剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
The first one just kept the factory default code.
当然了 那是个宠物园
Of course, that was a petting zoo.
真棒 第二个动物园用的什么
Great. What did the second zoo use?
斑马围场
仅限动物园工作人员进入
好了
Ah, yes.
干得漂亮
Good work.
好运罢了
Good luck.
我们从坦帕市的一家动物园里
We tried liberating a few zebras
解救过一些斑马 就在几年前
from a zoo in Tampa, a few years ago.
臭脾气畜生们不肯走
Ornery sons of bitches wouldn't go.
你得知道怎么靠近它们
Eh, you just gotta know how to approach them.
斑马很容易受到惊吓
Zebras scare easy.
直接冲它们走过去
Come at 'em straight...
它们就不会觉得你要偷袭它们
they don't think you're trying to sneak up on 'em.
对
Yeah.
没事的
It's okay.
斑马围场
仅限动物园工作人员进入
杰克逊
Jackson?
有个保安往你那边去了
I've got a guard heading straight for you.
快躲起来
Hide now.
杰克逊 保安还有50尺远
Jackson, the guard is 50 feet away.
-杰克逊 -我得慢慢移♥动♥
- Jackson? - I gotta move slow,
以免惊到斑马
so I don't spook the zebra.
乖 很好
Good, good.
四区没问题
Sector four is clear.
米奇 克洛伊 你们怎么样
Mitch, Chloe, how you doing?
不怎么样
Not terribly well.
不是吧
Come on!
参观动物园认识大象吉尔伯特
等下
Hang on.
我工作的最后一个动物园用的是他们的明星动物名字
The last zoo I worked at used the name of their star attraction.
吉 尔 伯
G-I-l-b-e-r...
特
...t.
就是这个
Et voilà.
把它们牵上去 雷就在后边 还有更多
Load 'em up-- Ray's right behind us with more.
快 他得手了 我们走
Come on, he's got it. Let's go.
你说它是吐司炉大小 对吧
You said it was about the size of a toaster, right?
对 有个数字显示器和一对旋钮
Yeah, with a digital display and a couple of knobs.
像这种吗
Something like this?
就是这种 对
Exactly like that, yes.
拿上其他配件
Grab that other piece.
走 离开这
Come on, let's get out of here.
杰克逊 另一个保安在往狮子围场那边去
Jackson, I got another guard heading to the lion enclos...
等等
Wait a second.
"等等"是什么意思
What does that mean, "Wait a second"?
糟了
Oh, no.
听起来不妙
That doesn't sound good.
杰克逊 我把两条线路弄岔了
Jackson, I got two of the feeds crossed.
你得马上离开
You have to get out of there right now.
我去找其他人
I've gotta get the others.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们在鸟舍
They're at the aviary.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
等下 杰克逊 还有很多动物
Wait, Jackson, there's more animals.
得走了 保安要来了
Gotta go, security's closing in on us.
克洛伊和我拿到我们要的东西了
Chloe and I got what we came for.
有麻烦了 快去车上
We got trouble! Head to the truck!
什么麻烦
What kind of trouble?
没时间解释了 快走
No time to explain. Now, go!
回来 回来
Go back, go back, go back!
不许动
Don't move!
不许动 不许动
Don't move! Don't move!
站住
Hey, stay right there!
-我们被包围了 杰克逊 -摘掉面具
- We're surrounded, Jackson. - Take off the masks.
-放下枪 -我们没有枪
- Put away your guns. - We're unarmed.
摘掉面具 摘掉面具
Take the masks off! Take 'em off!
-别动 -科迪 别
- Don't move! - Cody, don't!
隐蔽
Take cover!
雷
Ray!
怎么了
What happened?
雷中弹了 科迪死了 因为我们没有
Ray got shot and Cody is dead because we didn't have backup
能指望得上的后援 就这样
we could count on. That's what happened.
"能指望得上的后援"
"Backup you could count on"?
就没人说枪的事吗
Nobody said anything about guns.
就没人说一句关于枪的事吗
Nobody said anything about guns!
大家都冷静 好吗
Everybody calm down, all right?
稍后再指责别人
We can point fingers later.
杰米 搭把手
Okay, Jamie, help us.
为什么你们不送他去医院
Why didn't you take him to the hospital?
因为如果他去医院 他就得进监狱
Because if he goes to the hospital, then he goes to prison!
另外 你的朋友说能帮上他
Besides, your friend says he can help him.
你能吗
You can?
希望如此
I hope so.
否则女兵就要把我杀死了
Otherwise GI Jane here is gonna put me down.
好 你需要我做什么
Okay, okay, what do you need me to do?
给我拿来你这里的
Just get me whatever first aid supplies
-所有急救用品 好吗 -明白
- you have around here, okay? - Got it!
还要你能找到的最锋利的刀
Sharpest knife you can find.
还有一个打火机 给刀消毒
And a lighter to sterilize it.
拿点绳子或者电线 找到什么拿什么
Grab some rope or electrical cord, whatever you got.
飞机在哪
The plane-- Where is it?
飞机
The plane?
-我们说好的 -对 我知道
- We had a bargain. - Yeah, I know.
我们的约定依然有效 好吗
And we still do, all right?
但现在 我更担心我朋友
But right now, I'm worried about my friend.
-天啊 他是不是... -他昏过去了
- Oh, God, is he... - He's passed out.
因为疼痛 也许这样更好
From the pain. Probably better that way.
好 现在 把他绑在桌子上
Okay, here, tie him to the table.
-为什么 -因为会很痛苦
- Why? - 'Cause this is gonna get rough.
他会照顾好雷德
Ray's in good hands.
尽管他对病人的态度不好
His bedside manner notwithstanding,
如果米奇说他能帮他 那他就能
if Mitch says he can help him, he can.
听着 我知道飞机在哪
Look, I know where the plane is,
但说了也没什么用
but it's not gonna do you any good.
-为什么 -因为雷是飞行员
- Why not? - Because Ray's your pilot.
联邦调查局 马萨诸塞州 波士顿
我刚接到电♥话♥ 报告说有一起闯入案件
I just got a call that there was a break-in.
克利尔沃特 佛罗里达动物园
Clearwater, Florida Zoo.
他们带走了一些动物
They took a bunch of animals.
什么动物
What kind of animals?
斑马 骆驼 水牛...
Uh, zebra, camels, water buffalo...
有几名闯入者
How many bad guys?
已知七人
Seven that we know.
听着不像我们要找的团队
That doesn't sound like our crew.
动物园的培育实验室也遭到入侵
The zoo's breeding lab was broken into as well.
他们拿走什么了吗
Anything taken?
几件仪器
Just a piece of equipment--
叫电什么转化仪
something called an electro... porator?
电转化仪
Electroporator?
对 不知道那是什么鬼东西
Yep. Whatever the hell that is.
我知道它是什么 辛格探员
Oh, I know what that is, Agent Singer.
什么
What?
我要飞去佛罗里达克利尔沃特的原因
That is reason to book my travel to Clearwater, Florida.
你确定你没问题吗
You sure you can handle this?
我可以驾驶货机
I can fly a cargo plane.
我之前开过
I've done it before.
你可以说出来的
You can say it, you know.
说什么
Say what?
"我告诉过你"
"I told you so."
用不着我告诉你跟雷扯上关系不好
You don't need me to tell you that getting involved with Ray
你自己心知肚明
was a bad idea-- you know that on your own.
确实
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表