剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
The car outside--
尸体上或许有车钥匙
You might find some keys on those bodies over there.
真的吗
Are you serious?
弹♥药♥都被他们打豹子用光了
They used all our ammo in the fight.
这下我们只剩麻♥醉♥枪♥了
Now all we got is this tranq gun.
好了 我们去完成来这儿的任务吧
All right, let's do what we came here to do.
我去问问情况
I'll find out what's happening.
我们要找的这些豹子
These leopards we're after--
你觉得它们是先于其他动物变异的吗
You think they started mutating before the other animals?
据我们的研究看 是的
According to our research, yeah.
这我信
I buy that.
非洲是文明的诞生地
Africa is the birthplace of civilization.
每次伟大的进化飞跃都从这里开始
Every great evolutionary leap started here.
我猜猜
So, let me guess.
那个词是豹子的意思吗
Chui means "Leopards"?
他叫我们原路返回
He said that we should turn back.
他说昨晚 豹子冲进他们农场
He said that last night leopards came into their farm
拖走了12个人
and dragged away 12 people.
他们的农场在哪
Where's their farm?
地图给我
Hand me that map.
这里
Up here.
好吧 他说他们的农场在这儿
All right, so this is where he said their farm is.
这里是豹子几天前袭击的地方
This is where the leopards attacked a few days ago.
这里是机场
And this is where the airport is.
根本是随机的
It's totally random.
是啊 按理说他们该按清晰的方向移♥动♥
Yeah, you'd think they'd move in a clear direction.
除非 他们就打算乱跑
Yeah, unless... Random is part of their plan.
军队要想夺下一片地区
When an army wants to take an area,
他们会进行随机袭击
they attack in a haphazard fashion.
引起恐慌
Causes fear.
可能发生袭击的流言会让人们怕到
Rumors of their next attack frightens people enough
在军队到来前就逃跑
for them to leave even before the army arrives.
等等 你是说
Wait, what are you telling me,
豹子还用上军事策略了
that leopards are using military strategy?
有可能
It's possible.
它们团伙合作
They're working as a group.
那么也会采取团体策略
Means they're thinking as a group.
那幸好我们没有真枪了
Well, glad we don't have any real guns then.
如果袭击是随机的
Uh, if the attacks are random,
我们怎么知道去哪找他们
how are we gonna know where to look for them?
我觉得豹子会找到我们的
I have a feeling the leopards are going to find us.
你好啊 图赛尼尔小姐
Bonjour, Miss Tousignant.
阿尔维斯
Alves?
相信我 没人知道你在这里
Trust me, nobody knows where you are.
没人会来救你
No one is coming to rescue you.
你要在这里待多久
So how long you are here,
完全要看你自己
that's entirely up to you.
都叫他们温柔点了
I told them "be gentle."
对外安♥全♥局♥训练过你承受刑讯
You were trained by the DGSE to withstand interrogation.
但培训里也教过
But included in that training
到了一定程度
was the knowledge that, at a certain point,
最优秀的特工也会崩溃
even the best agent will break.
所以不如替我们省了这麻烦
So why not save us both the trouble
告诉我我想知道的吧
and tell me what I want to know?
你其余队员去哪了
Where are the rest of your team?
我什么都不会说的
I'm not gonna tell you anything.
作为情报分♥析♥员
As an intelligence analyst,
我以为你会更聪明些呢
I thought you would be a little more intelligent.
他们正在努力收拾你们造成的烂摊子
They're presently trying to clean up a mess you made.
或许你们还是别插手的好
Perhaps you should let them be.
他们才是我们造成的烂摊子
They are the mess we made.
他们才需要被收拾
They need cleaning up.
随你怎么伤我
You can try to hurt me as much as you wish.
不会有用的
It'll do you no good.
你这就天真了
You are now displaying your naiveté as to how things work.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
那是什么
What is that?
挂在树上的
Hanging in that tree?
是豹子
The leopards.
从爪印看
Judging from these prints...
应该是八只左右的一群
...I'd say a group of about eight or so.
我从没见过动物如此对待人类
I've never seen animals do anything like this to humans.
-我们见过 -这些爪印
- We have. - Hey, these prints
也就是几小时前留下的
can't be more than a few hours old.
那么说我们接近豹子了
That means we're getting closer to the leopards.
他们的巢穴就在附近
Their den may be around here.
接近 你还想接近它们吗
Closer? You want to get closer?
我突然觉得这主意不太好了
That suddenly sounds like a really bad idea.
我们想找到解药的 对吧
We want to find the cure, right?
我们去找那些豹子吧
Let's go find those leopards.
那气味会把你想抓的
You know, that scent's gonna scare away
豹子吓跑的
the very leopards you're trying to catch.
这里危险的动物很多
There's lots of dangerous animals out here,
不只是豹子
not just leopards.
还是安全为上的好
Better to be safe.
你父亲带你去宿过营吗
Didn't your father ever take you camping?
我在农场长大 去宿什么营啊
I grew up on a farm. Why would I go camping?
你有什么借口
What's your excuse?
没人带我宿过营
Nobody ever took me camping.
你会想跟阴晴不定的少年米奇睡一个帐篷吗
Would you want to be stuck in a tent with moody teenage Mitch?
好吧
Fair enough.
别介意 但要我 20分钟前
Hey, no offense, but, uh, I would've had this thing up
就能支好了
about 20 minutes ago.
交给你了
It's all yours.
借过
Excuse me.
太闹心了
That's annoying.
术业有专攻嘛 是吧 教授
Well, we all got different skills, don't we, professor?
你擅长传授智慧
Yours is imparting wisdom,
推进科学发展
advancing science.
而我擅长拯救动物
Mine is saving the animals.
好了
All right, there you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
或许你能帮帮我
Maybe you can help me with something now.
这一切我就是想不通
See, all this doesn't make sense to me.
假使你的计划成功
Assuming your plan works,
真抓到了一只活豹子
assuming you actually catch a live leopard,
你用他们的干细胞混合一支药剂
you shake up a cocktail of their stem cells
再加一块母细胞进去
and a chunk of the mother cell
我知道你把母细胞藏在你的手包里
you got tucked away in your handy little man bag there.
然后呢
Then what, hmm?
一下子 动物就治好了吗
Poof. All the animals are cured?
说得太简略了 但是没错
That's a little reductive, but, yeah,
我们就希望如此
that is the hope.
等我们施放了解药
Once we administer the cure...
我要说的就是这个
See, that's my point.
你要怎么施放解药啊
How do you suppose you're gonna administer the cure, huh?
用花♥园♥水管吗
What, a-a garden hose?
这可是要给世界上的所有动物啊
We are talking about every critter in the world, right?
我们做事
Well, what we do here
是一步一步来的
is we take things one step at a time.
所以我们得先找到解药
So first we need to find a cure.
然后再考虑怎么施放解药
Then we'll worry about how to deliver it.
好吗
Okay?
六只麻醉镖
Six tranq darts.
希望雷的枪法有他说的那么好
I hope Ray is as good a shot as he says he is.
有的
He is.
虽然我也不愿承认
Much as it pains me to say it.
我以前很喜欢大自然的声音
I used to love the sound of nature.
丛林本不该是这样的声音
This is not how the bush should sound.
之前 是很美妙的
Before, it was something beautiful.
现在 则完全不同了
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表