剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
What does make sense since this whole thing began?
我们得抓到一对雌雄老鼠
We need to capture a male and a female.
只有这样
It's the only way to see
才能检查母细胞对繁殖行为的影响
how the mother cell affects the reproductive behavior.
那我们要去捕老鼠喽
So, we're going on a rat hunt.
怎么了 朋友
What's the matter, rafiki?
死在货船上的人 是被老鼠咬死的
The men that died on that cargo ship were eaten by rats.
-怎么了 -已经证实 老鼠
- Okay... ?- It's been proven that rats
尝过人血的味道就会渴望人血
that taste human blood begin to crave it.
这真是太棒了
Well... That's just awesome.
你在想什么 不仅只是那些老鼠的事
There's something on your mind, and it's not just the rats.
我小时候...
We vacationed there...
去那边度过假
when I was a kid.
片打岛吗
Pender island?
在我父亲病情严重之前
Before my dad got bad.
每年夏天 他都会在沙滩上租一个小木屋
He'd rent a shack on the beach every summer,
在岛上还没有开♥发♥的那边
on the side of the island that hadn't been built up yet.
办一场海滨野餐 邀请我们的邻居
Have a big clambake, invite all the neighbors.
你看
So, you see,
关于你父亲 你还是有一些美好回忆的
you still have some good memories about your father.
是啊
Sure.
但是最近发生在
But the last really good ones
那座岛上最棒的事
took place on that island...
好像就是岛上爬满了嗜血的老鼠
which appears to have been overrun with bloodthirsty rats.
克莱曼正在慢慢恢复
Clem's just getting it together.
你怎么样
How you been?
挺好的
Fine.
狗狗来了
Oh, there he is. ?
狗狗来了啊
There he is.
你还记得我吗
Hey, you remember me, hmm?
很久以前是我把你带来的哦
I'm the guy who brought you here, a long time ago.
它表现得还行吗
Has he been acting okay?
它被一辆车撞了
He got hit by a car.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
克莱曼和我说了
Clem told me.
所以它表现得就像被车撞过的狗一样
So he's been acting like a dog who got hit by a car.
我说的是...
What I meant was, is...
它有没有表现出侵略性
Has he been acting aggressively, in any way?
没有
Not at all.
为什么这么问
Why? ?
你好
Hello.
你好 克莱曼
Hey, Clem.
你看 宝贝
Look, babe.
亨利还记得米奇 很棒吧
Henry remembers Mitch. Isn't that amazing?
是啊...因为我都不记得了
It is... Because I don't.
没关系 我还记得你
It's okay. I remember you.
话说你们准备干什么呢
So what are you guys gonna do?
你什么计划都没有吗
You haven't plan anything?
你都八年没见她了
You haven't seen her in eight years,
然而你还是什么计划都没有吗
and still, you haven't planned anything?
我只是以为我们...即兴发挥就好
I just thought we'd... You know, improvise.
要不你带他去你的公园吧 克莱曼
Why don't you take him to your park, Clem?
-好的 -我去打包一些三明治
- Okay. - ?I'll pack up some sandwiches.
你们可以去野餐
You can picnic.
我去拿亨利的皮带
I'll get Henry's leash.
亨利也要来...
Henry's gonna come...?
她在那
There she is.
警长
Hey, sheriff!
贝基
Becky?
杰克逊
Jackson?
是啊
Yeah.
我已经很久...
I haven't seen you since...
-没见过你了 -是啊
- Forever. - Yeah.
这是我的朋友 克洛伊
This is my friend, uh, Chloe.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你好 克洛伊朋友
Hello, friend Chloe.
我是他的初恋
I was his first love. ?
但不要嫉妒我哦
But don't be jealous.
我们当时才12岁
We were 12.
-不不不 -克洛伊是...
- Oh, no, no, no. - Yeah, it's Chloe's...
我们...我们一起工作
We work... we work together.
-是的 -不好意思
- Yeah. - ?Oh, I'm sorry.
你们俩看上去...你们看上去
You look... Well, you look like
就像是挺般配的一对
two people who should be together.
再次向你们道歉
Again, I'm sorry.
你办公室的人告诉我们可以到这里来找你
So, your office said we'd find you here.
我们想谈谈那天晚上
We want to talk about the rats
从船上跑下来的那些老鼠
that came off the ship the other night.
它们怎么了
What about them?
那个渔夫 比利·T
Billy T., the fisherman...
他最擅长夸大其词
He has a gift for exaggeration
还特别喜欢来点威士忌
and a fondness for whiskey.
如果他说他看到了一百只老鼠
If he claimed he saw a hundred rats,
你差不多就可以确定他只看到了12只
you can be pretty sure he saw more like 12.
没什么好担心的
There's nothing to be concerned about.
其实还真有事
Actually, uh, there is.
你看到船上的尸体了吧
You saw the bodies on the ship, right?
你们真的觉得
Well, you seriously think
老鼠把船员都杀了吗
rats killed the crew?
老鼠不会吃活人
Rats don't eat live people.
要说我们怕它们 还不如说它们更怕我们呢
In fact, they're more afraid of us than we are of them.
验尸官还没检查完
The coroner hasn't finished his exams yet,
但他初步认定是一氧化碳泄露
but unofficially, he believes it was a carbon monoxide leak
杀死了那群人
that killed those men.
然后一群饥饿的老鼠才出现啃食尸体
And then the hungry rats came in and feasted on the corpses.
这无疑是场悲剧 但不是凶兆
It's tragic, sure, but not sinister.
是啊
Yeah.
我已经给米奇发了五条短♥信♥
I've sent Mitch five text messages
问他到哈佛了没有
asking if he's arrived at Harvard yet.
他都没回 你有他的消息吗
No reply. Have you heard from him?
没有
No.
不过我还没联♥系♥过他
But I haven't reached out to him yet.
我有耐心
I have patience.
可我没有 他们怎么这么久
I don't. What's taking them so long?
-我们要过去看看吗 -不用
- Should we go over there? - ?No.
照之前说好的 我们在这等着
We wait here, as discussed.
现在这种关头
At this present time,
你和任何执法人员碰面都不是明智之举
you and any representative of the law is a bad idea.
我不是逃犯 亚伯
I'm not a fugitive, Abe.
暂时不是
Not yet.
但愿今后也不会是
And it would be nice to keep it that way.
我觉得你应该考虑下疏散全岛
I think that you should consider evacuating the island.
安全起见
Just to be safe.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
到底怎么回事 杰克逊
What is this all about, Jackson?
我们一直在研究世界各地的动物行为
We've been studying animal behavior all over the world,
这里真的很危险
and there is a-a real danger here.
你是知道这片地区有多依赖旅游业的
You know how much this community depends on the tourists.
正当旺季时疏散游客
Evacuating in the middle of peak season
造成的影响可比老鼠影响力大多了
would cause a heck of a lot more damage than any rats ever could.
听着 要是真的出现成千上万的老鼠
Look, if thousands of rats had really shown up,
肯定有人会看见的
someone would have seen them.
到目前为止 就我所掌握的情报
So far, all I've heard about are a few
只有威尔逊那里出现过一些
being spotted over by the Wilson.
还记得威尔逊旅馆吗
Remember the Wilson Hotel?
是的 当然记得
Yeah, of course.
已经关门一段时间了
It's been closed for a while now.
正在做翻新
It's undergoing some renovations. ?
好的 这就够了
All right. That's fine.
非常感谢 贝基
Thank you very much, Becky.
见到你真的很高兴 杰克逊
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表