剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Good night.
这里好像就是了
Yeah. This looks like the place.
拿着这个
Hold this.
你干什么
What are you doing?
给我们走过的路做标记
Marking our path.
你想找到回来的路吧
You want to find your way back, don't you?
好吧
All right.
干活吧
Let's do this.
看到了吗 这有多处痕迹
You see that? There's multiple tracks.
狼群来过这里
The entire pack came out here.
一整群狼怎么会袭击一座监狱
How does an entire pack of wolves attack a prison
然后凭空消失了呢
and then just disappear into thin air?
怎么了
What?
也许你说到点子上了
Maybe you're onto something.
我是说 它们可能就是
I mean, maybe they just...
消失了
disappeared.
逗你的
I'm just messing with you.
但这时候 神奇的狼群
But, I mean, at this point, would magical wolves
还能再疯狂些吗
be that much crazier?
你为什么这么了解狼
How do you know so much about wolves?
非洲也没有多少吧
Can't be too many of 'em in Africa, huh?
是 但我小时候习惯跟着我父亲
No. But when I was a kid, I used to tag along with my father
和他一起进行周末探险
on his weekend expeditions, you know?
这一周我们会
One weekend we'd be, uh,
研究伯克郡的赤狐
studying red foxes in the Berkshires,
下一周我们就会跟踪阿卡迪亚国家公园的土狼
and the next we'd be trailing coyotes in Acadia National Park.
听起来你有个精彩的童年
Sounds like a great childhood.
也可以这么说
Yeah, that's a word for it.
-怎么了 -我也有过
- What? - Well, you know, I was also with him
在周末的时候
the weekend he, uh...
看他把自己锁在汽车旅馆里
locked himself in the motel room
因为他觉得松鼠老是想袭击他
because he thought squirrels were trying to attack us.
我那时12岁
I was 12.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
你知道动物会留下
Did you know that there's evidence of animals
掩盖自己痕迹的证据吗
actually covering their tracks?
灰熊就是一个
Grizzly bears, for one.
这是新填的土
This is freshly filled.
意思是狼自己在栅栏下挖条通道逃走了吗
Meaning the wolves dug themselves out from under the fence?
狼的踪迹
Wolf tracks.
还有
And also...
鞋印
shoe prints.
埃文·李·哈特利
Evan Lee Hartley.
等下 你说什么
Wait, what are you saying,
是狼帮他逃了出去吗
that the-the wolves helped him escape?
我是说 还有比狼把他
I mean, is it any more insane
视为头狼更不正常的事吗
than them treating him like their alpha?
但如果我没错
But if I'm right...
人早就跑了
our man is long gone by now.
抱歉
Sorry.
我没想到要关...
I didn't think to t...
我得接这个电♥话♥
I got to take this.
我知道 我...
I know, I...
听着 如果需要做的话
Look, if there's, if there's something to be done,
我们就做
we should do it.
是的
Yes.
听着 我...
Look, I...
让我先找几个认识的人问问 好吗
Just let me, let me, let me talk to a few people that I know, okay?
好的
All right.
喂...喂
Hey... Hello?
我这就把手♥机♥关机
I'm turning this off now.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
是我前妻打来的
That was my ex.
你有前妻啊 我知道了
Ah, you have an ex. It's good to know.
有人可能会说你不能跟人深交
Some might assume you were incapable of deep human contact.
我前妻就是这种人之一
Yeah, my ex would be one of those.
我们有个女儿
We have a daughter.
不错嘛 她多大了
Wonderful. How old?
我还以为我们应该安静
Thought we were supposed to be quiet.
-它们走了 -谢天谢地
- They're gone. - Thank God.
就算有人收到了我们的遇险信♥号♥♥
Even if someone had received our distress call,
他们也得几天才能穿过风暴到我们这
it would have been days before they got to us through the storm.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我用虹吸管把雪地履带车里的燃料吸出来
I siphoned fuel out of the Sno-Cat
然后把它加到化学喷雾器里
and used it in a chemical sprayer
做成一个小型喷火器
to make a little flamethrower.
我为这些小生物感到难过
I felt bad for the little critters,
但它们可能是疯了
but they might be rabid.
温迪 不
Wendy! Oh! No!
我觉得它死了
I think it's dead.
我们的备用电源也没了
So is our backup power.
没事的 伙计们 都结束了
It's okay, guys. It's over now.
至少太阳能板又能用了
At least the solar panel's back online.
糟了
No.
我检查过监狱院子中发现的每具尸体了
I saw each body found on the prison yard.
没有埃文·李·哈特利
No Evan Lee Hartley.
我本来还希望我的判断是错的
I was hoping I wasn't right.
好的 感谢你提供的信息
Okay, thank you for the information.
你们俩等一下 你们不会相信的
You guys, wait. You're not gonna believe this.
但是最后一个活着走出比洛克西监狱的
But the last person to walk out of the Biloxi Penitentiary alive
是埃文·李·哈特利的受害者之一的遗孀
was the widow of one of Evan Lee Hartley's victims.
她来这儿干什么
What was she doing there?
显然她是来见哈特利的
Apparently she met with Hartley.
你应该去找到这个遗孀
Well, you should go track her down.
然后跟她谈谈
This widow. And talk to her.
如果杰克逊对他的判断正确
If Jackson is right about him,
关于狼群反常行为的事他可能知道更多
he may know more about the wolves' aberrant behavior.
也许他对她说了些什么
Maybe he said something to her.
你们找到米奇和亚伯拉罕就给我打电♥话♥
Okay. Call me when you find Mitch and Abraham.
好的
We will.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
那是什么
What is it?
那里
There.
一处兽穴
A den.
脚印是刚留下的
These tracks are fresh.
意味着狼群马上就会回来
Which means the wolves will be back soon.
太棒了 猎人 我们正需要
Great, hunters. That's just what we need.
以防万一
Just in case.
那么 我们怎么找到他们
So, how do we find them?
走这边
This way.
小心脚下 这里有很多矮树丛
Watch your step, there's a lot of undergrowth here.
我没事
I'm fine.
我只是想照顾你
I'm just trying to watch out for you.
听着 我知道你很难相信
Listen, I know you may find this hard to believe,
因为你在非洲遇见的那个姑娘时
since the girl you met in Africa was hysterical
她在歇斯底里狂奔逃命
and running for her life,
但我真的能照顾好我自己
but I'm very capable of taking care of myself...
过来
Come here.
帮你弄干净
Let's get you cleaned up.
一点点就好
Just a little.
那是怎么回事
What happened?
动物的行为 他们会
Animals will do it. They'll, uh, you know,
把猎物撕咬开 让自己沾上血液和组织
tear open a prey species and soak themselves
以此来隐藏气味
in the blood and tissue to hide a scent.
这叫...这叫气味打滚
It's... it's called a scent roll.
这种行为的名字应该更恶心才对
There are so many more disgusting things it should be called.
这些看起来像哈特利的蓝色囚服吧
These look like Hartley's prison blues?
也许吧 为什么这么问
Perhaps. Why?
也许这不是动物干的
Maybe it wasn't an animal that did this.
是埃文·李·哈特利在里面打了滚吗
Evan Lee Hartley rolled around inside that?
看起来非常像
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表