剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Like inside the truck.
你是说一种动物
You're saying one of the animals
开始表现出怪异行为
starts displaying the behavior,
然后就一一传播下去了
then it spreads from one to the next.
如同星火燎原
Like a spark.
我爸那时候说了些东西
Something my father said,
当时我不明白
I-I didn't understand at the time, but...
他管这现象叫 "火花"
he called it "The spark."
他当时说
Okay? He said that
一旦火花出现了 就会迅速
once the spark was lit, it would spread
在世界范围内蔓延 像野火一样
all over the world from animal to animal, like wildfire.
一旦这一情况发生
And that once this happened...
火势将会不可遏制
...it would be impossible to put out the flame.
我们团队以前遇到过几次危险
This team's had a few close calls before
但从来没这样过
but nothing like this.
我们从来没失去过谁
We never lost anybody.
也许这是个标志
Maybe it's a sign.
为动物权利而战有很多种
There are ways to fight for animal rights
不涉及暴♥力♥的方式
that don't involve violence.
也许你和雷需要重新审视自己的行为
Maybe you and Ray should refocus your efforts.
你以为只有我和雷吗
You think it's just me and Ray?
解放动物义勇军规模很庞大
The F.A.R.M. is huge.
不然你以为飞机哪来的
How do you think we come by this plane?
还有卡车
Or that truck?
我们只是冲到前面而已
We're just the tip of the spear.
也许你应该加入我们
Maybe you should join us.
你的本事对我们很有用
We could use someone with your skills.
我和你的基本观念一致
I share your basic beliefs.
也很赞赏你讨♥伐♥那些伤害动物的人
And I applaud your crusade against those who harm animals.
但是不 我无法苟同你们的方式
But, no, I could never get on board with your methods.
真遗憾
Well, that's a shame.
我到了
I'm here.
飞机也在
And so is the plane.
布兰尼根探员
Agent Brannigan.
我需要问这人几个问题
I need to ask your guy a few questions.
科迪·吉布森
Cody Gibson.
你能活下来真幸运啊
Well, you're lucky to be alive.
-你是医生吗 -不是
- Are you a doctor? - Nah.
-你是谁 -我只是一个对这一装置感兴趣的人
- Who are you? - I'm just a guy interested in this device.
它叫做电转化仪
It's called an electroporator.
我不知道这东西到底是干什么用的
I don't know what the hell the thing does, but, uh,
但是它从你们昨晚闯入的动物园中失窃了
it was stolen from the zoo you broke into last night.
我不知道你在说什么 哥们
Oh. I don't know what you're talking about, dude.
"哥们"
"Dude"?
别这么叫我
No, don't "Dude" me.
我讨厌称兄道弟的
I hate being "Dude-ed."
显然
Clearly...
这几个坏人也对电转化仪有兴趣
these bad folks are sweet on this electroporator thing.
联调局搜查信息
所以不如你告诉我他们在哪
So why don't you tell me where it is I can find them.
我不敢相信我们到了这种地步
I just can't believe we let it get this far.
前一秒杰米因谋杀联调局探员被通缉
One minute Jamie's wanted for killing an FBI agent.
下一秒我们就在动物园参加枪战
The next minute, we're in a gunfight. At a zoo.
你以为我想这样吗
You think I wanted it this way?
是你想联♥系♥雷的
It was your idea to contact this Ray character.
他就没找过算命的算算...
Doesn't take a fortune teller to figure out that...
为什么他身边没好事吗
bad things might occur when he's around.
好吧 我可是从没听过你有什么好主意
Yeah, well, I didn't hear you come up with any ideas
可以让我们不被察觉地逃离这个国家
about how to get out of this country undetected.
确实 不过我的没主意
Right, but my no ideas
可好过抢劫动物园
beats the hell out of robbing a zoo to get out of here.
我们没有其他选择 米奇 没有
We had no other options, Mitch. None.
