把她送到医院
They'll take her to the hospital.
我们可以路上给她打电♥话♥
We can call from the road.
如果你对我撒谎 我会杀了你的
If you're lying to me, I will kill you.
他们在赞比亚
They're in Zambia.
让我们把事情做个了结吧
Let's go finish what we began.
哈拉雷
好像还有十英里就到医院了
Looks like we're ten miles from the hospital.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
不怎么样
Not so good.
那是一小时内的第三次了
That's the third one in an hour!
对 那跟我们在波士顿
Yeah, that's the same pattern
见过的阵势一模一样
we saw when we were in Boston.
马上就到了 朋友
We're close, my friend.
血
The blood...
血渗出衬衫了
The blood is coming through the shirt.
压住伤口 慢慢均匀施力
Keep pressure on it-- nice and even.
别让他昏过去
Don't let him pass out.
也许我们该停下来
?Maybe we should pull over.
必要时很多事情我都能救救急
Lot of things I can handle in a pinch.
他需要的外科手术 不在其中
Kind of surgery he needs-- not one of 'em.
幼崽已经不耐烦了 拉菲奇
The cub is impatient, Rafiki.
你得给它起个名字
You need to give him a name.
或许是个有乐感的名字
Maybe a musical name,
看它叫唤的声音多大
considering how much noise he makes.
波诺或者鲍伊怎么样
Perhaps Bono or Bowie?
怎么回事
What's going on?
他们要去哪
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表