剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Where are we going?
今天是我化疗的第一天
Today is the first day of my chemotherapy.
我知道
Yes, I know.
我很遗憾听到这个消息
I'm sorry to hear.
我以为这就是为什么我们要去医院
I thought that was why we were going to the hospital.
他们说化疗
They say the chemotherapy
会使我的味觉严重退化
will greatly diminish my sense of taste,
这就是为什么
which is why
我们要去我们的第一站
we're making our first stop.
为什么
And why is that?
你确定你不想吃一点吗
Are you sure you don't want any?
不用了
I'm fine.
这家餐厅开了多久了
How long has this place been here?
自从大家认为
Since a little after everyone decided
吃肉太危险之后不久
eating meat was too dangerous.
谁想吃一头杀人牛的肉
Who wants to eat meat from a homicidal cow?
所以
So...
你之前提过的那些朋友
...These friends that you mentioned earlier.
怎么了
Yes?
为什么你选择不见他们
Why do you choose not to see them?
因为他们会提醒我
Because they are a reminder.
提醒什么
Reminders of what?
我们的失败
Of our failure.
你们的失败
Your failure?
对
Yes.
我们原本可以阻止这一切
We could've stopped all this from happening.
这背后有个故事吧
There's a story there.
对
There is.
但我不想讲这个故事
But I prefer not to tell it.
你是怎么了 道尔顿
What is the matter with you, Dalton?
为什么这里没有声响花♥园♥的歌♥
Why is there no Soundgarden?
你知道你每天晚上都在同样的时间
You do know you ask me that every single night
问我这个问题吗
at exactly the same time.
准时是我最擅长的事
I'm nothing if not punctual.
来三杯你这里最好的龙舌蓝
Three shots of your best tequila.
然后是啤酒
Beer backs.
我们要大肆庆祝
We are celebrating.
在全球混乱时最能赚钱了
Money to be made in the wake of global chaos.
那该死的畜生在这里干什么
What the hell is that thing doing in here?
那是我的狗 它的名字是邦巴
That's my dog. His name is Bomba.
为什么它没跟其他动物一起被隔离
And why isn't he in quarantine with the rest of 'em?
老兄 如果你不喜欢它
Hey, pal, you don't like it,
欢迎你去别的地方喝酒
you are welcome to drink elsewhere.
我们可以现在就解决邦巴
Maybe we'll just take care of Bomba now.
你 你们在干什么
What-what are you doing?
没必要这样吧
That's not necessary.
你是谁
Who are you?
我 小人物而已
Me? Uh, nobody.
我只是这家酒吧最忠实的顾客
I'm just this establishment's most loyal customer.
我的屁♥股♥对那张吧椅有很微弱的印象
There is a very faint impression of my ass on that barstool.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我只是想跟你说 虽然我同意
I would just like to submit to you that, although I agree
那只癞皮狗有点碍眼
that mangy hound is a bit of an eyesore--
而且也不好闻
doesn't smell very good either--
但它跟你一样有权留在这里
but he's got as much right to be in here as you do.
什么
What?
对 我认识这里的酒保道尔顿
Yeah, I've-I've only known Dalton, the bartender here,
只有几个月 但我敢打赌
for a few months, but I'm willing to bet
他以前其实不喜欢那只狗
that he didn't really appreciate that dog
直到这世界全乱套了
until all hell broke loose.
你退后一步怎么样 老兄
How 'bout you just take a step back, pal?
我认为这就是大部分人所做的
I think that that's what most of us do.
我们将那些站在我们这边的盟友
We just kind of take for granted...
视为理所当然
those that we have by our sides.
直到一切全乱套了 然后
Until all hell breaks loose and then...
那些盟友消失了
they're gone.
你还没机会说出
You don't get a chance to say what...
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说爱
I'm talking about love.
我在说爱
Talking about love.
还有
And how,
有时候
sometimes,
爱只会出现一次
it only comes around once.
所以爱出现时就要抓住
And when it does, you got to grab it.
-是吗 -你得紧紧抓住
- Yeah? - You got to grab it and hold on to it,
因为
because, uh,
谁也说不准以后
you never know.
说不准什么时候爱就走了
You never know. It can be gone.
就这样走了
Just like that.
你肯定不会就这点本事吧
Surely that is not the best you can do.
住手
Stop it!
从周三起我就没有被傻♥逼♥商人揍过了
I haven't been beat up by idiot businessmen since Wednesday.
我们走吧
Come on, let's get out of here.
取药处
谢谢
Thanks.
这些东西应该开个专区
There needs to be a special on these.
是啊 最近这个卖♥♥的太火了
Yeah, we've been selling 'em like hotcakes.
我从没见过这种情况
I've never seen anything like it,
尤其都这个时候了
especially this time of year.
满天的蚊子啊
Gazillions of mosquitoes.
它们吃腐烂物
They feed on the decay.
蚊子靠吃腐烂物为生
The mosquitoes. They feed on the decay.
所以才会出现那么多
That's why there's so many of 'em.
希望它们不要来吃我
Well, I wish they'd feed on something else besides me.
我这辈子第一回被咬得这么惨
I've never gotten this many bug bites in my life.
怎么了
What?
蚊子
Mosquitoes.
你的脸怎么回事
Your face.
-你怎么了 -我没事
- What happened to you? - ?No, no, It's okay.
我没事 不要担心
I'm fine. Don't worry.
听我说 我想到办法了
Listen, I figured it out.
我知道怎么散播解药了
I know how to distribute the cure.
用蚊子
Mosquitoes.
蚊子
Mosquitoes?
就是蚊子 我们把解药注射到
Mosquitoes, all right? We inject a certain population
一定量的蚊子身上
of mosquitoes with the cure,
然后让它们把药物散播给其他动物
we let them spread it to all the other animals.
蚊子会以所有有生命物种为实
Mosquitoes feed on every type of living species there is.
鸟类 哺乳类 爬行类 两栖类
I mean, birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians.
也就是说只要蚊子咬东西 就会散播药物
Meaning when they bite, they'll be passing it along.
不仅如此 蚊子还会在水里产卵
Not only that, but they lay their eggs in water,
所以解药也会被散播到所有水源中
so it'll be spread to all sorts of water sources.
散播到一些
Feeding holes, remote places
我们想都想不到的地方
we could never even think of getting to.
这个办法能行
This could work.
会行的
It will work.
阿米莉亚 杰克逊找到了...
Amelia, Jackson has found...
雅典那边刚宣布国家进入紧急状态
Athens just declared a state of emergency.
海鸥毁坏了多处中继站
Seagulls took out a dozen relay stations.
杰克逊找到散播解药的方法了
Jackson found a way to deliver the cure.
我们把解药注射给蚊子
We inject mosquitoes
然后让蚊子去咬动物
and introduce them into the animal population, all right?
我从多个方面研究过了
I've looked at this from every angle,
这样不会有任何负面效应
there is no possible downside.
恐怕这都不重要了
I'm afraid it doesn't matter.
赞比亚那边刚打来电♥话♥
We just got a call from Zambia.
说他们抓捕到的豹子
The leopard they retrieved--
迁移到雷登国际产品范围内的地方去过
apparently it migrated onto land serviced by Reiden.
所以它也受到污染了
So it's been contaminated.
无法用它研制解药了
It's no longer viable for the cure.
没错
That's right.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表