剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
什么 不庆祝吗
Oh, what? No, uh, no celebrating?
还有让人高兴不起来的事呢
Uh, well, there are mitigating factors.
拜托
Now, come on.
你有可以击垮雷登国际的证据了对吧
You have the evidence to take down Reiden, right?
我想 似乎是的
Uh, I gu... it seems like it.
除非我漏了什么
So unless I'm missing something,
不然今天你也算走运了
it seems like your bad day turned out great.
所以我觉得
So, ask me...
你应该庆祝一下才对
you should be doing something about that.
你这么说是因为我围着浴巾吧
You're just saying that because I'm wearing a towel.
我不骗你
I'm not gonna lie.
你 你围浴巾很好看
You, uh, you are an excellent towel-wearer.
这是你的许多优点之一
Among your other very fine qualities.
真的吗 其他优点有什么
Really? What would those be?
如果我要列清单的话
Well, if I'm gonna list those,
我可能得进房♥间讲 因为会花点时间
I should probably come in, 'cause it could take a while.
好
Yeah.
可以等我一下吗
Could you just give me a minute?
好 没问题
Yeah. All right.
我 我就在这里等你
I'll... I'll be here.
克洛伊 是 是我
Chloe, it's-it's me.
我们找到他了 所以你接到这通留言
We, um, we found him, so as soon as you get this...
"犯罪现场直播"
"...live at the crime scene."
"警方拒绝评论"
"Police refuse to comment,"
"但谋杀自杀的可能性"
"but the possibility of murder-suicide"
"尚未排除"
"has not been ruled out."
打给我
...call me.
抱歉 抱歉 你能
Hey, excuse me. Excuse me. Can you...
你能帮我转台到
can you, uh, do me a favor and flip through
其他新闻台吗 快点 拜托
the other local stations? Quickly, please?
"已经取消下周到马尼拉的行程"
"...next week in Manila has canceled their trip"
-"因为汉娜火山爆发了" -自己转台吧
- "because of the Mt. Hannah volcano..." - Help yourself.
"当局尚未确认一位男性尸体的身份"
"Authorities have yet to identify the body of one man,"
"但第二具尸体的身份已确认为亨伯特·斯威尼医生"
"but the second is confirmed to be Dr. Humbolt Swinney."
"尸体之所以被发现"
"Apparently, the bodies were discovered"
"是因为一位顾客注意到"
"when a customer noticed broken glass"
"斯威尼医生的诊所门外有碎玻璃 于是报♥警♥"
"outside of Dr. Swinney's door and called 911."
既然是我付钱 你能帮我倒杯伏特加吗
As long as I'm buying, will you pour me a vodka?
当然
You bet.
杰克逊 现在我不是很方便
Uh, Jackson, hey. Now's not really a good time.
杰米 听我说
Jamie, listen to me.
本把那个验光师杀了
Ben killed the optometrist.
他没有上报办事处
Okay? He didn't call it into the field office.
他把他杀了
He killed him.
什...
Wha...
我现在正跟本在一起呢
Uh, I-I'm with Ben right now, actually.
要不
Maybe, uh...
要不一会儿我们一起吃晚餐或者...
maybe we could all meet up later for dinner or...
你太不会说谎了
You are a terrible liar.
听着
Look...
杰米 我不想伤害你
Jamie, I don't want to hurt you.
你把母细胞给我
Just give me the Mother Cell.
马上
Now.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
雷登把你收买♥♥了是不是
Reiden paid you off, didn't they?
你把他放开 滚蛋
Get off him, you son of a bitch.
你现在安全了
女士
我保证 你现在安全了
有门开着所以熊才进来了
现在它已经被制♥服♥了
你确定吗
确定
我确定16区这边不会有熊出没了
温度32度
心跳每分钟五下
呼吸频率每分钟约两次
熊受伤了吗
那它是怎么回事
它在冬眠
大夏天冬眠吗
怎么可能
华盛顿特区
我...我只想听听她的声音
Look, I... just want to hear her voice, okay?
米奇 你觉得这样好吗
Mitch, you sure this is a good idea?
就一会儿
Just for a minute.
贾斯汀 拜托了
Justin, please.
是米奇的电♥话♥
It's Mitch.
我知道这是第一次
Um, I-I know I never do this,
但我就是打电♥话♥问问
but, uh, I'm just checking in.
有什么新情况吗
What's new?
我的狗狗亨利被车撞了
My dog Henry got hit by a car,
但现在没事了
but he's okay now.
我...我最近找时间
Well, I... maybe I should
去看看它吧 好吗
come see him sometime soon, huh?
好啊
Sure.
或许吧
Maybe.
也想...也想看看你
Kind of... kind of like to see you, too.
好
Okay.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
还得去看医生
I have a doctor's thing.
听我说 克莱...
Okay. Listen, Clem...
我得挂电♥话♥了
I gotta go.
好
Okay.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
双份伏特加 谢谢
Cam I get a double vodka, please?
双份伏特加 马上来
Double vodka, coming right up.
账记到后面那个金发美女身上
And put it on the blonde back there's tab.
喝在当下
Drink now,
谁知道明天会怎样呢
'cause who knows where we'll be tomorrow?
对吧
Right?
你女儿
Your daughter?
安好
It's all good.
所以
So...
下面做什么
what's next?
用价值20块的设备
I'm feeling kind of cocky
击退了一场蝙蝠瘟疫之后
after beating a bat plague
我都有点自我感觉很良好了啊
with $20 worth of used hardware.
说吧
Bring it.
朋友
Rafiki.
这是谁干的
Who did this to you?
说来 说来话长了
It's, uh... it's a very long story, huh?
以后再说
I'll tell you later.
克洛伊
Chloe...
这是什么
What is it?
他们称之为母细胞
They call it the Mother Cell.
母细胞是什么鬼东西
What the hell is a Mother Cell?
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表