剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
它突然受到惊吓 我不知道为什么
No, he just got spooked. I'm not sure why.
-慢一点 拜托 -到底怎么了
- Whoa! Slow down! Come on, boy! - What's wrong?
-拜托 吉普赛 -你能做点什么吗
- Come on, boy. Gypsy, whoa! - Is there something you can do?!
我在想办法 吉普赛 慢一点
I'm trying! Gypsy, slow down!
拜托 慢一点
Come on, slow down!
吉普赛 停下来 这匹马失控了
Gypsy, stop! The horse is out of control!
-不 不 不 -我抓住你了
- No, no, no! - I've got you.
跳吧
Let's go!
今天很开心
That was a good day.
你应该常过来 教授
You should come around more often, Professor.
好 我也这么想
Yeah, I think so, too.
杰克逊
Jackson?
有人吗
Hello?
没老鼠了
We're clear.
她没接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
克洛伊可是个狠角色 对吧
Chloe's a bad-ass, right?
等等 你们听到了吗
Hold on-- do you hear that?
有 从你的狩猎袋发出来的
Yeah, it's coming from your game bag.
这不可能
Impossible.
天呐
Dude!
你不是说是公的吗
Thought you said that was a male rat.
是公的 相信我
It is male, trust me.
公老鼠怎么可能会生幼崽
Well, how could a male rat give birth?
我不知道
I don't know.
有些 有些物种会无性生殖
Some... some species reproduce asexually.
昆虫 鱼类 爬虫类 但老鼠不会
Insects, fish, reptiles-- but not rats.
哺乳类不会无性生殖
No mammals, for that matter.
-它们都是公的 -你确定
- They're all male. - Are you sure?
你可以自己数数老鼠的小鸡鸡
You want to count rodent penises, be my guest.
我相信你了
I'll take your word for it.
但这怎么可能
But how can that be?
我不知道 我不知道 但就是发生了
I don't know. I-I don't know, but it is.
这很不正常吗
Well, is this so unusual?
从统计学上讲
It is statistically
从来没有一整胎正常繁殖的老鼠
unheard of for a standardized litter to be comprised
全部都是同性别
of entirely one sex.
我 我想不是不可能 但
I-I suppose it's not impossible, but it-it's...
概率非常低
H-Highly unlikely.
动物繁衍是为了确保
Okay, animals reproduce to ensure the survival
物种的生存 对吧 但如果这变了呢
of their species, right? But what if that's changing?
想想我们在其他动物身上发现的突变
Think about the mutations we've seen in the other animals.
狮子在超远距离间沟通
The lions communicating over great distances.
熊长出了内骨骼
The bears and their endoskeleton
还有那些蝙蝠 老鼠 所有这些
The bats, the rats-- the whole thing.
有没有可能这些突变
What if these mutations are not about the...
并不是为了自己物种的存活
survival of one species,
而是为了另一物种的毁灭呢
but the destruction of another?
你是说 我们
Meaning... us?
我们得找到克洛伊
We gotta find Chloe.
有人在吗
Hello?
杰克逊
Jackson?
克洛伊
Chloe.
验尸官的老鼠不吃人理论可以到此为止了
So much for the coroner's theory that rats don't eat people.
而且我们得找到比捕鼠陷阱更好用的东西
Yes, and we need to find something better than rat traps.
是的
Yeah.
你会照顾这些人的对吗
You take care of these people, okay?
我需要你盯着它
I need you to keep an eye on him.
如果它表现出
If he starts displaying
任何异样的攻击性
any atypical aggression,
就把它关起来 给我打电♥话♥
just... put him in his crate. Call me.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这是我最近的研究
It's a thing that I'm working on.
有一些动物行为古怪
Certain animals are acting strange.
如果你发现了什么事情不对劲
If you notice anything, please,
请一定要给我打电♥话♥ 贾斯汀也一样
just call me, all right? Justin, too.
我为什么要这么做
And why would I do that?
因为我是动物学家
Because I'm an animal expert.
我是说 我为什么要给你打电♥话♥
No, I mean, why would I call you?
不管因为什么
About anything?
我就是好奇
I'm just curious.
奥德拉 我...
All right, Audra, look...
这是什么中年危机吗 米奇
Is this your midlife crisis, Mitch?
你开始对你之前做的那些破事感到自责了吗
Where you start feeling guilty about all the crappy things
比如抛下你的老婆和刚出生的女儿
you've done, like walk out on your wife and your baby girl?
是这样的吗
Is that what this is?
不是的
No, it isn't.
去买♥♥辆运动型的车
Buy a sports car.
泡泡挤满啦啦队员的夜店
Go to a nightclub full of cheerleaders.
按普通人的方式度过中年危机
Have a regular person's midlife crisis.
但是 绝对不要 以为我会需要你
But do not, for one second, think that I need you here.
好吧
Okay.
回答我一个问题
But answer me one thing:
为什么是现在
Why now?
都过去了这么久了
Why, after all this time,
你从来没有打电♥话♥说你想见她 现在怎么了
did you call and say you wanted to see her? Why now?
我们暂时假设一下
Okay, let's assume, for a minute,
货船上装的雷登产品
that the cargo ship loaded with Reiden products
加速了原来船上少量老鼠的繁殖
accelerated the reproduction of the few rats on board.
-对的 -所以一旦船靠岸 上面不再安全了
- Yes. - Okay, then once the ship got close and was no longer safe,
它们就得另外找地方繁殖
they had to find another viable option.
这个废弃旅馆
This abandoned hotel.
各位 这里
Hey, guys... It's...
它们听起来不大对劲
They don't sound right.
它们好像很痛苦
They're suffering.
我猜它们是脱水了
I think they're dehydrated.
没办法的
It's no wonder.
雄性老鼠没法喂奶
Male rats can't nurse.
可是大概十分钟之前
Well, like, up until ten minutes ago,
它们还不能生育呢
they couldn't give birth, either.
一定有什么东西在喂养小老鼠
Yeah, well, something's nursing the pups.
这些老鼠的繁殖速度太惊人了
I mean, given how quickly the rats are multiplying,
它们需要吃东西
they have to be feeding.
这附近一定有雌性老鼠
There's got to be females around somewhere.
-而且肯定很大 -很大 为什么
- And they must be big. - Big? Why big?
要喂养所有这些小老鼠
To feed all these pups.
等等 你们是说
Wait, are you...
你们是说这附近存在着类似"鼠后"的东西吗
Are you guys saying that there are some kind rat queens?
如果有的话
If there are,
我们得找到它们
we have to find them.
这是搞清楚这种特殊突变的
Okay, that would be crucial to understanding
关键所在
this particular mutation.
不如你们俩去找什么"鼠后"
How about you guys go and find your rat queen
我去找克洛伊
and I go and find Chloe?
杰米 你当真要在这种地方独处吗
Jamie, do you really want to be in this place alone?
我们还是待在一起
How about we stick together
把鼠后和克洛伊都找到 怎么样
and find them both, huh?
纽约消防局 救护车
那匹马
That horse...
出了什么问题
w-what was wrong with it?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我更关心你怎么样了
I'm a little more concerned about you.
医院见好吗
See you at the hospital, okay?
好的
Okay.
喂
Hey.
喂 老板 是我 默夫
Hey, boss. It's me, Murph.
我 我现在有点事
Yeah, I... I'm in a bit of a situation here.
稍后再打给你好吗
Can I call you back?
是你朋友12号♥的事
It's about your friend, Number 12.
他怎么了
What about him?
死了
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表