剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
下次就敲敲墙壁 好吗
next time, just come knock on the wall, okay?
我会过来给你拿
I'll come grab it for you.
好 好主意
Yeah, that's... That's a good idea.
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good.
你确定你没事吗 需要什么东西吗
You sure you're okay? You need anything?
需要 一条右腿
Yeah, I'll take a right leg.
膝盖以下就够了
I only need it from the knee down.
你听说动物园的事了吗
So, uh, you heard about the zoo?
听说了
Yeah.
传言说他们要把动物给隔离起来
Rumor has it they were moving the animals into quarantine.
河马都疯了
Hippos went nuts.
对 我刚跟克洛伊聊过
Yeah, I just talked to Chloe.
她跟我说了
She told me.
是真的
It's true.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
戈尔迪 你还吃着药呢 对吧
Goldy, you're taking these, right?
听着哥们 你忘了吃就会感染
Look, man, you ignore this, you get an infection...
如果他们把 把电梯修好
If they ever get the... the elevator fixed,
我四处活动就容易得多了 杰克逊
it'd be a lot easier for me to move around, Jackson.
是 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我去再拿点药 好吗
I'll go refill the prescription, okay?
等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
今晚就算了 明天再去吧
Not tonight. Wait till tomorrow?
不管你怎么想 外面可不安全
No matter what you think, it's not safe out there, man.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
你知道动物最喜欢我了 对吧
Hey, you know animals love me, right?
等等
Wait.
至少穿好我的装备吧
At least wear my gear, will you, please?
好的
Yeah.
克洛伊还跟你说什么了
What else has Chloe told you?
他们找到了豹子
They found the leopards.
终于
Damn!
这得要庆祝一番啊 哥们
Well, this calls for a celebration, man.
你出去的时候买♥♥六罐啤酒
Pick up a sixer when you're out there, too.
我们还需要找到一个
We still need to find a way to...
把解药散播到动物身上的办法
spread the cure to the animals, okay?
你觉得事情解决了之后我们会吸取教训吗
You think when we fix this that we're gonna learn our lesson?
我们能找到更好办法共享地球吗
We're gonna find a better way to share the planet?
希望如此吧
I hope so.
这就像是我骑着一辆摩托车
Yeah, it's kind of like me riding a motorcycle.
大家以前会说我是在玩命
You know, people used to tell me that I was tempting fate,
但
but...
我是说 如果不是那条狗攻击了我
I mean, if it hadn't been that dog that attacked me,
我可能也因为醉驾出事故完蛋了
it could just as easily have been a drunk driver.
对
Yeah.
我想说的是
I guess my point is
我们根本没有认真考虑过
that we never really consider
最糟糕的事情可能真的会发生 对吧
that the worst case scenario could actually happen, do we?
对
No.
也许那就是我们和动物之间的区别
Maybe that's the difference between us and the animals.
怎么说
What's that, huh?
-我们骄傲自大吗 -不
- That we're arrogant? - ?No.
我们太蠢了
We're stupid.
出门小心点 兄弟
Be careful out there, bud.
那么我们怎么散播解药呢
So, how do we distribute the cure?
食物链 对吗
The food web, right?
那看起来是散播解药的最佳方式了
That seems to be the best way to spread the cure.
我们给猎物注射解药 剩下的就交给食物链
We inoculate the prey and let the food web do the rest.
这样我能想到的唯一问题
So, only problem that I can think of
就是动物...
would be that the animals...
它们好像停止互相捕杀了
They seem to have stopped feeding on each other.
它们好像只捕杀我们
They seem to just be feeding on us.
维克多·霍曼
Victor holman?
是的
That's right.
我给你开车
I'm your ride.
真安静
Quiet.
一个人都没有
No more traffic.
够称得上是美丽了 对吗
It's almost beautiful, isn't it?
对
Almost.
在你想到四处暗藏杀机之前
Until one considers what lurks everywhere.
你总是这么乐观吗
Are you always this cheerful?
在这一切开始之前 你失去过什么人吗
Have you lost anybody since this all began?
失去过
Yes.
朋友还是家人
Friends or family?
成为家人的朋友
Friends that became family.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不幸遇害了吗
They were killed?
一个人是
One was.
那其他人呢
And the others?
我选择不去他见们
I choose not to see them.
在卡多佐那里右拐
Take a right on Cardozo.
可医院在另一边
But the hospital's the other way.
我们去医院之前先停一下
We're making a stop before the hospital.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
多年来 全世界的科学家在实验室
For years, scientists in labs around the world
收集了多种DNA样本
have been collecting DNA samples.
现在这些成果将被善加利用
And now those efforts will be put to good use.
地球上的所有物种
Every species on earth--
从家犬家猫
from domestic dogs and cats,
到短吻鳄及斑马
to alligators and zebras--
都会以健康无污染的DNA重新制♥造♥
will be recreated from this healthy, unaffected DNA
然后放回它们的自然栖地
and replaced in their natural habitats.
从沼泽地及大草原
From marshlands and savannahs,
-到森林 -他们的飞机起飞了
- to forests... - They're in the air.
大概十小时后就能把豹子送来
They should have the leopards in about ten hours.
恢复种群
...repopulated.
没人说未来的日子会很顺利
No one is suggesting the days ahead will be easy,
但感谢诺亚计划
but thanks to Project Noah,
六到十年后 全世界的动物数量
in six to ten years, the world's animal population
会再次繁荣起来
will be thriving once again.
蓬勃又健康
Vibrant and healthy.
雷登国际
Reiden Global.
雷登国际 您就是我们最宝贵的资源
您就是我们最宝贵的资源
Our most precious resource is you.
"诺亚" 好名字
"Noah"-- clever.
宗教领袖看过这段影片了吗
Have we run that by religious leaders?
看过了
Yes.
我们在拉斯维加斯试映过
We showed this to test audiences in Vegas.
有70%的观众赞成使用"重生"这个词
We get a 70% approval when we use "Regeneration,"
反对使用"净化"
as opposed to "Cleanse."
"净化"这个词会激怒大众
"Cleanse" upsets people.
这一切都会激怒大众
Everything about this is upsetting.
幸好这永远不会发生
Fortunately, it's never gonna happen.
怎么了
What?
豹子不会成功的
The leopard isn't going to work.
我们仍然不知道怎么散播解药
We still don't know how to distribute the cure.
-空气传播呢 -没用
- What about airborne? - ?No.
我已经拿到试验结果了
I got the test results from the trial.
空气传播没有用
It's a fail.
解药无法在空气中存活
The cure won't survive the atmosphere.
那我们该怎么办
So, what are we gonna do?
-这个方法 -这个方法
- This. - This?!
-对 -杀光动物 扮演上帝
- Yes. - ?Killing the animals, play God
然后恢复地球上的物种吗
and repopulate the planet?
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
这不可思议 我知道
It's unthinkable, I know.
你有更好的主意吗
Do you have a better idea?
我们正在考虑六星期
We're thinking six weeks.
下个路口右转
Take the next right.
我们要去哪
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表