有人中枪了 杰克逊 被蒙面人袭击
People got shot, Jackson. By masked gunmen.
而我们就是蒙面人
We were among those masked gunmen.
至少你拿到了电转化仪
Well, at least you got your electroporator.
雷还晕着 是吗
Ray's still out, huh?
是的 我建议把他留下
Yep. And I say we leave him.
我们不能把他丢下 他受伤了
We're not leaving the guy, okay? He's hurt.
我是个兽医
I'm a veterinarian.
我不受希波克拉底誓言约束
I didn't take the Hippocratic Oath.
希波克拉底誓言:医生就职前的宣誓
我们真的要把他丢在这吗
Are we really just gonna leave him here?
可以给他装扮一下
Could put a bow on him.
丢到警♥察♥局门口去
Leave him in front of a police station.
我们一到达机场就马上叫救护车
We'll call an ambulance once we get to the airplane.
之后联♥系♥动物园
Then we'll call the zoo,
告诉他们动物在哪
tell 'em where they can find their animals.
而且接近它们的时候要万分注意
And to use extreme caution when approaching them.
各位 等等
Hold on, everybody.
你搞什么 雷
Seriously, Ray?
你们都有枪是怎么回事
What is it with you guys and guns?
我只能到这儿了 伙计
Well, my charm only gets me so far, pal.
阿尼莎呢
Where's Anissa?
她跟亚伯去飞机那边了
She's with Abe. They went to the plane.
好 我们去找他们
Good. Let's go get 'em then.
那毕竟是我的飞机
It is my plane, after all.
好吧
Fine.
-走吧 -不不不
- Come on. - No, no, no. No.
飞机上装的下
The plan abides.
我们把动物一起带上
We're taking the animals.
不行
We can't.
-当然行 -是不可能
- Sure, we can. - No, it's impossible.
动物出问题了
Something is wrong with them.
还它们自♥由♥它们就好了
And we can make it right by setting them free.
快上车
So get in the truck,
我们去非洲
and let's go to Africa.
马上
Now!
谁自愿坐后面
So who's volunteering to ride in the back?
还是大家想抽签决定
Or do you want to draw straws?
前面坐不下五个人
All five of us can't fit in the front.
你不懂 那些动物现在不对劲
Look, you're not getting it. The animals, they're not right.
在后面不安全
It's not safe back there.
我去后面
I'll ride in the back.
杰克逊 不行
Jackson, no, you cannot do that.
我跟你一起
I'll come with you.
看看 人家多甜蜜啊
Well, look at that. How sweet is that, huh?
你的什么"拯救世界"
All this "Saving the world" stuff
真适合你啊 杰克逊
is really working out great for you, Jackie Boy!
米奇 你开车
Mitch, you drive.
贝克县机场 货运终点站
谢谢你救了我 伙计
Appreciate you saving my life, sport.
现在才想起来啊
You say that now.
但我可能在你胸膛里留了枚硬币
But I might have left a nickel in your chest.
应该不会疼
Shouldn't hurt.
但是能不能通过机场安检就不知道了
But getting through airport security might be an adventure.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
这一切都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
这话不对
That's not exactly true.
我是专门研究人的 记得吗
Hey, I study people for a living, remember?
应该由我负责分♥析♥情况
It's my job to analyze a situation
提出最佳行动方案
and recommend the best course of action,
你就是最佳行动方案
and you are the best course of action.
每一步都是
Every step of the way.
我们能走这么远多亏了你
We've made it this far because of you.
这么远
This far, huh?
在一辆超速卡车车厢里跟一群嗜血动物在一起
Riding in the back of a speeding truck with homicidal animals,
被人拿枪指着
headed, by gunpoint,
去坐偷来的飞机去汇合地点吗
on our way to a rendezvous with a stolen plane?
我们会成功的
We'll make it.
必须成功
We have to.
我们会的
Yeah, we will.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表