剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
And if it didn't make it out of its flank,
就意味着药根本没有到达脑部
then that means it didn't get to the brain...
或许就是因为这个 大概...
and maybe that's it, maybe...
我们需要让它口服
...maybe we need to introduce it orally.
我们得在豹群找到我们前
Maybe we need to do that
让狗口服药物
before the cub's pack finds us.
剩下的够吗
Do we have enough left?
等下就知道了
We're gonna find out.
还有
And, uh...
别以为我不知道你刚才在干什么
Don't think I don't recognize what you just did there.
抱歉了 哥们
Sorry, buddy.
我们需要你再配合一次
We need you one more time.
抓住了吗
Got him?
-是的 -抓好了
- Yeah. - Yeah.
米奇 我不明白
Mitch, I don't know.
看起来好像没用
I don't think it's working.
乖 乖
Good boy. Good boy.
你该去找杰克逊了
You better find Jackson.
我们要把它送回家
We got to get this stuff home.
识别成功
很抱歉搞得这么神秘
Sorry for the cloak-and-dagger.
我们还没正式地自我介绍呢
We haven't been properly introduced.
我叫阿米莉亚·赛奇
My name is Amelia Sage.
那些科学家不相信你
Those scientists didn't believe you,
但是我信
but I do.
在意这件事的人都相信
And so do the people who matter.
杰克逊
Jackson?
杰克逊
Jackson?
亚伯
Abe.
亚伯
Abe.
你怎么样
How are you, man?
我很担心你
I was so worried.
这几天我说了些不该说的...
I've said some things over the last few days...
你说的话
What you said...
都很对
you were right.
里面的那个小男孩
That little boy in there,
对他来说唯一重要的就是他的弟弟
the only thing that mattered to him was his brother.
我是个不称职的弟弟
I've been a lousy brother.
做了很多危险的选择
I made some dangerous choices.
你为了救我甘愿冒生命危险
You tried to give your life for me.
这是个危险的选择
It was a dangerous choice,
但是是好兄弟才做的
but a good brother.
解药怎么样
The cure?
起效了
It worked.
你是对的
You were right.
我们得离开
We got to get out of here.
大厅在这边
The lobby's this way.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
不要动
Don't move.
要跑吗
Do we run?
不
No.
跑的话它们会捉住我们
If we do, they'll take us down.
麻醉它们
Trank 'em!
安全
Secure!
二区安全 撤退
Unit two secure! Extract!
把这里关闭 封锁周围
Lock it down. Secure the perimeter.
你知道这个问题多久了
How long have you known about the problem?
这么说吧 两周前
Let's just say that two weeks ago
这间屋子...还不存在
this room... didn't exist.
你跟工作组说的很多事
Many of the things you said to the working group
都跟我们团队的发现吻合
corroborate my team's discovery.
比如瞳孔的变化
The ocular change, for example.
-你们称之为...-挑衅的瞳孔
- You call it the... - Defiant pupil. ?
我们称之为三角定型
We call it the delta determinate.
那是一种P6基因异常
It's an anomaly of the pax-6 gene,
但不管叫什么都一样
but a rose by any other name...
我们不知道那种基因
We didn't know about the gene.
我们没有相应资源
We didn't have the resources.
在没有的情况下你们做的不错了
Well, you did just fine without them.
我的团队刚开始研究这一问题
My team's just started to research this problem.
你们团队已经快研制出解药了
Your team is already close to a cure.
资源是想象力的敌人啊
Resources are the enemy of imagination.
爱因斯坦说的吗
Einstein?
戴勒维恩
Delavane.
戴勒维恩先生 你会很高兴
Well, Mr. Delavane, you'll be happy to hear
听到你的团队不会面临谋杀指控
that instead of facing criminal charges,
而是要成为英雄了
your team is about to become heroes.
希望...
Hopefully...
是可以拯救世界的英雄
The kind of heroes that can save the world.
你不是孤军奋战了
You're not alone.
以后都不再是了
Not anymore.
哈拉雷综合医院
急诊室
不是我们不心存感激
Not that we're not incredibly grateful,
但你们哪里冒出来的
but where the hell did you guys come from?
我们是第74特战中队
We're the 74th special tactics squadron.
我们接到的命令是救你们出来
Our orders are to get you out of here.
好 跟我们一起的还有两个人
Okay, listen, there were two others with us.
-他们还...-快看 是杰克逊
- They're-they're still... - Look! Jackson!
你这什么鬼样子
You look like hell.
谢了
Thanks.
听着 跟我在上面的
Hey, listen, up there with me,
还有三个孩子
there were three... three kids.
已经在去尼扬加的路上了
Already on their way to Nyanga.
我们会帮他们找到父母
We'll track down their parents.
你们怎么知道我们在这里
How'd you know we were here?
我只能说你们的位置
All I'm authorized to say is your location
是一个法国人提供的
was provided by a French national.
但我们要带你们去约翰尼斯堡
But we're gonna get you to Johannesburg,
从那里送你们上去华盛顿的飞机
and from there on a flight to D.C.
我答应了别人
I made a promise.
你能找两个人把它送回家吗
Can you spare two men to take him back home?
你认真的吗
You serious?
对
Yeah.
来吧
Go on.
我们走
Let's move.
嗯 我们走
Yeah. Let's go, let's go. Yeah.
你知道 我...
You know, I made a...
我在津巴布韦向上帝许诺了很多事
great many promises to God in Zimbabwe.
你要履行诺言吗
You gonna keep 'em?
除了一个其他都履行
I think all but one.
跟女人有关吗
Did it involve women?
不 跟汉堡有关
No, it involved hamburger.
而且是代表你匆忙许下的
And it was made in haste on your behalf.
今后你要自己许诺了
I think you'll be making your own promises from now on.
不不不
Oh... No, no, no, no.
不 等我们下飞机
No. As soon as we land,
汉堡 两瓶冰镇啤酒 必须要
hamburger, two cold beers-- not negotiable.
你们不会
Uh, please tell me
在经历了这么多事之后
that after everything we've been through,
真要去吃汉堡吧
you guys aren't seriously gonna eat a hamburger.
我吃定汉堡了
Oh, I'm eating the hamburger.
幼崽怎么样
How's the cub?
它吃了我一半的晚餐 然后睡了
He ate half my dinner and fell asleep.
帮我照看它一下好吗
Would you mind watching him for a sec?
我正在偷这种...
I was just pilfering some of these...
还没长大的可爱的小瓶子
adorable little bottles that haven't grown up yet.
你要来一个吗
Would you like one?
最好不过了
I would like nothing more.
话说...
Well...
话说什么
Well, what?
你觉得有多少动物差点把我们吃了
How many animals do you think have nearly eaten us?
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表